XXXHolic Fan Fiction ❯ Wish Granted...sort of... ❯ Wish Granted...sort of... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wish Granted…sort of…
 
Disclaimer: I do not own xxxHolic or any of the characters as much as I wish I did, they belong to Clamp. I am just borrowing them for my amusement at the moment.
Pairing: Domeki x Watanuki
 
“Yuuko-san, why are we in front of Domeki's home?,” Watanuki asked worried about what Yuuko had planed. She had told him nothing on the walk over and she had an amused grin on her face which never meant anything good.
 
“I am here to grant your wish.” She said with a grin.
 
“What?!!!” Watanuki yelled flailing his arms, “but…”
 
“Just wait and see.” Yuuko cut off Watanuki's rant before he had a chance to continue. “Ah, here comes Domeki.”
 
“What does he have to do with this?” Watanuki demanded an answer.
 
“Everything,” was Yuuko's amused response as she walked over to Domeki, who was looking at her suspiciously, and promptly placed a giant red ribbon bow that she had taken out of thin air on his head. Domeki being himself just glared at her. She gave him a good push on the back sending him in Watanuki's direction.
 
“Here you go, your wish is granted. Have fun!” She just grinned as she said it.
 
“What?!! What is that supposed to mean?!!!” Watanuki prepared to get in to a huge rant, but he was promptly silenced when Domeki decided to intervene, with a kiss. A few minutes later a happily dazed Watanuki was no longer displeased.
 
Yuuko laughed. “Have a fun wedding ceremony. Watanuki would look lovely in a dress…” Watanuki's outraged shout interrupted her for a moment, “and have a fun honeymoon.” She paused for a moment and with a grin said, “If you wish to continue working toward that other wish you know where to find me, I would miss your cooking.”
 
“Slave driver,” was Watanuki's annoyed response which only got a laugh from the quickly disappearing Yuuko.
 
Domeki completely unfazed by the situation and slightly amused simply said “I want Sekihan (red azuki beans rice),”to Watanuki. (Since red is the color for celebration, sekihan is eaten at weddings.)
 
Upon hearing this Watanuki's face blushed a brilliant red. He got over it quickly though and started his ranting again, “Jerk, I don't have the ingredients for that. You and your annoying demands….” Watanuki continued ranting even though they started to head to his apartment with a grinning Domeki following behind.
 
Domeki decided he would use his new technique of shutting Watanuki up when they got back to the apartment, among other things.
 
 
***Author's Note: Well that's it. This is an odd little ficlet that was inspired by a conversation with another friend, who is an xxxHolic fan, way too late at night while sleep deprived. Hope it amused you. ***