Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Playing the Angel ❯ Night In ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter Eight: Night In:

-Charlotte-

I didn't want to go out tonight. I smiled and locked the door behind me.

“Takashi-kun!” I called. I tried to sound so flirty. Takashi-kun's ears perked up. I've got his attention now. I walked over to him on the couch. At this point, I wouldn't give up. I had to make him mine. I rested in his lap, my legs coming on either side of him.

“Char-chan…” Takashi-kun began to speak. I pressed my finger to his lips.

“Uh-uh,” I murmured. I kissed him on the lips. I always have to be the one to make the first move. To be honest, it's kind of boring. I pulled away from my angel.

“Tell you what,” I said. “I'm going to let you lead tonight.”

“M-M-Me?” Takashi-kun asked.

“That's right.” I caressed his cheek. “Come on. Pleasure me.” He struggled to speak.

“No,” I said. “Don't talk, just do it.” He closed his mouth and kissed me. Yes. I'm not going to guide you this time. You have your mouth and hands to work with. You are on your own.

Takashi-kun pushed me back onto the couch. “Are we going to do it here?”

“That's up to you,” I said. “We can do it here, my bed, your bed, on the floor… I don't have a preference. These are just a couple of suggestions.” Takashi-kun took a minute to think about it.

“I guess we'll stay here.”

“Good choice.”

“Now what do I do?”

“I'm not going to tell you. Figure it out yourself. I'm just going to lie here and enjoy myself.”

“Okay…” His hands rest on my black shirt. He hesitates before sliding it over my head. I vowed to resist the urge to comment until we got to the real action. Takashi-kun sat up and slid off his own shirt. He blushed when he heard me gulp. I can't give in yet! I tried to recompose myself.

“Don't mind me,” I said. “Continue.” Takashi-kun's hand hoovered between his jeans and mine. My eyes focused on the tent in his pants.

Takashi-kun's hand rested on my jeans. With one quick movement, he unbuttoned and unzipped them. I resisted screaming as he took his time rolling my tight jeans down. His fingers ghosted up my spine until they find my bra. He took his time with the little pink hooks. My bra ended up halfway across the room. Before I knew it, his mouth connected with my right breast.

I closed my eyes as his tongue teased my nipple. When did he learn this? His left hand played with my remaining breast. His free fingers crept down panties, coming dangerously close to my entry.

“Oh!” I moaned. I could feel how hard he was against my thigh. My mouth watered as my panties became soaked. Damn! Wow! Where did… Oh…

Takashi-kun moved back to my mouth. My body melted with each kiss. I almost didn't notice Takashi-kun sliding off my panties. Almost.

I looked down when he left my mouth. Each southbound kiss made me buck my hips. What? Is he… laughing at me? I listened with red cheeks. That bastard! He is laughing at me!

“Do you like this?” Takashi-kun asked. “How am I doing?”

“Yes!” I panted. I looked up when I heard a zipper unzip. In an instance, Takashi-kun was naked. I blushed when I saw his lance fully erect.

“Oh!” I said, gasping. “What do you plan to do with that?” I ran my finger down his shaft when I said “that”. My naughty blind angel chuckled as he lay on top of me.

“I'm going to show you right now,” he whispered in my ear. He wouldn't let me speak as he entered me. Everything I was going to say disappeared in a chorus of moans as he wasted no time in piston. I never knew he had such a strong grip before. I didn't know whether to scream or moan when he squeezed my shoulders.

“Shit, Takashi-kun!” I shouted. “Oh!” Suddenly, he paused.

“Do you want me to stop?” he asked. “I can if you want me to.” His tone sounded so polite. He still needed to work on sounding sexy and dirty talk.

“No!” I wailed. “I… need… more. Please… More!” My eyes rolled back into my head as the pounding resumed. I couldn't decide whether to grab the couch or him. My hands clung to his back, making him go as fast as his angel could keep up.

“I can't hold it!” Takashi-kun shouted. He gave into his release quite easily. Our bodies went limp as he spilled inside of me. He did a great job. I should make him lead more often. Takashi-kun lay on top of me, panting once he was finished. He kissed me on the neck. I patted him on the head.

“You have improved,” I whispered.

“Mmm,” he said back as he dozed off. I smiled as I closed my eyes.

Maybe we should stay in more often.