X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ Sleeping subaru ❯ Sleeping Subaru(Seishiro,the weird guardian angel whom subaru loves the most somehow...) ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
disclaimer:X CHARATERS BELONG TO CLAMP,I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING.NOT EVEN SLEPING BEAUTY...






Satsuki glared at the royalty."Why did you not invite me???"She screeched.Sorata looked puzzled."I thought I passed it to Yuuto to deliver?"Yuuto searched his pockets and found:A banana,two hundred yen,a knife,a wand,a handkerchief,a dead fish,a pocket tv,a radio,a handphone,and a very crumpled envelope."OOOPPPPSSS!"

"Because I am so insulted,I shall curse your son.When he is 16 years old,he will have his right eye poked out by a extremely sharp shinken."Satsuki laughed evilly before disappearing.Everyone was silent.Then a thud came from the back.Queen Arashi was supporting her husband Sorata who had fainted.

Suddenly,Aoki stood up."I have yet to present Prince Subaru with my gift.He will prick his eye,but will still end up being successful,and have a very similar mate in life."Queen Arashi frowned."Can't you remove the spell permernently???"Aoki smiled and shook his head,"I don't want to."

The next day,the three fairies left with little Subaru,whom they were told to bring up,for safekeeping.Little did they notice the little bird who was following them,with its vision clouded with Sakura petals.



Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!My story sucks right????Please give me a review!