Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ One question leads to another ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Onequestion leads to another……

 

Disclaimer: Nothing is mine, except the idea of course. XP

Warnings/Notes: Shonen-ai(boy x boy love), fluff, OOC-ness, past Kyoto-fic. Don't flame me because I write shonen-ai. I do NOT support nor against shonen-ai materials. English is not my first language so expect some mistakes here. ::sweatdrops::

 

 

-ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo- On to the fic -ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-

 

 

Hisoka stared at Tsuzuki for a long time, before he could bring himself to ask the man in front of him.

 

"Tsuzuki..," a small voice called the amethyst-eyed man softly, almost left unheard.

 

However, his older partner had a pair of sharp ears. "Yes, Hisoka?"

 

"Why…," a hesitation. "Why do you stay?" A simple question, with a lot of hidden meanings.

 

Tsuzuki's face showed a mildly shocked expression. The boy, who asked him to stay, now questioned him that piece of fact?

 

"…nevermind my words," Hisoka quickly turned back and proceed towards the door. Only to find a hand grabbed his own in a quick movement to prevent him from leaving.

 

The empathy didn't feel anything from the physical touch, which it startled him because usually he could at least feel a bit of concern from Tsuzuki. Now, he felt nothing….emptiness.

 

"Tsuzuki?" a confused voice choked.

 

"Hisoka….," Tsuzuki spun the boy around so he could look directly into his eyes. "You asked me to stay, and now you questioned me back?" Tsuzuki's face and eyes showed none of his usual childish look, it was all serious.

 

Hisoka shivered when he felt Tsuzuki's hands cupped his face. "Look at me…Hisoka."

 

"I…I just think that…," a hesitation. "I don't want you to stay in this….world because I asked you to," the boy finally admitted to Tsuzuki and he quickly looked away.

 

Tsuzuki's right hand reached his face and turned his face back again. "What if I tell you I stay not because of you asking me to?" Hisoka's eyes widened a little.

 

"I stay because I learned by the moment you clung to me and pleaded for me to stay that I would hurt their feelings if I die," Tsuzuki explained. "I stay because the thought of leaving all the sweets behind is not a brilliant idea," he grinned, half playing, half serious. Hisoka let out a small sigh.

 

"But most important reason is….I stay because I want to show you...how much I care for you," Tsuzuki pulled Hisoka into a tight embrace. How much I love you…You, Hisoka…it is because of you I stay. Not because you asked me to," he smiled happily as the feeling of holding his younger partner in his arms was what he longed for.

 

Confusion struck the empathy, but he didn't choose to voice it out to his partner. Instead, he chose to lean on Tsuzuki's chest. "…Really?"

 

"Yes…You are the main reason I stay…not your words…," Hisoka's lips twitched into a small smile when he felt Tsuzuki closed the gap between them with a brief kiss…

 

"Hisoka?" Tsuzuki asked when he pulled away.

 

"Hm?"

 

"Why do you let me to kiss you?"

 

"…," a blush. "Idiot…"

 

::::The End::::

 

Author's note: Ehehehe…This fic comes across my mind when I was thinking about Yami No Matsuei's Kyoto Episodes. Oh well, once a while I decided to write fluffy fic to make someone squeals happily…Hehe…Hope you can give reviews.