Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Matchmaker Matchmaker! ❯ Insane But Cute; Things Even Out ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Matchmaker Matchmaker
 
 
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is my first ever Yami No Matsuei fan fiction and it is mainly based on the then world of the manga mixed with my own muses weird arse universe. Don't blame me, blame my muses. I do NOT own anything of Yami No Matsuei save for the manga volumes I bought from my local bookstore conglomerate and remember, there is a BIG difference between constructive criticism, and flames. Make sure you realize that IF you so choose to review me and you are warned right this very moment that there IS an original character, probably Mary Sue like at least and hey, if you don't like that kind of thing then why are you reading this in the first place right? Right.
 
Yes I should be working on my other stories but -shrugs- Again, if inspiration shows, you grab it.
 
Disclaimer goes for ALL chapters, so does the review warning. Now then, enjoy!
 
 
Chapter One: Insane But Cute; Things Even Out
 
Long brown hair flew out behind a young woman who was rushing down the hallways at the Ministry of Hades. She looked like she'd just come from a Renaissance Faire with the crown of roses in her hair, the maroon skirt with gold designs, the red and gold bodice and the cream colored extremely low cut shirt. Her light blue earrings jingled as she ran and her pewter fairy necklace bounced on her chest, using the extra cleavage provided by the bodice like a trampoline as the bell covered belt around her waist jingled as well. She stopped at an intersection and looked at all three of her possible paths, chewing on her bottom lip in confusion. She picked a corridor at random and quickly ran off again, the small heels on her black boots clicking lightly on the tiled floor.
 
She never could remember where that office of his was.
 
Soon she slowed down to a walk then stopped all together to lean against one of the bland walls. She certainly was a sight to behold for any male to pass by, her chest rising and falling rapidly and visibly as she vowed never to run through this building again in all of her after life. It was just too damned big! She could only hope that she was in the right hallway right about now. Doomed to wander and forever get lost, the girl loved to explore but really had the poorest sense of direction in existence. This time, after catching her breath, she started off again at a quick walk instead of a run, hoping to come across one of her good friends soon. Her wish was soon granted.
 
Out of a door not too far from where she was, and completely in the direction she was walking in, walked out everyone's favorite but extremely strange blonde. Said blonde soon found himself on the ground, cushioning a very surprised, brown haired young woman with bright orange eyes after her abrupt halt. Yes, she had accidentally run into him because she was not looking at where she was headed, like always. So now Watari's hands were squarely on her hips and she was sitting up dazedly, pretty much straddling his stomach. It took the two a few moments to get over the shock until they finally recognized each other.
 
“BUMBLEBEE!!!!!!” The girl squealed in utter delight, her voice full of the utmost innocence and cheer as she leaned forward to hug him tightly, effectively sticking her immense cleavage in his face instead.
 
Not that he minded all that much.
 
“Avmphishmtphotheh.” Came his muffled response.
 
“Oh! Whoops!” She blushed beat red to the tips of her pointed ears and quickly got off of him, helping him up off of the floor. “So…eh-heh, care to repeat that for me?”
 
“Avaria! Nice outfit. You've been gone WAY too long!” He repeated and pulled the girl against him in a crushing hug.
 
“Uh…I missed you too.” She responded, voice slightly muffled from being pressed against his chest considering the top of her head only went to about his collarbone. “Bumblebee…you're crushing my wings.”
 
“Wings? Oh! Right! Sorry!” He let go and watched as she cracked her back, wincing himself at the loud pops that resounded around the corridor.
 
“I'd spread them…but yeah.” She motioned to her outfit. The bodice of course was tight, high backed and left not space for her wings to come through, she had no time to add wing slits either, and honestly she hadn't wanted too. She had in fact come from a renaissance Faire, a human one that was held in California every year. She'd transported herself to the American Ministry, grabbed her bag and then high tailed it to the Japanese Ministry. Thus, her hair was mussed, her face was flushed from blushing and from running, there was a bit of sweat upon her forehead and her wings were folded and resting against her back under the skin.
 
“So my little Mystic, how goes the Ren. Faire reading business?” Watari asked, eyeing the full outfit.
 
“Wonderfully as usual!” She pulled out a purple drawstring pouch that was positively full to the brim with money. “I'll have to exchange it for Japanese currency later but I must say, California never fails to give me a crap load of customers.”
 
“You didn't play pick pocket for any of that, right?” Watari gave her a sly look of knowing.
 
“Why Bumblebee, I'm offended! I would never steal from my customers!” She exclaimed back, mock offended and then giggled. She pulled out a black drawstring pouch that was as full as the purple one. “The nonbelievers and scoffers however…” She gave him an innocent look and then stuffed both pouches back into her heartagram embroidered messenger bag before Watari could snatch either away from her.
 
Unfortunately, it wasn't quick enough to keep it away from someone else.
 
“Stealing from the mortals again? Tsk tsk little girl.” Came the voice from behind her as the pale hand clutched at the black pouch causing Avaria to cringe as she turned around, she hated to be reprimanded.
 
“Hello Tatsumi-chan. Can I have my well earned money back please?” She greeted him, looking up at him through long lashes and innocently enlarged orange eyes.
 
“Well earned? Did I not just hear you admit to stealing from your non-believers and scoffers?” He gave her a knowing smirk.
 
“I…well…uh…eh-heh?” She offered him a nervous laugh in response and snatched the black pouch back with a speed he'd forgotten she had. “Thank you Tatsu! Later!” She then sped off down the hallway about 30 yards, then rounded back at the speed of light. “Uh…which is Zuki's office?”
 
“Lost again? I swear you have the poorest sense of direction bestowed upon any breathing creature!” Tatsumi insulted her.
 
“Don't you have some numbers that need to be throttled into submission or something?” Avaria growled back in response, giving him a subtle glare. (A/N not mine! Taken from a really good story on mediaminer.org)
 
“I do in fact…now that you've arrived once more to disrupt our routine once more.” Tatsumi replied, walking off once more with a slight wave as if to dismiss her.
 
“THIS FACTION DOESN'T HAVE A ROUTINE!” She yelled down the hallway after him. He simply ignored her. “In any case…where's Zuki's office Bumblebee?”
 
“Shall I walk you there then. If I give you directions you'll just forget them two seconds later.”
 
“Yes, please!”
 
Arm in arm they walked down the hallway, turned right, then left, then right again and down another stretch. Finally, they reached the office that held Tsuzuki's office and apparently his new partner. Avaria stopped in the doorway and made sure she was shielded completely from the young boy in the room. Her emotions would probably send him into a coma if she let them, but she wouldn't dare. Tsuzuki was sitting at his desk balancing a pencil on the end of his nose, and neither boy were aware in the slightest that she or Watari was there. With swift movement only a cat could utilize, Avaria had jumped onto Tsuzuki's desk and then straight into Tsuzuki's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and smiling at him sweetly.
 
“Zuki-chan I'm back!”
 
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Chapter Fin))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
 
That's all your getting for now…I do hope it's at least somewhat good.