X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ Satsuki is Mine ❯ Forever Mine ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Almost 100% sure that I lapsed into the manga... oh well. I tried to stick to the movie. >_<;;

Satsuki is Mine
By the Sakurazukamori

___________________________________


Y UTO'S P.O.V.:

Even after all the time he'd spent watching, it was still an odd sight. Satsuki was melded with the Beast--a computer of her own creation. Her glasses were held, entwined by a vine-like wire of the Beast. Usually he held them for her, but... She was held in the computer--one with it. In many ways, in his mind, it was comparable to sex. Every time she melded with the machine it seemed like some perverse mockery of love-making.

Satsuki was so young. So intelligent. Restless. Bored. She was a harbinger--a Dragon of Earth--like himself. She enjoyed the companionship of computers more than humans--which was regrettable.

That horrid computer shared so many qualities with its creator, but managed to be completely different. Both were cold, composed--what else could a machine be? But where Satsuki was restless and human, Beast was... It was hard to explain. He hated that machine and lo...respected and liked Satsuki. That damned machine though... It was more than that. It was the only thing she's allowed to be that *close* to her.

Oh well, he'd do nothing more than wait to catch her when she jumped from it. To briefly touch...to catch her when she jumped from it.

To think. He couldn't compete with a computer.

"Yuto?"

"Hmm? Yes, Kanoe?" He saw Kanoe approach from the corner of his eye, in another of her revealing outfits. She was rather good looking actually. Sexy.

"Care to accompany me? Maybe you can tell me some of your amusing stories."

Yuto gave a glance to Satsuki in her Beast. He knew good and well what 'accompanying' Kanoe could mean. But, *hell*, that was easier than competing with a computer... And it wasn't like he didn't like Kanoe--she was a very sexy, sensual person. Wasn't he a 'bad guy' anyway? Supposedly. Dragon of Earth, harbinger. Perhaps the seals thought so, but each side in a war... He interrupted the train of thought. "I'd be delighted, Kanoe."

She linked her slender arm through his and guided him away from Satsuki and the Beast with a small smirk on her lips.




BEAST'S P.O.V.:

<Kigai Yuto>
<Kigai Yuto's presence lasted: 2:32:05.09>
<Reason for Kigai Yuto's presence: Unknown>
<Possible reasons for Kigai Yuto's presence: To be near Satsuki>
<Satsuki is mine>




SATSUKI'S P.O.V.:

She watched Yuto leave with Kanoe, her heart sinking. She couldn't explain the feeling, but it happened without fail when Yuto left with Kanoe.

She disengaged herself from Beast, jumping to the floor and missing the feel of Yuto's hands catching her waist and guiding her to the ground.

She looked back to the Beast, outstretching her arm and allowing its cold wires to caress her arm.

She bored of things easily. Only two things promised release from her boredom. Yuto and the dark Kamui. Even Beast would no longer offer her release. A temporary escape and distraction, but not release.

She walked from the room, thoughts on Yuto and Kanoe as well as the dark Kamui.




AWHILE LATER:
YUTO'S P.O.V:

The dark Kamui advanced on him. Kamui had gone insane--was taken over by the blood lust. Lust to take someone's life. He was cutting down his fellow harbingers. Yuto was next. He was no match for Kamui and he knew it. His death was--as they say--at hand. He couldn't help but have his mind wander to Satsuki, in the Beast behind him. He couldn't bear the thought that she, too, would be murdered without finding something in life first... Without knowing that he...how he...

"Beast! Help him! Save Yuto!"

Some how he wasn't surprised when the computer didn't obey its creator, for the first time, and come to his rescue.




SATSUKI'S P.O.V.:

She was shocked. *Always* Beast had obeyed. Not *once* did the computer...act like it had a mind of its own...

She was trapped, the wires wrapping around her tighter and tighter as the dark Kamui attacked Yuto.
Yuto! No, no no!

Yuto...there was nothing she could do with him. Beast was holding her back... The wires kept on gaining their pressure. If the pressure increased any more she'd die.

"I...I...love you, Satsuki."

The words just barely reached her ears. Yuto? "I love...you...Yuto." Amazing. Emotion. She'd spent so long not caring about humans...

The screen of the Beast started flashing the words "Satsuki is mine" over and over...

"I am no ones..."

She--and Yuto--died then.




BEAST'S P.O.V.:

<Situation analysis>
<Kigai Yuto. Deceased>
<Yatoji Satsuki. Mine.>
<Satsuki is mine>
<Forever>
<Threat posed to Satsuki: None>
<Estimated session [with Satsuki] time: Forever>
<Satsuki is mine>
<Satsuki is mine>
<Satsuki is mine>
<Satsuki is mine>
<End situation analysis>