X-Men Fan Fiction ❯ The other half of a double sided story. ❯ 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
pt 2

My mother had a profesor come to our house when i was younger, about 4. He sat there, not speaking a word of russian, but he comunicated with her. That was when it happened. He places his hand over my head, muttered that everything was going to be alright, that I would notice nothing, nothing at all. But i did noticed. He did something to my mind, he placed walls there, for reasons I do not know. But one thing is certain, he'd done this before. My mutant powers by age 4 had already surfaced, during that session, I senced in his being a feeling of regret, shame, an emotion that he would not fail someone else, Jean was the name that popped into my mind just before Naberius appeared.
'Who are you?' I asked this new intity, keeping the fact that I was talking to myself hidden.'Who am I? Who are you?''My name is Dantalion''I am...Naberius, why are you talking to me?''why not? its not everyday theres someone in my head...do you drink tea?''ha, i drink whatever you drink, you are my master'
*******
'Sir?' I snapped out of my daydream, it was Avalanche, one of the students that I had been asked to train. Avalanche has the superhuman ability generate powerful waves of vibrations from his hands, creating highly destructive effects. The vibrations can cause objects to shatter . When pointed at larger objects, like buildings, the vibrations can produce effects similar to those of an earthquake. Avalanche need not touch an object to affect it, but the drawback of his magnificient ability, is that it does not affect human tissuse. To me, he comes across as a misfit more than a thug.
'Sir?' 'Yes Avalanche?' 'Did the proffesor like really mess up your mind, or did me just change it?' 'Avalache' I said well looking at him, 'Rule one, when talking to me, please speak like a human and not a neanderthal' 'A what?' 'Never mind, he did, in fact 'mess up my mind', what he did was he created nerological walls within my brain to block off my conscience from my subconsience.' 'Oh, ok' 'Sir?' This time it was Wanda Maximoff, or Scarlet Witch, 'Yes?' 'Did those walls affect your power in anyway?'
I looked at the floor, the image of my father flashed though my mind, the heat started to build its self up in my chest. I couldn't breath, my very core was in a way, melting, then Naberius spoke, you me aswell as my students.
'The proffesor.....was trying to keep....me from protecting Dantalion'
His voice, the calming flow of Naberius' voice created a void around me. Nothing concerned me, nothing upset me, and my core calmed. The heat, vanished. I opened my eyes to see the concerned faces of my 5 students. 'In truth, the proffesor felt that he was helping me by trapping parts of my mind, but instead he created Naberius within me, but the walls only helped with two things. It made my bound with Naberius stronger, and created a hatred that will never die till he stops breathing!!' Suddenly a hiss and a thump were heard. I turned my head to see an ash like statue behind me, a hawk I think. 'Wow, thats cool!' 'Yes, well Avalanche, imagine what it was like to not be able to control it' I stood, the images of the past came rushing though my mind once more, my mother, the village, the person i came to call my mother now, all resmebled a person which may have imgulfed the whole of Russian into one huge flame, who still might. 'Imagine Avalanche, my power might be cool, but when i cannot even place food or drink in my mouth because it will turn to ash or evaporate. Going to sleep and waking up in a hole of ash, not been able to even look at a person, to not even be able to think about that person, or any in fact, in fear that he / she might burst into flames, think about that Avalanche, it my be cool, but it's made my life a living hell'