Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Little Things ❯ Mischievous ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Little Things
 
Mischievous
 
By: eternalsailorsolarwind
 
Disclaimer: Yami no Matsuei and characters are owned by Matsushita Yoko. I just write fanfics with them. ^_^
 
A/N: A new installment of Little Things. Light and fluffy. Watari x Tatsumi time again.
 
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 o0o0o0o
 
“I can't believe you brought that home,” said one.
 
“What's wrong with it?” replied the other man.
 
“There's nothing wrong with it,” said the first, sounding amused. He picked up the item in question, looking at it. “It looks perfectly fine.”
 
The second speaker frowned a touch poutingly, “That wasn't what I meant, and you know it.”
 
The first man chuckled, “I know, but the temptation was too much.”
 
The second man asked, “Can we? Please?”
 
The first man narrowed his eyes at the other. “You really want to, don't you?”
 
“Of course I do,” the other replied, his eyes glinting mischievously behind his glasses.
 
“Well then,” said the first, threading his arms around the other man's neck to pull them close together. “Who am I to deny you?”
 
A boyish grin spread across the face of the other man, before he leaned in to kiss the first. “Good.”
 
“I still can't believe you brought that home. I know you confiscated it from Tsuzuki this morning, Seiichiro.”
 
Seiichiro's work persona returned for a moment, frowning down at Yutaka, “He shouldn't have brought chocolate body paint to work, Yutaka. It's his own fault.”
 
“I didn't say it wasn't,” agreed Yutaka. His honey-colored eyes twinkled, “You know, Seiichiro, if the others knew about this mischievous streak of yours, they'd have collective heart attacks.”
 
“Then we'll just have to make sure they don't find out,” replied Seiichiro, looking meaningfully at Yutaka.
 
“My lips are sealed,” said Yutaka, pulling Seiichiro down for a kiss.