X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ Late-night Walks ❯ Late-night Walks ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Late-night Walks

Author: Idimmu

Fandom: X

Type: Shounen-ai

Challenge: Secrets

Time Taken: 30 minutes

Pairing: FuumaxKamui, little bit of SeishirouxSubaru

Rating: PG/PG 13

Summary: Kamui takes a late night walk...

Disclaimer: CLAMP is god, worship them through X. I just play with characters that are not mine...

Notes: Written as a challenge for a livejournal community.

Kamui ceased his restless attempts at sleep. A walk was what he really needed right now, his mind and body unable to sleep like the rest of the seals in the building.

His feet moved him past subway stations, parks, and closed stores, all the while manuevering his way around the cars parked on the sidewalks. Tokyo showed itself to be quite quiet at three in the morning in this district...

An odd compelling urge pulled him on, however. Every step he took made the desire to keep going rise, made him turn certain corners and go down specific streets. He almost didn't need this prodding anymore, though. He knew exactly where he was going, and how to get there. Kamui had done this many times before.

He saw Fuuma instantly when he turned the final corner. The Dragon of Earth, Kamui's twin star, was sitting on the usual park bench, reading a book like nothing was going on.

"Ah, Kamui. I've been waiting for you, you know." Fuuma said once he had noticed the other's presense. He placed in his bookmark, then set the book down on the bench. Fuuma was slightly startled when he noticed that Kamui was already standing right in front of him.

"I think Subaru suspects something, he was awake when I left."

"Ah," Fuuma stood up, "Don't worry about him, he's got his own secrets to worry about."

"What do you-"

"Kamui~, I think we've done too much talking far too quickly." Fuuma's hand rose to stroke Kamui's hair, grip tightening when he reached the back of his head. He pulled Kamui's head back, reaching his own head down so that his mouth could reach that certain irrestistable spot on Kamui's neck.

"Fuu-ma..." Kamui's voice was tinged with annoyance and pleasure at the same time, rising slightly as teeth bit down, pain filling his awareness but enjoying it so. It was always like this though, Fuuma was sadistic, and Kamui liked it.

*****

Subaru watched his friend from where he stood, in a dark alley just a little ways away from Fuuma and Kamui. Seishirou stood behind him, arms wound around Subaru's body, occupying his mouth with the back of Subaru's neck.

"I told you we all have our secrets, Subaru."

Subaru just remained silent, as both Seishirou and Fuuma were beginning to go further with thier respective partners.

*****

Kamui was back at the dorm before Subaru, and he took care of the bruises an overenthusiastic Fuuma always inflicted on him. He had to hide them, no one would understand, not even Subaru.