X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ ~~:Happily Married:~~ ❯ Plan A:The Marriage to Nobody ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: X does not belong to me......

warning:Whatever I said, I wanna save done by having you refer to the first chappie.I mean, whats the point of reading the second if you leave out the first?Erm....However,maybe I should tell you that the rating changes a bit.Some things the feisty Minako said IS fairly graphic.
(Don't like,don't read.I am telling this story the way I want to.)
(Oh...ok....So,Seishirou gets a little graphic too.So what?BTW.do you all hate Minako?I sure do.And I created her...)

Happily married
2:Plan A: The marriage to Nobody

"Grandma?" Subaru asked. Lady Sumaragi looked sternly at him.The four of them were seated at the coffee table having breakfast.Rather, lady Sumeragi and Minako the Flirt were.Seishirou was toying with his food and Subaru decided not to eat in fear of indigestion."What is it Subaru?Speak out loud.We ARE family now,"she said,looking ominously at Seishirou who had choked"get on with it."Subaru cleared his throat.Seishirou and him had spent the whole night planning a speech,and that was making Subaru increasingly nervous.One wrong word could ruin his marriage to Seishirou."We-ll...as much as i would love to wed the ravishing and gracious Minako-san,I sadly have to decline this proposal to my utmost regret,for I am already wedded."

Lady Sumeragi gasped in horror while Minako was close to tears."To WHOO?!"Lady Sumeragi screeched.Seishirou winced as he thought inwardly,:Sakurazukamori.Subaru squared his shoulders."To..."























"Nekoi.The former Yuzuriha Nekoi."

Lady Sumeragi glared at him."YOU MARRIED A GIRL LIKE TEN YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU???!!! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM??YOU ARE PROBABLY GOING TO TELL ME THAT YOU ARE HOMOSEXUAL NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Subaru gulped.He already was.Minako put her foot firmly down."Divorce her,Subaru.She is not good enough for you. Only i can have the right to make you happy.You want me.No one else,not even Sakurazukamori has a claim on you."The look Seishirou threw secretly at her was filled to the brim with pure hatred.

By this time,Lady Sumeragi had calmed down. "Yes Subaru.Divorce her.And I don't even want to see her."

Subaru narrowed his eyes as he felt anger building up in him."You can't take over my life like that!I love him-her!"He stumbled on his words.Seishirou turned blue in the face.One narrow slip could kill them both.

"YOU SIT DOWN YOUNG MAN!!"Subaru sighed with resignation and sat down as he was told to do so.He was too used to taking orders from his grandmother.Minako stood up firmly and placed herself into his lap."I am going to pack my things."For a fleet moment,Subaru felt a wash of relief.She was giving up!He thought ecstatically.However,her plans were quite different."I will be moving to your room.Maybe there,when I am alone,I CAN convince you that you will have lots of fun with me."

Seishirou's eyes widened in shock.Strangely,they mirrored Subaru's expression.Then,Subaru stood up."I am going to Ueno Park.Shiseirou-san,shouldn't you be going to work?"Seishirou caught wind and stood up as well."I belief that you are right,my dear Subaru-kun."Seishirou grabbed his briefcase and trenchcoat as Subaru unlocked the door.They both left.

Ueno park was empty,the season of Sakuras yet to come.Two figures sat in a tree,the only one that had yet to shed its flowers."Seishirou-san!How about running away?"Subaru asked Seishirou who was seated sedately next to him."No,Subaru-kun.I will not run."Subaru sighed and drew closer to his husband.Seishirou wrapped an arm around his waist.In the cold,blustery weather,Seishirou's body warmth felt like heaven to Subaru.Subaru nestled his head under Seishirou's chin and wrapped his arms around Seishirou's neck."I love you,Seishirou-san.""Me too."Seishirou drew away and stared intently at Subaru.Those lovely emerald eyes...Seishirou closed the gap between them and they kissed passionately at first,before turning more vivacious. Seishirou slipped his tongue into Subaru's mouth.It tasted like strawberries and honey.Delicious.Subaru's faint blush mirrored the pink coloured petals of Sakura that floated around them,bushing faintly upon the lovers, as though presenting the title of evergreen love among them.

After they could no longer hold their breaths,they broke apart and stared into each others eyes for a long moment,savouring every perfect detail.Finally,Subaru broke the silence by asking the inevitable question,"So,whats plan B?"Seihsirou just sat there,holding Subaru to him.Only as the sun went down in all its golden glory,the was not unlike seishirou's eye,did he come up with a plan."Lets test the limits.Plan B is..."

So,whatddya think???Should I write more?Only if you review.Damn...too much weird stuff is turning every thing serious.I should stop listening to X Japan when writing comedies.