Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Genie Magic ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Genie Magic 7

Author's Notes: Alright after the success rolls eyes of my first Yami no Matsuei story I decided to write another chapter story. Don't worry there will be no romance in this one, just a bunch of guys saving our butts and the entire planet from the Psycho Doctor. Anyways without further ado I do hope you actually enjoy this story.

Draco Black was not a man known for his patience or his tolerance of anyone that defied or failed him in a mission. Keeping this in mind his minion, Salem, crept onto the top of the stone gate that surrounded the property of the doctor that had the lamp of the genie that Draco so desired. Salem never could seem to understand why his master wanted this genie when there were others out there that were easier to get too. But Draco had been very specific in wanting this lamp; taking a deep breath he slipped onto a tree branch and shimmied down it not making a noise or disturbing anything.

He slipped towards the front of the mansion this doctor character owned and crouched down gathering his muscles in his legs and then leapt up to the balcony that would allow him access to the second floor. Salem pulled out some of the pins from the cuff of his black and proceeded to break into his mansion. He swung the door open and then placed one hand on the wall and lifted himself up placing the other hand on the wall he slowly began to crawl along the wall heading towards the Master Bedroom.

The door to the bedroom was closed and one brief touch on the doorknob told him that it was locked; he removed his hands from the wall but continued to cling to it with his feet so he could unlock the door. He smirked when he heard the faint click in the doorknob and gently turned the knob and allowed it to drift open the full moon behind him providing a soft silver light has he slipped into the room and crawled along the ceiling his pupils enlarging to allow him to see better in the darkness.

A faint glimmering to his left caught his attention and he turned his head towards its source and smirked when he saw the simple silver oil lamp. Moving silently he allowed himself to dangle by his feet so he could grab the lamp he was careful not to touch anything else. The light turned on and he whirled around clutching the lamp to his chest seeing the Platinum Blonde man staring at him in fury pointing a gun at him. Salem smirked and allowed himself to drop to the floor twisting in midair to land on his feet.

"Come and get me mortal," taunted Salem, dodging the first bullet that was shot at him.

Tsuzuki and Hisoka were awakened at one in the morning by a pounding on the door; getting wearily to their feet the older male stumbled to the door and opened it up.

"I haven't been telling the entire truth," said Katana, walking in with even saying a `hello' or `sorry for waking up this early'. "Oh by the way hi," said Katana, and smiling apologetically while holding up a real big donut bag from behind her back. "I also brought this has an apology for waking you up this early in the morning."

Tsuzuki sniffed the air, "Do I smell long johns, apple fritters, chocolate donuts stuffed with fudge and glazed with chocolate, along with apple and cinnamon stuffed donuts, lemon stuffed donuts, cream filled donuts, raspberry donuts, plain glazed donuts, and chocolate glazed crullers?" Tsuzuki, by now was practically drooling on the carpet of the hotel and Katana was just looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Is he always like this?" she asked, looking past the older Shinigami to Hisoka.

"You don't know the half of it," said Hisoka, making the coffee for them.

When the three of them had settled down around the small table the bag of donuts open and the coffee pot next to it steam coming out releasing the delicious smell of coffee.

"All right Katana," said Hisoka, taking a sip of coffee in an attempt to wake up. "What exactly is it you haven't been telling us the entire truth about?"

"Everything," said Katana. "For all practical purposes I have been keeping several things from you."

"Perhaps you should start from the beginning," said Tsuzuki, the sugar already starting to kick in.

"Well," said Katana. "I seriously doubt you two would believe me but here it goes. Am I correct in thinking that you two people already know about genies correct?" She decided to go on when both males nodded. "Once years ago I was a genie," said Katana, seriously.

"You're joking right?" asked Hisoka, pouring himself some more coffee and reaching for the cream.

"No," said Katana, snapping her fingers and before their eyes the cream lowered and Hisoka's coffee got lighter. "Any other doubts? Good. I was born a genie to of course, genie parents. When I was around five hundred years old I was found by a man named Draco Black. He was a kind master and a great man. His first wish was to have enough money so he and his mother could live comfortably for the rest of their lives. His second wish was to be a great healer so he could heal his mother of the mysterious illness that threatened to kill her."

"What was his third wish?" asked Tsuzuki, when Katana had paused to take a sip of coffee.

"My freedom," said Katana softly. "At some point during my servitude to him we had fallen in love, not long after I was freed from my lamp we were married. I do not remember how it happened but at some point after our marriage and before the birth of out daughter the healing powers I had given him had started twisting his personality into some dark instead of light. The birth of our daughter was the last straw and he tried to kill us but failed. Our daughter is only genie and therefore does not have to abide by the same laws that full blooded genies are bound to."

"Is your husband dead?" asked Hisoka.

Katana pursed her lips and took a swig of her coffee before staring at the youth above the rim of her cup; her eyes narrowed and thoughtful. "No," she said at last. "He isn't his powers to heal have been twisted into the ability to kill and have kept him alive all these years. He will never die until the poison that is within his body has been purged that is his curse."

"In other words," said Hisoka. "He won't die until he returns to the healer he once was?"

Katana nodded slowly almost as if the topic of her former husband and child was painful and it was painful, very painful. She had the scars to prove it. The group feel in silence and the sun slowly peaked over the horizon warming the city and waking up the rest of the inhabitants.

Salem had finally managed to escape the doctor and was currently heading towards a café across the street from the police station; he had no idea why his master wanted to meet there and he was not going to ask. Salem took a seat outside on one of the wrought iron chairs placing the sack in between his feet and ordering a cup of coffee and a scone for breakfast while waiting for Draco to make his appearance. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he did not notice the tall male figure coming up behind him until his shadow feel across him.

"Lost in your thoughts?" came the cold voice.

Salem turned around slowly and found himself caught up in the coldest, darkest silver eyes he had ever seen. Silver eyes, the eyes of those that had lost hope or had it stolen from them; what a horrid experience. The man's black hair was secured behind him with a silver ribbon to match his silver tipped black hair; his pale skin seemed even more pale against the black pants and red shirt.

"Lord Draco," whispered Salem.

"Where is she?" asked Draco, taking a seat and crossing his legs his leather boots newly polished.

"Your daughter is in here," said Salem, reverently handing his master the lamp in which Junko was held. "And ask for your wife well she is across the street from us."

Draco turned in his seat and his silver eyes fastened on the familiar body of his ex lover. He small frame seemed even smaller compared to the height and build of the two males with her and Draco felt himself grow green with envy he still loved Katana despite what she thought. Her once long black hair was now cut rather short and her onyx eyes seemed rather alert. She had traded in her brightly colored kimonos for dark pants, dark men's button up shirts, and a trench coat. He frowned when the tallest of the two males put his hand on her shoulder. With one movement Draco was on his feet striding across the street and Salem had no choice but to follow him.

Katana frowned when the familiar scent of cologne invaded her senses. She glanced up and growled in annoyance when she saw Draco and his lackey coming towards her.

"Katana," said Draco smoothly. "Is that anyway to treat your ex?"

"Ex being the essential word here," said Katana flatly.

"Come Katana there is no reason for you to be shy," said Draco reaching for her.

Katana snorted and slammed the heel of her hand upwards under his chin knocking his teeth together and causing him to bit his lip.

"I'm not shy," said Katana. "I'm just pissed now that you made your appearance."

"I see I am not the only one that wants the lamp," said a new male voice.

Tsuzuki and Hisoka went rigged and slowly turned around seeing Muraki walking towards them.

"Who the fuck are you?!" demanded Katana, slowly reaching into her trench coat for the gun at her side.

"There is no need for that detective," said Muraki, waving his hand at the only female in the group. "I have simple come for what is mine. The lamp, hand it over. Now," demanded Muraki, holding his pale hand out for the lamp that Salem had stolen from him a few hours before hand.

"I do not think so doctor," said Draco, refusing to raised his hand to hand over the lamp. "It belongs to me."

Katana pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes studying the lamp at Draco's hips and hissed. That lamp, was Junko's lamp and has far has Katana was concerned her daughter, belonged to no one.

Muraki meanwhile had frowned dangerously at the dark haired man. "That would not be wise," said Muraki, pulling out his gun. "And I would not think of drawing yours detective," he continued barely paying any attention to Katana. "I do not think you would want me to accidently miss and hit the lamp would you?" Katana glared at Muraki before slowly removing her hand and standing their her muscles tense. "It would be wise that you hand it over," said Muraki, holding out his other hand for the lamp.

"Go ahead," said Draco, shrugging his shoulders and holding the lamp before his heart. "Hit the lamp, I don't care."

Katana made a split second decision and kicked her foot up sending the lamp flying from Draco's hands and right into Tsuzuki's waiting ones. The moment the lamp landed in Tsuzuki's hands his fingers brushed against it and Junko appeared talking softly to a stuffed cat missing an eye. When she saw Muraki she pulled the stuffed cat closer to her and then she noticed that someone else was holding her lamp. Jumping to her feet she stood before him stuffing the stuffed cat into her small sleeve and bowed.

"I am Junko and you are now my master!"

"Say what?!" demanded Tsuzuki, staring down at the little girl in shock.

Author's Notes: Thanks to PromisingGemini for helping to get my thoughts together for this chapter.