Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Hold Me Tight If Only For Tonight ❯ Hold Me Tight If Only For Tonight ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Hold Me Tight If Only For Tonight
Author: Inugirlfan1
Genre: Romance/Sap/A little comedy I suppose.
Character Pairing: Tsuzuki x Hisoka (Who else?)
Authors Notes: I only recently started to watch Yami no Matsuei, but I immediately took a liking to it. It's awesome. I would have to say Tsuzuki is my favorite character. He is just so adorably random! Any, if you don't like yaoi don't read. I do not expect flames. Those lowly enough to do that can die. I do want reviews though! ^^
Disclaimer: I do not own Yami no Matsuei, or any of the characters. If I did Tsuzuki would do some very bad things to Hisoka. O.O What?! Where'd that come from?
Warning: Probably a lot of OOC-ness.
 
<><><>
 
The night stars sparkled beautifully in the sky. Little diamonds, they were. A pair of emerald eyes gazed up at them, completely fascinated in the beauty. Not only were the dancing stars entertaining him, but the peaceful ocean. The waves tumbled over eachother, as if playing and tumbled against the sand unto to his bare feet. A soft sigh escaped his parted lips. There was a certain Amethyst eyed man on his mind…
 
“Hisoka?”
 
The boy nearly jumped out of his skin hearing his name. After regaining himself he turned to see Tsuzuki making his way towards him. He turned back around. Just the man he had been thinking about. Another sigh and Tsuzuki sat down by his side.
 
“Why are you out here so late?” Tsuzuki asked, running his finger through the sand. He had the usual smile on his face. Which brought Hisoka to the fact that, though Tsuzuki smiled often a lot of those weren't real. “Hisoka?”
 
“Sorry…” Hisoka said quickly. “I couldn't sleep.”
 
Tsuzuki sighed. “Neither could I… Hey, `Soka-chan, are you okay? You don't look so good.” A wave of his concern filled his voice.
 
“I'm scared, Tsuzuki.” Hisoka answered barely above a whisper.
 
“Of what?”
 
“Of the fact when I'm around you my heart beats faster, that when you smile I practically melt, and when you're not here you're all I can think about.” He couldn't hold it any longer. He was finally going to come clean and tell the truth and hope for the best. Before he knew it he was wrapped in a pair of strong arms. He snuggled into the warmth and turned his gaze to meet the other's eyes.
 
“Hisoka…” Tsuzuki said softly, “Is that why you have been avoiding me lately?” The boy nodded. “Please… don't do that again. God it hurt. I kept thinking I had done something horrible.” He smiled slightly. “Don't worry either. When I first fell in love with someone I was absolutely terrified, but I accepted it finally and I was fine.”
 
“So I just accept that I am in love with you and it's all okay?”
 
“Not necessarily. Don't you want to know how I feel?” Tsuzuki grinned.
 
“Actually… yes.” Hisoka nodded, ignoring the fact that his partner was going to be VERY hyper later. He could already tell.
 
“I don't think I'll tell you.”
 
“Why not?!” Hisoka growled.
 
“Aww, you're like a cute little puppy! You growled at me! Ferocious little ball of evil-ness!” Tsuzuki smiled at the fact that he was actually making Hisoka laugh, even though the boy tried to hide it. “'Soka-chan is my cute little puppy.”
 
Tsuzukiiiiiiiii!” Hisoka pouted.
 
“I would tell you Hisoka, but you already know.”
 
“I do not…” Hisoka sighed. Tsuzuki leaned forward and pressed his lips against Hisoka's in a warm passionate kiss. The boy's lips were sticky with the tea he had had earlier. When they pulled away from eachother they were both breathing heavily. Hisoka licked his lips and blushed.
 
“Does that answer your question?” Tsuzuki asked, a sly smile playing across his lips.
 
Hisoka gave a brilliant smile. A true-actual-just-for-Tsuzuki-smile. Anyone who knew the boy knew he wasn't the kind to smile or laugh a long with you. He was calm and collected, something most 16-year-olds weren't. Tsuzuki acted more Hisoka's age than Hisoka did himself.
 
“I love you Tsuzuki.” Hisoka whispered and hugged him tighter.
 
“I love you too, Hisoka.” Tsuzuki leaned forward and planted a chaste kiss on his forehead. “More than anything… even my sweets.” And from Tsuzuki… that was a lot. So even though silly, Hisoka appreciated it.
 
<><><>
 
Author Notes: Wow… turned out different than I had expected. Weird. I, strangely, liked it. I don't know why though. -Shrugs- Anyway, hope you enjoyed! R&R!