Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Friends ❯ Friends ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Autor Note: Alright. I have never written a songfic and my grammar sucks, but I'll try.
Hisoka, Tsuzuki and Muraki from Yami no Matsuei are in this fic and some OC's. R-J (Rino Jones), Edward, Meloany en Esta. Hisoka is a 15-16 year old boy (yeah I chose the age of his death) and he's quite an outsider. The other students bully him and they made up stories to hurt him. Muraki is 17 and Tsuzuki is also 17. No spoilers, this story has nothing to do with the manga, or the anime.
The song is Firefly from M I C… It's a christian song but I kinda thought it would fit in this fic. The song is also used for an AMV. Tribute to Yaoi. So if you wanna hear the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ssk7oEF7BQ
 
FRIENDS
Songfic about Yami no Matsuei. Song: Firefly from M I C
 
Somebody's spinning a story
Somebody's singing their song
Somebody's trying to convince you that you don't belong.
Somebody's blowing their trumpet
Somebody's acting real tough
Somebody's trying to convince you you're not pretty enough.
 
Hisoka walked to his class and sighed. Some boys were yelling at him but he ignored them. They were always bullying him and he didn't like it. But what could he do? It wasn't his fault that they're acting like this. They made up a really stupid story about having sex with teachers and doing more like that in freetime. Hisoka never knew why they made that up but he was always bullied about that. People were hating him, yelling at him. Trying to make him their slave. Trying to make him do things like carrying the books of other students, buying food for others and making their homework. Hisoka ignored them most of the time. He entered the classroom and sat down behind his desk. “Oi Hisoka! Have you seen the new teacher? He's cool so you can be his favorite again.” “Hisoka, wanna play after school?” “ Hi-kun, you know, you're so cool! Not!” They new teacher entered the classroom. Okay he was 20. Almost three years older than Hisoka. “Class, my name is Edward. Since your other teacher is sick, I will be your substitude teacher.” He looked around the class and Hisoka quickly looked away when the teacher looked at him. “I also want to tell you that there's a party tomorrow. Only for this class. Tomorrow at eight, at the beach. You all bring something to drink, or to eat.” Again, he looked at Hisoka. Hisoka sighed. He didn't like parties. Some boys turned around. “You're not welcome at the party Hisoka. You don't belong in this class.” “Shut up.” “Hisoka Hisoka, you're not allowed to come tomorrow!” “If he wants to come tomorrow, he can come, R-J.” A boy with purple eyes and dark brown hair said. He looked at Hisoka and smiled. “Ah, Tsuzuki, you're going to protect him? How sweet. What a great couple you would be,” R-J(Rino Jones) laughed. Tsuzuki started plotting R-J's death but didn't came any further than pushing his head in a toilet. Hisoka just stared at him and another boy named Muraki laughed. “Go R-J. You're doin' a great job.” Hisoka heard the school bell rang and he left without saying goodbye. Well, he never said goodbye to anyone. He just walked away, without looking back.
“Hisoka, how was school?” “School was fine.” “You look sad. What happened?” “Nothing special.” He looked at his mother. She wasn't his real mother, but she was nice. Hisoka walked to his room and put on the TV. He never told his mother about school. He never wanted her to worry about him. The phone rang and he picked it up.
“With Hisoka.” “Oh hi! I just thought: I can call Hisoka!” “Muraki? What do you want?” “Just wanna talk! How are you?” “Why do you want to talk?” “Can't I even talk to my friends?” “You're not my friend.” “Well okay, I just want you to make my homework. I have a test tomorrow and I didn't finish it.” Hisoke sighed and hung up the phone. Then he walked to his bed and fell asleep. Just another day with bullying and ignoring. Just another day without friends.
 
What will it take to convince you
I'm praying that you'll hear
You gotta make a choi
ce
Don't listen to your fear
There is a light in the darkness
There is a light in your eyes
You got just what it takes
Don't listen to the lie
Come on and fly
 
Hisoka walked to school. He already forgot his lunch and he really didn't want to go to school. “Hisoka! Wait!” Hisoka turned around and saw Tsuzuki. “Tsu…zuki-kun…” “Hi, how are you?” “Fine… I guess…” “Hey after school. Wanna come to my place?” “What? But I…” “I'm not going to bully you or something.” “I… I think it's okay…” “Cool! Come on. We're late for class!”
“Tsuzuki-kun, Hisoka-kun why are you so late?” “Sorry sensei. We had some trouble with my bike. It's broken so we had to walk.” “But Hisoka-kun could be on time.” “Hisoka-kun was staying at his sister's place.” Hisoka blinked. He didn't even have a sister. The teacher nodded. “Okay sit down, we start with class.” Hisoka looked at Tsuzuki. //Did he just save me?\\ Tsuzuki smiled. For once, Hisoka had the feeling that this day could be different than all the other days.
Hisoka followed Tsuzuki to his house and he kept a little distance from Tsuzuki. “Hisoka, come on. You look like you're scared.” “Uhmm…” “What?” “Why did you save me in class?” “You can't have detention this day. Have you forgot?It's the 18th of october!” “Yeah? So?” “So?! You're not going to celebrate your birthday alone! You're 16 now!” “Damn it! I forgot! But then… Even my mother forgot…” Hisoka looked like he was going to cry. Tsuzuki didn't know what to do so he did something he would regret after it. He hugged him while Hisoka sobbed against his chest. “Hisoka relax. We're going to have a party for two okay?” Hisoka nodded and he looked at Tsuzuki. “You just… hugged… me. Why?” “I don't know…” Tsuzuki looked to the ground, but Hisoka hugged him again. “Hi-Hisoka! What are you doing?” “Thanks Tsuzuki.” “Yeah, well… Let's go. I have cake!” They went inside.
 
Firefly, light the sky
I know you can change the world tonight
Your dreams are real
Your wounds will heal
I know you can change the world tonight
 
“You know, I've never had a birthday like this. It was really fun.” “We still can go to the beach.” “Okay.” They went to the beach. The other students were already having fun and they didn't see them arrive. Until Muraki looked at them. “Ah Hisoka! You've come! I thought you weren't allowed to come.” “You cannot forbid me to come.” “Stupid kid.” Hisoka just smiled. “You know Muraki? You can't ruin my birthday anymore.” “It's your birthday? Oh…” Muraki looked to the ground. “Happy… birthday… then…” Hisoka stared at him. “You're…” “I guess I'm… sorry… I didn't know you're parents are… you know… death.” “How do you know?” “I talked to you're mum at the phone.” “Ow…” Hisoka smiled. He walked to the teacher and some minutes later he stood at the stage with a microphone in his hand. “Can I say something?” The students looked at him. “Well… I have some things to say. It's my birthday today so I brought a big cake for everyone. And I want to say: I have never had sex with a teacher so the story is not true. I just want to make it clear. I already have been hurt a lot. Especially when my parents died.” The students were shocked. They never knew that Hisoka's parents were death. Hisoka finished his speech and walked to the big cake at the table. All the students walked to him and he gave everyone a piece of the cake. He felt happy. Really happy.
 
Somebody's spinning a story
Somebody's singing their song
Somebody's trying to convince you that you don't belong
There is a light in the darkness
There is a light in your eyes
You got just what it takes
Don't listen to the lie
Come on and let me see you fly
 
Meloany walked to Hisoka and bowed her head. “Hi-kun…I'm sorry. It was my fault. I made up that story. I'm so sorry.” Hisoka smiled. “It's okay. I forgive you…” Suddenly Meloany hugged him. “I'm really sorry.” “Hey Meloany. Can I talk to Hisoka?” “Sure Esta.” Esta looked at him. “I kinda know how it is to live without parents. My parent left when I was little and I lived with my aunt. I guess we shouldn't have bullied you so much. Just if we knew that you don't have… well… we just shouldn't have bullied you.” She ran away. Hisoka looked at Tsuzuki. “Tsuzuki. Please come here.” “What's wrong?” “Follow me.” They disappeard behind a small house and Hisoka smiled. “What do you want?” “I want to thank you, Tsusuki.” He stepped closer to Tzuzuki and their lips met. Tzuzuki's eyes widened but he deepened the kiss. Suddenly Hisoka pulled away. “I'm sorry…” “No… Don't go away…” Tzuzuki kissed him again. They heard someone shouting their names and Hisoka pulled away. Meloany stood before them. Smiling. “M… Meloany!” “Don't worry I won't say anything.” “I hope so. Or I lock you up in a toilet,” Tzuzuki said. Hisoka and Meloany stared at him and laughed. They walked back to the beach and R-J ran to Hisoka. “Hisoka. I want you to do something for me.” Meloany got angry. “Shut up R-J! Hisoka isn't going to help you anymore! And your're not my friend anymore!” R-J looked at her. “Bitch…” He walked away. “Meloany… Thanks.” “Don't worry. I'm your friend now.” “So am I!” Esta shouted. Friends. Hisoka finally had friends. Muraki, Meloany, Esta… and Tsuzuki. He knew that everything was different know.
 
Come on and let me see you fly
 
It was two months later. Hisoka was walking down the street and it was raining. He had been to the cinema with his friends. He was really good friends with Tsuzuki. Ah, well… friends? They were more than that. They have done more than that. Hisoka became quite populair in class and he had told his mother everything. Hisoka looked up when he heard the claxon of a car. He stood on the road and saw the lights of a car. He felt no pain he felt no sadness. He saw the world turn black and he smiled. // Thank you… My friends…\\
“Hisoka!” “Hi-kun!” Meloany and Tsuzuki sat next to his bed and looked at him. “Ugh…” Hisoka groaned. “What happened..?” “You were hit by a car! We thought you were death!” “I…” Tsuzuki looked at the computer and his eyes widened. “No heartbeat?!” Hisoka looked at him. Tsuzuki smiled. “Kidding!” They all laughed. Even when Esta entered the room with giant balloons. “I love you guys.” Hisoka whispered. “We love you too, Hisoka.”
 
THE END
 
Autor Note: OMG! It's finished. I first wanted to let Hisoka die, but that was too sad. And even Muraki is nice! OMG I love Muraki!! Meloany had to be Melany but I accidentally switched the name… R-J is someone from my own story. I luv this fanfic!!! And even the grammar is okay!
Hisoka: Can you please shut up! I had an accident remember!
Tsuzuki: *chu* (japanese for kiss) Shut up Hisoka.
Hisoka: He has to shut up!
Autor: *leaves as quiet as possible* Thanks for reading! Please Review!!!!