Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Every Breath You Take ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Every Breath You Take
A Yami no Matsuei videoclip
By Sakura

Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break, every step you take
I’ll be watching you

Muraki stares as a violet-eyed man drooled outside one of the many sweet shops that littered the streets of Tokyo. The blond boy at his side sighs and shakes his head. A smile comes to the doctor’s face as the taller man drags the boy into the shop. The silver haired man chuckles silently before walking away.

Every single day
And every word you say
Every game you play, every night you stay
I’ll be watching you

The two shinigami are having a quiet moment together in a park. They had just finished with a case and were now taking some time off. Tsuzuki has his arm around his partner’s shoulders.
Unseen and hiding in the shadows, Muraki glares as the blond boy leans closer to the taller brunet.

Oh, can’t you see?
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
At every step you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake, every claim you stake
I’ll be watching you

Tsuzuki whispers something to the boy and Hisoka blushes, but smiles.
The evil doctor clutches onto an antique doll he had been planning to give to the violet-eyed shinigami. In a fit of jealous rage, he tears the doll’s head off and crushes it, the porcelain cutting into his hands.

Since you’ve been gone, I’ve been lost without a trace
I dream at night, I can only see your face
I look around and it’s you I can’t replace
I feel so cold, and I long for your embrace
I keep crying, baby, baby please

Muraki tosses and turns as he sleeps. A moan escapes his lips, he rolls over and grabs a hold of a violet-eyed porcelain boy doll. He unconsciously hugs it closer to him. He kisses the doll as he continues to dream of a certain someone.

You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
At every step you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake, every claim you stake
I’ll be watching you

Hisoka and Tsuzuki are once again alone together in the mortal world. This time the shinigami are taking a walk in the park from the previous day. The violet-eyed man stops to stoop and pick up a child’s ball.
He hands it to a black haired boy who asks for his toy back. Tsuzuki pats the boy’s head and smiles. The child thanks him and goes back to his friends.
Muraki is several feet away watching the taller shinigami. He is again holding another doll. He lovingly strokes its head and kisses it.

Every move you make, every step you take
I’ll be watching you
I’ll be watching you

The silver haired man continues to follow the two shinigami, a wicked smile on his face.
Hisoka suddenly freezes, sensing the doctor’s presence. He whispers something to his partner. Tsuzuki turns around to see Muraki smiling at him.
The evil man nods knowlingly and places the doll down on the ground then disappears. The taller shinigami stares at the doll, confused.

~Owari~

This is my first Yami no Matsuei fic so please be kind when reviewing. I’ve seen only a couple tapes and I apologize if anyone’s OOC here.

Hisoka: Did you have to write one about – HIM?!
Sakura: Gomen ne Hisoka-kun. But L-sama kinda likes the creep.
Tsuzuki: L-sama??
Zelgadis: Don’t ask.