Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ I Simply Adore You ❯ I Simply Adore You ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: I Simply Adore You
Author: Inugirlfan1
Genre: Romance/Angst
Type: One-Shot
Character Pairing: Tsuzuki x Hisoka (Who else?)
Authors Notes: My GOD! I am so obsessed with Yami no Matsuei! This is my third fiction in a row. There will probably be another tomorrow. -_- I just love Hisoka and Tsuzuki so much! They're so KAWAII! And Watari… I just simply love him!
Disclaimer: I do not own Yami no Matsuei, or any of the characters. If I did Tsuzuki would do some very bad things to Hisoka. O.O What?! Where'd that come from?
Warning: Probably a lot of OOC-ness.
 
-:-:-:-:-:-
 
Eyes of amethyst reflected pain, tears of salt showed pure sorrow, and wrist full of scars showed self-hatred. He longed to be in someone's arms but the only warmth offered was shoved away. “Help me, help me, help me…” Tsuzuki whispered over and over again. All the people he had killed. Every single one of them flashed through his mind. More tears trailed down his soft cheeks. He covered his scarred wrist with his left hand, and softly pounded his head into the back of the wall a few times. He glanced over at the clock, vision blurred from the many tears. He could only just make out the time.
 
3:31 AM. “Help me, help me, help me…” He whispered again. Gorgeous emerald eyes burned themselves into his mind. “Hisoka…” The heavenly name barely escaped his lips. Hearing slight footsteps, he turned his gaze to the door, waiting for it to open. When it did, it revealed his angel.
 
“What are you doing here?” Tsuzuki didn't mean to make it sound so harsh, he really didn't. He could see the pain reflected from his partner's amazingly beautiful eyes. “It's three in the morning, Hisoka. Go home.” He was trying to be strong, but he didn't want to hurt Hisoka. Tears trailed down his already stained cheeks. Hisoka lightly dropped to his knees in front on the older man.
 
“What's wrong Tsuzuki?” Hisoka asked, ignoring all he said. It would be selfish of him to get all worked up over a few words, when Tsuzuki was sitting here obviously in pain. The man didn't answer. “Tsuzuki, dammit, talk to me.” Hisoka turned his gaze to the wrist the man was holding and gently reached out and placed his hand over the much larger one. Tsuzuki met Hisoka's eyes.
 
“Hisoka… please… I don't want you to see them.” Tsuzuki pleaded softly, eyes filled with more tears. Hisoka ignored him and gently took the hand he was hiding and examined the wrist. Scars. Many scars. The younger boy shook his head and softly ran his thumb over them, and placed a soft warm kiss there. Tsuzuki stared at the boy, his heart beating fast.
 
“Tell me what's wrong.” Hisoka whispered, pulling Tsuzuki into a warm embrace. He didn't receive an answer. “Come on… you can trust me.” Again, he received no answer. Without warning, Hisoka placed a soft kiss on Tsuzuki's lips. After a moment, his lips wandered to Tsuzuki's cheeks and he began kissing away the falling tears. Soon they stopped and his cheeks were free of the salty substance.
 
“H-Hisoka?” The older man was surprised and taken aback. He would have never expected such affection from Hisoka towards himself. Thanks to the boy holding him, his thoughts of death had vanished.
 
“Don't think about killing yourself Tsuzuki. I don't know what I would do without you.” Hisoka's warm breath caressed his ear. Once again, he pressed his lips firmly against Tsuzuki's. This time he got a response. Tsuzuki wrapped his arms tightly around the smaller frame, and put all the love, passion, craving, and hunger into the kiss.
 
Finally they broke this kiss, both breathing heavily. Basically all Tsuzuki's pain had vanished. It was strange what Hisoka could do to him. “Hisoka…” He said softly.
 
“Hm?”
 
“Can I say I love you?”
 
“Only… if you mean it…”
 
“I do… I mean… I'm in love with you.”
 
Hisoka closed his emerald eyes for a moment and then kissed Tsuzuki again, a long, passionate kiss. “I love you.” Hisoka whispered against the others lips. Tsuzuki stood up bringing Hisoka with him and they collapsed onto the bed, kiss never breaking. Once it ended Tsuzuki held Hisoka tighter, and the smaller boy snuggled into him.
 
That night was the end of all the nightmares for the both of them…
 
-:-:-:-:-:-
 
Authors Notes: I actually kind of like this one… -Shrugs- don't know why.
 
Hisoka: O.O Wow
Tsuzuki: I love my `Soka-chan soooooo much! -Huggles Hisoka-
Hay: Aww! So kawaii!
Watari: I'm awesome.
Hay: O_O -Drools-
Hisoka: T-Tsuzuki! I… I can… I can't bre-breathe!
Tsuzuki: Sorry! -Lets go with a giggle-
Watari: -Whispers to Hay- They're so adorable.
Hay: I know!
Watari: I'm thinking about trying about my sex change potion on Hisoka… They would be so much cuter!
Hay: -Giggles like a maniac!-
Watari: -Joins-
Hisoka and Tsuzuki: -Blink-