Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Idiot's Anonymous ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Idiots Anonymous

Author: Elf Asato

Pairings: Genbu/Hooker, Tsuzuki/Hisoka

Warnings: Tsuzuki still hasn't learned the language, Genbu's still blind

Disclaimer: All these cute Yami characters are Matsushita-sensei's, not mine. I'm just borrowing them for…ah…entertainment uses…yeah…. (whose entertainment?)

Notes: (Illinois: *eats Genbu and Tsuzuki* Take that!)

Summary: Genbu and Tsuzuki find Hisoka!! …But will Hisoka go back to his old partner? (Tsuzuki: Hisoooooooooooka!!!!! Hisoka: *twitch*)

===============

Idiots Anonymous

By Elf Asato

===============

By some unfathomable miracle, Genbu and Tsuzuki actually made it out of the O'Hare airport safely, even after Tsuzuki almost fell into one of the airport's magical toilets when trying to ride the seat. Currently they were wandering around lost after obtaining the knowledge that Genbu was too blind to read.

Tsuzuki sighed as the shiki tripped over his thirty-seventh fire hydrant. …And there weren't even that many in the city! "Genbu…G-Genbu, over here!" The not-inu didn't like having to feel like he was the adult!

Fortunately for the duo, the address written on the slip of paper that Genbu admitted to not being able to read was in the city, as told by a boy who mugged them soon afterwards. At the moment, Tsuzuki was walking with the slip in his hand, comparing the unreadable letters and numbers on the buildings they passed to the even more unreadable letters and numbers on the slip.

Needless to say, it was taking a long time. A very long time. In fact, the entire reason they were mugged in the first place (beside being seemingly idiot foreigners) was because it was night already!

"Genbu, quick, we've got to pray for a miracle! That's the only way we'll be able to find our way to Hisoka, so get on your knees now!!" Tsuzuki cried out as he was near tears in frustration. It was the realization that they had been through that very block more than several times that was too much for the poor Shinigami!

In the end, Tsuzuki had to drag the stubborn Shiki down to the ground to get him to pray with him. He thought that perhaps the Shiki was only humoring him as he pretended to pray reverently…

And all of a sudden, a miracle happened!

"Ts-Tsuzuki?!" a familiar voice cried out from a window of the building beside them in shock. "And - oh god, what the hell is THAT?"

Apparently Hisoka had never seen Genbu before. But that was very much beside the fact and not the point at all. The point was that it was Hisoka!

The now-inu shot a look up and saw his beloved partner leaning out a window, very much in shock. "HISOKA!!!!!!!!!" he cried out, flapping his arms, which made a few other people lean out their windows, too. "HISOKAHISOKAHISOKAHISOKA!!!!!!!!"

"SHUT UP!" a few distempered Chicagoans yelled out in English. Tsuzuki, of course, only heard "BLARPA OO!" which rendered itself completely irrelevant to him because he couldn't understand it and it didn't come from Hisoka's lovely lips.

Hisoka, on the other hand, whispered an English obscenity as he quickly pulled his head back into the building and slammed the window shut.

Now this act to the little inu was absolutely heartbreaking. So heartbreaking that he began to bawl loudly right there on the sidewalk next to Hisoka's building. Had the distempered Chicagoans not been so busy screaming at the inu to shut up, along with various other English obscenities Tsuzuki had no idea about, while waving their guns at him, they, too, might have found it heartbreaking as well.

This continued on for a bit before the green eyed bishie appeared before Inu-Tsuzuki like a glorious mirage of water to a parched man on the steps of the building. "Tsuzuki," he hissed, "stop this now."

Immediately Tsuzuki quit his bawling and looked up at the object of his newfound affections with red-eyed wonder, as opposed to wide-eyed since he had been crying so much and found the city air to be rather polluted… "Hisoka!" he cried out, his voice wavering as his red, amethyst eyes shimmered, half out of happiness and half out of his eyes' need for lubrication. "HisokaHisokaHisoka!"

"Idiot," said Shinigami growled as he muttered the word several more times, almost like a chant. "Can't you say anything else?!" …Like he was one to talk.

Almost desperately, the inu raced for the building steps, making Hisoka jump back a bit. "Why did you leave us?!" he asked immediately, what, with the question being foremost in his mind and all…

"I already told you," Hisoka said simply, almost deadpan, as all traces of earlier anger and embarrassment were removed from his tone, "I can't stand you."

Tsuzuki froze. Having it being read by Tatsumi was one thing, but it coming from the Shinigami's mouth directly…

"And what are you doing here?!" the anger came back into Hisoka's voice full force as he asked the question in a hiss.

No longer an inu, the elder Shinigami simply stared at his ex-partner with tearful eyes, no longer red due to the ample crying he would be doing in…

Five…

Hisoka immediately saw what was happening.

Four…

"Tsuzuki, no! Stop it!"

Three…

"It's late - the people in this neighborhood want to sleep!"

Two…

"Tsuzuki, if you value your life, you'll shut up!"

One…

"They will call the police on you, Tsuzuki, and you'll get me in trouble! I'm here undercover; I can't afford something like that!"

All this was lost to Tsuzuki, however.

Zero. Commence meltdown.

"HISOKAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tsuzuki wailed, sending simply awful and heartrending vibes to the harried empath. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US?!!!!!!!!!! HISOKAAAAA!!!"

"TSUZUKI, URUSAI!"

Tsuzuki, though, much to Hisoka's dismay, would not urusai. He would not urusai indeed.

So un-urusai-y was he that he let loose another round of wailing.

"YOU WERE MY PARTNER, HISOKA!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"IDIOT, SHUT UP!" Hisoka shot back. His yelling wasn't helping the poor Chicagoans, busy loading their guns and calling the cops, sleep any more than his ex-partner was. "GO BACK TO JAPAN AND GET THAT RAISIN-LOOKING THING OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

"That Raisin-Looking Thing," AKA Genbu, though (poor, neglected Genbu), had found something far more entertaining than the spectacle before him.

More expensive, as well.

Tsuzuki looked up just in time to see his old shikigami being escorted away by a rather provocatively dressed woman. Oh well. Figured.

One good thing that came out of it was that he had stopped crying. Finally.

Instead, he just lightly sniffed as he asked Hisoka the Deep and Personal Important Question: "…Do you really hate me?" And then to make Hisoka as uncomfortable as possible, he gave him the irresistible puppy eyes.

Hisoka sputtered just a little before giving in. "…Tsuzuki…come inside. It might rain soon."

Tsuzuki sniffed and gave his best shot at a happy smile, which ended up as the heart wrenching "sad-but-trying-to-be-happy" smile.

Ha, Hisoka couldn't possibly resist!

*~@~*

Meanwhile, back with Genbu…

…Well, we probably don't want to know what Genbu's doing right now…

=======================

To Be Continued in Chapter 5!!

=======================

As I already told Ghost Doll, I did not mean "glommped" or "glommed." I meant GLOMPED! Apparently this person doesn't quite understand what that means… ^_^ But anyway, thank you to everyone who's reviewed!! I think someone mentioned that they thought that Genbu was not a summonable Shiki… Well, you're probably right XD I just felt the urge to stick him in the ficcie ^_^v Really now, how many times do you see Genbu in fics? He's so…ignored! Oh yeah, I've actually never seen a picture of Genbu, so in this fic he's old and wrinkly and therefore looks like a raisin thing to Hisoka…

Next Chapter: Hisoka gives Tsuzuki a Big Explanation of Things ^_^v