Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ My little brat ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

My little brat…

 

Disclaimer: Afraid being sued, I have to put that statement…I do not own Yami no Matsuei. Just a fangirl who wants it to be famous and to be continued.

Notes: Oh well, English is not my mother language so my writing is not that good. Sorry for that. ::sweatdrops:: Also note I pick some parts in the manga.

Pairings: You know it well; Tsuzuki x Hisoka, hints of Tsuzuki x Ruka, hints of Tsuzuki x Hisae, Mitani x Izuru(only appear in the manga)

 

 

 

"If God forbids the love between same gender, why does He grant the feeling?" Mitani asked, looking very upset and…lost. "I love Izuru…I love him…"

 

Tsuzuki stared at him for a full minute before answering to it. "I understand…your feeling…Because…I once fell into a forbidden love…," he declared it to the man in front of him in a slow way. His eyes were closed and he unconsciously hugged his own body.

 

`Ruka…' Was the only name crossed his mind the moment that statement came out of his mouth. `I loved my own sister…That was the forbidden love…' He thought silently.

 

:::::::::::::o::::::::::::::

 

"You lied…," Hisoka said accusingly to the amethyst-eyed man in front of him. "You love Hisae-san. What you hold for her is not only respect…but love," the youth said, sounded a little annoyed by his partner's attitude. He hated lies.

 

"I…I…," somehow it seemed ironic to Tsuzuki. He found himself lost of words. He shook his head a few times. "No…I…she looks like someone…," was all he managed at last.

 

"Ruka…Tsuzuki Ruka," the empathy voiced out the name casually, as if he had known Ruka for a long time. It startled Tsuzuki a bit, yet he only gave a thin smile.

 

"Yes…she reminds me of Ruka…My sister…," Tsuzuki turned to look at Hisoka in eyes. Hisoka's eyes were always so attracting and…somewhat…beautiful.

 

The youth said nothing. Instead he turned away from the look into his eyes. "You love Ruka…don't you?" Hisoka asked, apparently there was a little sadness in his emerald eyes. Also, he sounded a bit hurt.

 

"Yes…I loved her," was Tsuzuki's short replied. His eyes were closed for a moment. When he opened them again, he saw Hisoka was reaching for the doorknob. Tsuzuki ran towards his younger partner.

 

"Hisoka," he called the name softly, and took the youth's hands into his without realizing it. He turned the beautiful boy around and was merely shocked to see the look of his precious partner's.

 

"So, this is it. You love Ruka…and you still do," Hisoka mumbled, not looking at Tsuzuki, only staring at the ground.

 

Somehow Tsuzuki felt he must fix this, or else… "Hisoka, see…Now I'm a shinigami. She was long gone…And…now I found another one…," Tsuzuki's face slightly blushed. "Yes, I once loved her…But now…not anymore. Do you get it?"

 

Hisoka tried to reach for the doorknob again. "Why shall you explain to me anyway?" he tried to pretend he didn't care, he tried to act like he didn't ask the question, he tried to hide he ever looked so hurt, he tried…but failed. Failed badly and entirely.

 

"Why not, Hisoka? You are the one to question." Hisoka almost expect Tsuzuki to say that statement. Well, that was, before he found himself in his partner's strong arms.

 

"Silly," he heard Tsuzuki pulled him closer. "I explained because it is you whom I love now," even he didn't see Tsuzuki's face; the empathy could feel Tsuzuki was smiling. `The second forbidden love…is between Hisoka and me…'

 

Hisoka only widened his eyes, not expecting this answer at all, but remained in Tsuzuki's arms. "You…"

 

Tsuzuki laughed a little and leaned in to kiss Hisoka's forehead. "You were jealous to see I care for Hisae, weren't you?" Hisoka's face became very red, both from the teasing and the kiss he got from his older partner.

 

"…I…Idiot!"

 

"Ouch! So mean!!" A whine.

 

"Yes I'm mean. I'm a brat." A sly grin and a stare from a pair of playful emerald eyes.

 

"And just now only I said I love this mean brat. My little brat…" A tease followed by a laugh. "Ah?? WAH!! You can't escape now!! Come back here!! This time I'll catch you!!" Tsuzuki ran after the smilling Hisoka, who just now stole Tsuzuki's candy and escaped with it. (Rei-chan: Wow, Hi-chan…Since when you steal his candy?) (Hisoka: When he said I'm his… ::blushes:: ) (Tsuzuki: Hisoka steals my candy to get his revenge for saying he is MY little brat!! ::puppy-look::)

 

 

Author's note: Hohoho…Yup, I have a feeling that Tsuzuki loved his own sister, Ruka. And I think that the forbidden love he has had was between Ruka and him. Well, it is my guess only. Ruka never appears in the manga (as far as I remember and as far I read). ::sweatdrops:: The characters may OOC, but I can't help it! XP Hope you can R & R!