X-Men Fan Fiction ❯ The other half of a double sided story. ❯ 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
pt 3

[Italic writing shows when Neberius talks, Some Russian parts too]


'Oh, i never thourght of it that way Dant' 'Dante, there's an 'e' at the end of my name Avalanche' 'sir, can you carry on? I really want to know how you met Mystique' 'Sure Scarlet, where did I stop?' 'the village in ruins' ' the village sir' ' thats right'

My village, the small tiny excuse of a village, about 100 people died that day so the police came, I was merely 5, I didnt understand why the ever pestering me, that was when she came, Mystique, she walked up to me, I had been sitting on the bank of the river, staring at myself, the doctors trying to see why none of their treatments where working. 'Excuse me, young boy, do you know where you family is? 'Stoy!' (stop) ' wait, please, i need to talk to them, ' '`Ya ne pani`mayu!! (i dont understand!!) She then turned her head, making sure that no one was there, when she looked back at me, her face was blue, covered in scales, her eyes, yellow. She pointed at her self, and them at me. I knew she was saying that we were the same, I lifted my hand and pointed towards the rubble, 'izvi`neete' (im sorry) Then, she held out her hand, she motioned me to take it. 'Niet' (no) and i showed her why, i place my hand near the rivers edge, the water began to bubble, then it started boiling, I moved my hand away. She grabbed me, i knew she was burning, but she held me, embraced me. Once she let go, I looked up at her, her arms burnt. I ripped her language from her mind, at least understood her and her I. 'Im..so'ry' Her face light up, and a stunning smile appeared on her face, 'There's no need to worry, I'm fine' 'Niet, y'u not' 'Place your hands on her burns' I did as Neburius told me, and placed my hands on hers, slowly the marks cleared up, the scars gone, she looked down at me, and smiled once more, 'you're special, did you no that?' 'Niet...' 'Theres someone that would like to met you, he's called Magneto' 'I looked at this woman, i didnt know her, she...had just appeared, why should i trust her? 'do as she says Dantalion, she wants to help you' 'Hara`sho (ok)' once more she beamed, she stood, and motioned me to follow her. After a few days of tracking though the Ural Mountains, my english improved greatly , even though there are still a few words I didn't quite know yet, but thats where Neburius helped me...and still does. Aswell as improving my speaking skills, my powers became easier to control. Finally we arrived at the camp, the one where Magneto was meant to be waiting. After that, the years flew past.

'Well, that how I got here, nothing really spectacular' 'You traveled across the Ural mountains! How can you say its not spectacular?!?!' Scarlet asked 'Ural mountains?? where they?' I turned to look at Avalanche 'Look behind you' he turned and face the large mountain country side, the slopes mere inches from us 'Thoses, Avalanche are the Ural Mountains, well class, I guess thats it for today...eventhough we didn't get much done' As the class left I turned to look at the magnificent scenery in front of me. I walked over you the small lake to my left, my reflextion showed me for what I trully am...a young 16 year old boy. My pitch-black hair flowed freely as the wind caressed my face. I was wearing a black tight tank top which had the bottom half cut off, and long black cargo pants.My skin and eyes are the only things that contradicted my being, with pale white skin and light blue eyes, my mother...adopted mother I should say, Mystique, says that they are my best qualities. I just think it makes me look dead......like i feel inside.
'Dante!' I looked from my watery abyss to see her, my mother.
'Hi' 'Glad to see you to dear, Magneto needs to see you' 'Ok, I'm on my way'
I walked over to Magneto's tent, inside where Sabertooth, Mystique and another...a human. Sabretooth is a mutant who possesses superhuman strength, a healing ability, razor-sharp teeth and claws, an adamantium-laced skeleton and enhanced senses. He is a bloodthirsty psychopath who has murdered numerous people both to fulfill his animalistic urges and as a mercenary. A nice guy overall. 'You called me Magneto?' 'Yes, i want you to do an SND on this human, i think he has valuable information that might prove useful. SND, Synthetic Network Dive, this fine ability allows me to send my conscience-self into any network, be it a master computer, or a simply human brain. Once inside the network, I have acess to any and all data, the only problem been that the person who I dive into might not recover from the shock.

'An SND?' 'Yes' 'Fine' I walked over to the chair that sat opposite my latest victem, a sturdy middel-aged man, looked to be an army man. His mouth gaged, arms tied to the back of the chair. Everything had been pre-arranged.
'This wont hurt....much.......Data uplink complete...Formats compatible...SND enabled...engaged' I dived, it was the worst feeling, your stomach turned upside down, your head feels like its going to implode, and suddenly it all stops. I swam around for a bit, looking at all this man's thorghts , his memories. Its not everyday that i get to see the inner workings of someones mind. Finnally I found it, a piece of information that Magneto might have been looking for. I said good-bye to the once peaceful mind, and left, returning to my body, leaving the man infront of me, on the brink of insanity. A death sentence soon to become truth, as all humans that crossed us, ended up dead. I stood.
'Well, its a bit fuzzy, but they're looking for a cure' 'What?' Asked Magneto 'A cure? for what? 'For us' I replyed 'they think that they can merely fix us...like a broken doll, they think they may have found someway to remove the X-chromo from our bodies, and make us human' 'That...that cant be' 'Well thats what he knows, also, they've done some experiments with mutants in the past, we current know two, Saber here, and Wolverine...but there are more...many more' 'We have to speak to Professor Xavier'
I froze, Profesor Xavier...no...not him, he was the one...the on that broke my mind, he may have created Neburius inside of me, but I couldnt...i wouldn't go see him..never