Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Genie Magic ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Genie Magic 8

Author's Notes: Alright after the success rolls eyes of my first Yami no Matsuei story I decided to write another chapter story. Don't worry there will be no romance in this one, just a bunch of guys saving our butts and the entire planet from the Psycho Doctor. Anyways without further ado I do hope you actually enjoy this story.

Draco lunged for the lamp but Katana was quicker and she slammed her leg upwards knocking his teeth together and then kicking him in the stomach with her heel. She then pulled her hand back and sent a ball of white light at Salem's eyes. The male hissed his eyes flashing orange before wiping at his eyes and then his eyes returning to their normal black color.

"Come now dear," said Draco, when he had gotten his wind back. "Is that anyway to treat your husband?"

In answer Katana just kicked him in the balls. Draco collapsed onto the ground in immense pain and he glared up at the woman that had at one time shared his bed.

"Ah did that hurt?" asked Katana darkly. "I'm sorry."

"Stupid bitch," spat Draco, has Salem help him to his feet. "What did I see in you?"

"A suitable wife," said Katana darkly, yet her voice was eerily calm. "Get out of my face both of you before I shoot you in the face."

"This is not over wife," spat Draco.

"Can't wait," muttered Katana.

"Mamma!" shouted Junko, throwing her arms around Katana's legs.

"Hello love," smiled Katana, patting Junko's head. She then turned her attention to Muraki. "What do you want?"

"Something you can't give me my dear," said Muraki, pushing his glasses up and walking into the street.

"Hold it!" shouted Katana.

Muraki turned around and a bus passed by in front of him and he was gone.

"What the hell?" hissed Katana.

"Don't worry," said Tsuzuki, patting her shoulder. "He always does that, a lot."

"Well," said Katana with a sigh her shoulders sagging a little bit and picking up her daughter. "What next?"

"We have to find someway to wrap this case up," said Hisoka. "Because we are never going to see him again, well you won't at least."

"Don't worry about the case," said Katana. "I will find some way to close it."

"You sure?" asked Tsuzuki.

"Always," said Katana.

"All we have to do now it find out what happened to the souls of the dead girls," said Tsuzuki.

"I know where they are Master," said Junko, pushing her stuffed cat into her sleeve and pulling the orb out of her sleeve and handing it to him. "They are in here."

Tsuzuki took the orb and studied it before turning to Hisoka. "How are we going to get them out?"

"Ask her to get them out," said Hisoka, nodding at Junko. "Actually wish them out through her."

"If we are going to do that," said Katana, leading them into an abandoned alley. "It would probably be better we do it where no one can see us."

"Junko," said Tsuzuki. "I wish for you to release the souls of the dead girls."

"Yes Master," said Junko, reaching for the orb and clutching it in both hands she raised them to the sky her eyes taking on a white glow.

The sky slowly began to fill with clouds blocking out the sun's holy light and sending the city into darkness. They could hear several car crashes from the sudden change in atmosphere but no one paid any attention they were all focused on the glowing light coming from Junko. The wind began to pick up and blew their clothes and debris around them. The dark clouds opened up and rain began to pour down in sheets while lighting filled the sky and became the only light provided to the people; earsplitting blasts of the thunder filled the air and shattered windows on cars and buildings causing fragments of glass to land in the streets.

The orb in Junko's hand began to pulse with the same white light has her eyes; the white light began to eat away at the darkness within the pearl cleansing it of evil. Then before there very eyes the orb began to crack slowly at first and then the cracks raced along the surface of the orb. Finally the orb cracked, Katana who was the closest looked away while covering Junko's eyes to protect the genie child's eyes from the fragments. A pillar of light arose from the shattered orb and pearly white wisps drifted out taking on the forms of the females that had been murdered.

Suddenly a beam of bright yellow light appeared from the clouds and ferry girls riding on their oars flew from the sky and into the alley way to collect their new charges, among them was a woman named Botan. She collected Mara Selene and with a cheerful wave in the direction of the Shinigami, Genie, and female immortal she lead the rest of the ferry girls and departed souls back to heaven to be judged before entering eternal paradise or eternal damnation. When the last of the ferry girl's had disappeared the sky cleared up and it the weather died down until it was the same calm day it had been moments before.

"Come on," said Katana, leading them out of the alleyway. "Here," she said, handing Tsuzuki her daughter. "Take Junko back to your hotel room and I will meet you at the park in the middle of town later on tonight when I finish this up and wrap this case up."

"How do you plan to do that?!" shouted Hisoka to her back.

"You will find out sooner or later," said Katana, without turning around.

Hotel

"Well master," said Junko, eating some of the left over donuts. "What are your other two wishes?"

"I don't know," said Tsuzuki, drinking some coffee while pouring Junko some milk. "Too be perfectly frank I haven't even thought of it."

"Why haven't you?" asked Junko confused and scrunching up her little nose deep in thought. "Master Muraki always knew what he wanted from me before he summoned me from my home."

"Your home?" asked Hisoka, arching an eyebrow.

"My lamp."

"Your lamp?"

"My lamp as been my home since I came into my powers; I have lived within the lamp since I could remember."

"There was no other home?" asked Tsuzuki.

Junko looked to the ceiling deep in thought about what she had just been asked and her teeth bit down on her lip in concentration. "There was one home," she said softly. "I can only see it in flashes but I know it is there somewhere deep down. Are there anymore donuts?"

"Nope sorry," said Tsuzuki. "But we have more milk."

"Yum!"

Tsuzuki chuckled softly while he watched the girl drink milk; Hisoka just shook his head and took a seat next to his partner. When the genie had finished drinking her milk she pulled her stuffed animal out of her sleeve and started playing with it by making it walk across the table. He sighed despite her age he kept forgetting that Junko had the body of an eight year old and was more likely to have the instincts of an eight year old. He smiled watching the little girl play with her stuffed toy and talk to it almost has if she expected it to give her an answer. It was watching her that gave Tsuzuki the idea for what he wanted from Junko for his second wish.

Later at the park

Katana was waiting on a park bench one leg propped up on the other one while she waited for the two males and her daughter. The moon was full and its silvery light shone brightly down upon her illuminating her features. She ran her hand through her short hair and sighed, her breath coming out in a faint puff of white air. The atmosphere was getting colder with the coming of autumn and already the leaves were changing colors.

"Momma! Momma!"

Katana turned her head and smiled warmly before standing up and holding out her arms for her daughter to run into for a hug.

"Junko," whispered Katana, brushing her lips against her daughters forehead. "Where you a good girl?"

"Yes, momma."

"Good," said Katana, turning her attention to the two males. "Its all taken care of," she said referring to the case. "And what the hell is that?" she laughed referring to the giant ass stuffed cat in Hisoka's arms.

"This is Tsuzuki's second wish," growled Hisoka, trying not to drop the animal and glaring at Tsuzuki when he started to snicker.

"How did you manage to wrap it up without any questions?" asked Tsuzuki still chuckling.

"A dangerous criminal was burned alive in a collapsing building," said Katana, shrugging her shoulders. "I just pinned the murders on him."

"Can you do that?" asked Tsuzuki, raising an eyebrow.

"Well," began Katana. "It is better then telling the department heads about them being murdered by a five hundred year old genie in the body of an eight year old being controlled by a doctor that needs to have his license revoked."

"True," said Tsuzuki.

"Besides, I have a feeling Muraki would be far to smart to get caught unless he did it purposely," said Katana. "This way at least the families will have some sort of sense of closure. So what now?"

"Now," said Tsuzuki. "You guys go home."

"What?" asked Katana. "I can't go home with Junko she is a genie."

"Then I will free her," said Tsuzuki. "Junko."

"Hhhhmmm?" asked the little girl.

"I wish you freedom," said Tsuzuki.

The small group watched as a strange orb surrounded Junko and the lamp Tsuzuki had been carrying around shattered.

"I am free momma," said Junko.

"Yes," whispered Katana. "Yes you are."

Katana hugged her daughter and mouthed `Thank you' to Tsuzuki over her daughter's head. Tsuzuki just nodded and while Katana and Junko stood there hugging Hisoka and Tsuzuki took their leave; leaving the stuffed cat on the bench beside the mother and daughter.

THE END!

Top of Form

Bottom of Form