Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Playing the Angel ❯ All Set ( Chapter 33 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter Thirty-Three: All Set:

December 7th, 2010.

Midnight.

Lilith knocked on the heavy oak doors.

“Enter!” her master said. She stepped back as the doors opened. She walked inside. Asmodeus sat at his desk, smiling.

“Yes?” he asked. She handed him a small packet of papers. The demon of lust read over the eight pages.

“Very good,” he said. Lilith bowed and turned to leave.

“Hold on,” Asmodeus said. Lilith turned her head.

“Stay,” her boss said. “Have a drink with me.” Lilith shook her head.

“You sure?” he asked. She bowed her head and left the room. Asmodeus sighed and shook his head. I forgot, she doesn't drink.

Still, it didn't get him down. The game would soon end. Anna being in the area made it better. She got better for his taste every time he saw her. She had to be ripe by now.

Asmodeus licked his lips and placed another call. “Gesshin! How are you tonight? Good, good. Hey listen, you available right now? Yes, right now. Please?” He smirked to himself.

“Good, good,” the lust demon said. “I will be waiting.” Asmodeus hung up and sat back, smiling.

-------

Tsuzuki eyed Anna's kitty charm. They talked about this plan. But still… His finger ran along the tiny gold chain.

Are you sure about this? We could find another way. She wouldn't listen. Tsuzuki knew that Anna was a smart lady. She didn't know the whole story yet. That didn't stop her from guessing that something was wrong. He couldn't tell her the exact reason either. (Against the rules. Prize couldn't know about the game they were dragged into.)

“Asato-kun,” Anna said that afternoon. “What is going on?” Her husband gave her a blank look.

“What?” he asked. She stared intently at him. The shinigami's eyes shifted left and right. Oh crap… Now what?

“Uh… what do you?” he asked.

“Don't lie to me,” she said. “That just makes it worse.” Tsuzuki lowered his head.

“I can't,” he said. “I was made not to.”

“What's tha supposed to mean? Who told you couldn't?”

Tsuzuki shook his head. “I'm sorry, but I can't tell you.”

“At least tell me it had something to do with last night.”

Her husband lowered his head. “Yes.”

Tsuzuki rolled over on his back in bed. The Mother wouldn't let him back out now. He put his arms around Anna. I only hope that we break through this case quickly. The shinigami tightened his grip around his wife's sleeping body.

--------

3:00 a.m.

Asmodeus took a drink in his bed. Gesshin lay asleep next to him. The lust demon smirked over his red wine. He couldn't wait to feast on Anna and the Mother after they were fully freed.