X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ Fuuma's Dream ❯ Restless Sleep ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
/This is my first fic so dont sue me cuz u wont get anything. O, I dont own the characters from X *sigh* I dont even own X, Enjoy/


Fuuma layed in his bed remebering the dream he just had. It frightend him. He hated all those memories.

Dream

"Kamui, I am your gemeni." The dragon of Earth said to the dragon of Heaven.

It was confusion all over Kamui's face that made Fuuma snap out of his trance. When he did Kamui just got up and left with the strange people that became his new friends. Fuuma felt jealousy right there and then, how can he trust strangers when he wont even talk to me? Wait, but what did I do?

Fumma's Bedroom

The jealousy and shame washed over Fumma again, but Fumma felt this often. Ever since Kamui killed himself to save me I can never forget. I can't stop thinking about the moment when I licked his tears away. I can't stop thinking about him period!
Fumma thought to himself this is going to be a long night . He sighed. "I guess I could go for a walk." He said to no one in particular.
As he walked, watching the cherry trees bloom, thoughts of Kamui called. "I finally realized it! Kamui told Fuuma in his memory. "My wish will come true and you will become your old self." "For you see the memories of loved ones will always be kept in the heart and the soul!" With that Kamui sacrificed himself to be forever memorized in the old Fuuma's heart. Not the evil that had replaced it.

Fuuma hated himself from that day on. He was the one who killed all the people that Kamui loved, but most importantly he killed Kamui. He would never forgive himself for that, never . As he reached the fountain he realized something that shocked him and made him feel stupid.
I loved him from the very moment we played together at the shrine. I still love him. Maybe he was right I wont forget him and I wont stop loving him, but he was wrong I should have never lived because without him I have no purpose. I have nothing. Tears fell from Fuuma's eyes.
" O Kamui, I thank you and resent you.

Walking home made him once more, sleepy. Before he fell into another restless sleep Kamui's beautiful face came unbidden. Fumma sighed and said to the stars " I did and will always love him, Kamui what you have awakened will try to live on so that I can gain your love even in death."

/ How you like? Comment even if your going to be mean *sniff* I can take it!/
/Sry if bad spelling/