X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ Petals of Love ❯ Petals of Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
- Umm.... Yeah. My friend Hitomi asked me to post this for her b/c she doesn't really know how (No offence to you Hitomi). I haven't had time to really show her so I might be posting for her for awhile. Anyways, On with the story. Umm.. her words or whatever she has to say is in bold. And the story is hers.

My first X/1999 Fanfic. ^^/ Me so happy. And it is yaoi. So all you yaoi haters don't read or I will have to kill you if you give me flames. Anyways shall I begin.... Oh yea, there may be OOCness but don't hurt me, there may or may not be so I don't know.



Petals of Love

Chapter 1
Part 1:Friendly Embrace

Subaru sighed as he lay down on the bed an looked up at the ceiling. A frown could be seen on his face as he thought back to a special time in his life, when everyone that he loved was alive. The memory soon faded, bringing a scene of when his dear friend died in his arms. A tear rolled down his cheek as he remembered the expression on his friends. "Seishiro......"

His thinking was soon interrupted by the sound of the room door being opened. Kamui stepped in slowly, taking his attention to his friend. Subaru quickly wiped the tear off of his face and sat up, giving a weak smile. Kamui seemed not to buy it, for he did not return the smile, but sat down on the bed beside him.

"Subaru, are you all right?" Kamui asked in an innocent tone. Subaru gave a nod in reply but it seemed that Kamui could see right through him, right down to the sadness now in his hear. Subaru seemed to feel a little bit calm with Kamui there, but he couldn't figure out why. Maybe it was because Kamui had been though the same thing he had.

"Don't worry, I am fine," he replied to Kamui, reassuring him, hoping hat the lie would work. Kamui let a frown cross his features.

"I know you aren't, I can't blame you for being sad since you were friends with Seishiro. I can feel you sadness when I look into that eye of yours," Kamui said. Subaru blinked a couple of times before looking towards the window. He knew now that he wasn't just Seishiro's friend, but he loved him. He hated the fact that he had died but at the same time he was happy about it. He was confused and he showed it.

Kamui watched him before embracing him. Subaru's eyes widened in surprise as he felt the warmth form Kamui's body. His sad heart seemed to be relieved of since of it's pain thanks to that warmth. It had been so long since he had been embrace, it was a strange, yet comfortable feeling.

"Kamui......" he said in a quiet tone.

"It's alright, I feel your pain. I know it is hard, lets just say that I'm repaying you for helping me when Kotori died," replied Kamui as he broke the embrace. Subaru looked at him for a moment, recalling when he had to go into Kamui's memory and bring him back to reality. He was now glad to have Kamui as a friend, especially one who could understand him.

He got up and started to walk towards the door. He looked back at Kamui, "I'm gong of a walk, I will be back soon." Kamui nodded and Subaru left the room.

Part 2: Petal

Subaru sighed as he walked through the park. Cherry blossoms bloomed on trees which brought a small smile to his face. The cherry blossoms was his favorite flower and his sister thought so as well. She was so kind and gentle to him. He stopped and leaned back against a cherry tree, letting the wind blow through his hair. He watched as the petals danced in the wind before hitting the ground.was peaceful, a place of solitude for him. It was then that Kamui cam back to his mind. He could still feel the warmth from his embrace. For some reason when he was around Kamui, he was happy. He smiled to himself, amazed at how foolish he was. He noticed he was starting to gain feelings for the boy.

A cherry blossom landed on his shoulder and he grabbed it gently. It was a beautiful petal. I could give this to Kamui to say thanks for what he did earlier. He said to himself, twirling the petal around. He looked around before heading back. He knew that this cherry blossom petal was not gong to suffice if he wanted to say thanks, it had to be something else.

Part 3: Strange Warm Feeling

Subaru stepped inside the room of the Clamp Academy and noticed Kamui was still inside. During the time Subaru was gone, Kamui must have gotten tired, for he was now lying don on the bed and was asleep. Subaru sat on the bed and watched him. He looked so peaceful asleep. He smiled as he stroked Kamui's hair out of his face. His face was a little cold, which worried him a little. Taking off his trench coat, Subaru put it on top of Kamui. Kamui smiled in his sleep as he snuggled under it. It amazes me that he is so young yet he still can smile. He thought to himself as he looked at the petal in his hand.

He yawned, feeling tired as well. He lay down next to Kamui, feeling his heartbeat. He felt safe, lying next to Kamui. He then knew that he was really starting to have feelings for him, but didn't know how Kamui would react if he was to tell him this. He might push him away or he may accept him. He then felt Kamui come closer to him. He turned over to face the boy and noticed they were nose to nose. He smiled and embraced him, holding him close. He liked this feeling, and wished for it to say with him. This loneliness he had felt all those years was starting to vanish, and he was glad.

Part 4: Awakened Knowledge

Kamui slowly woke up to see Subaru in front of him. He also noticed that he was being embraced by him. He blinked a couple of times, not knowing what he was being embraced by him. He blinked a couple of times, not knowing what to really do since he didn't want to wake Subaru up nor did he feel comfortable. But for some reason, it felt nice being embraced like this even though it was form another man. Subaru wasn't like any man, he was kind and gentle.

A couple of minutes passed until Subaru finally awoke. He looked at Kamui and blushed slightly releasing the embrace and quickly siting up. Kamui watched him with curiosity, his golden eyes watching his every move.

"Gomen na sai, Kamui," he said in a shaken tone.

"It's alright...," Kamui replied with a small smile. "I guess I was more tired than I thought I was."

Subaru nodded and took out the cherry blossom petal from his pocket and handed it to Kamui. "Here, I got his for you, sorry it isn't much."

Kamui took the cherry blossom petal and looked at it for a little while before smiling. "Domo arigatiou, Subaru." Subaru smiled before looking away.

Kamui blinked a couple of times. "Something wrong?"

Subaru was silent for a moment, "Iie, noting is wrong."

"Demo, you look like you have something to say," replied Kamui in a concerned tone.

"I discovered something today and I'm scared that what I discovered is only going to hurt me," Subaru said.

"What is it that you discovered?" Kamui asked in curiosity.

"I think I have gained feelings for you, Kamui. When you embraced me earlier today, I felt a peace which I haven't felt in a long time. I am glad that you were able to give me that peace, and in return I love you," he said, looking away, ashamed. He knew that Kamui would now think that he was foolish.

Instead of being rejected, Kamui embrace Subaru tightly. "I'm glad you have feelings for me, Subaru. It makes me happy to know that." Subaru smiled and broke the embrace to kiss Kamui. Kamui returned the kiss and a warm feeling went through both of their hearts. They felt happy in this time of sadness in the world. They broke the kiss and looked at each other.

Subaru smiled, "Would you like to go see the rest of the cherry blossoms fall?"

Kamui nodded with a smile.

***

Both sat under a cherry tree and watched the petals fall. They both felt happy, like all the sadness had been lifted from their souls and taken somewhere else. They could now share their loneliness together. It made both of them fel at ease for they could never really be alone anymore. The petals were like their sadness, falling ofr happiness to arise.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````

Well that's it. Hope you liked my friends story. PLEASE REVIEW!