Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Opium ❯ Question ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I'm trying a different writing style for once. This story is fully based on what little glimpses Matsushita-san(who by the way holds the right to Yami no Matsuei, not me) grants us on the past relationship between SohRyu and Kurikara RyuOh. It is pretty close stated that they were extremely close friends at a time…. until the great war… SohRyu seems to hate Kurikara after that… but Kurikara doesn't. It's sad, actually. ….Anyway. If you still have some time left… Please let me know what you think of this story.

(1) Kulikaa Nagaraajaa - Kurikara´s name written in sanskrit

---------------

"Tou-sama, why do you hate him so much?"

"I don't hate him."

…..

"Why did you lock him away, then?"

"To keep his presence from causing any more problems."

"…His presence?"

"Aa."

~His PrEsenCe~

The room was bleak and cold, like the heart of the person it contained was said to be.

He sat silent, leaning against the wall with his eyes closed, a peaceful look on his face. Like he was assured that everything would go right no matter what happened to him. It was no expression you would find on a caught traitor.

Yet he was…

At this moment the chained figure of the former fire general and probably mightiest of all of the five gods, Kurikara RyuOh, also known as Kulikaa Nagaraajaa, was the epitome of the word traitor. He'd betrayed everything, his friends, his family, the lord he'd pledged himself loyal to…. Everything. Even his very world.

Nothing had been secure anymore under the threatening shadow of Kurikara RyuOh.

He appeared like he was sleeping.

"Kurikara RyuOh…"

One reddish eye opened lazily at the calling of his name. The other one couldn't.

"It's you, SohRyu.

…..

I knew you'd come."