Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Playing the Angel ❯ Three Lovers ( Chapter 45 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter Forty-Five: Three Lovers:

Hotaru was glowing.

Two loves could work out for her. Hiroyuki and Ryo could use a little adjustment. Maybe a three-way date could help?

At first, her lovers weren't so sure.

“You want to do what?” Hiroyuki asked.

“Go on a date with both of you,” Hotaru said.

“What for?” Ryo asked. Their girlfriend turned around, smiling. She took hold of her lovers' hands.

“Because I was us closer together,” Hotaru said. Her smile did little to ease them. But she looked so innocent…

“Please?” Hotaru asked. The loli demon looked like a sweet little child.

So, here they were.

Hotaru walked her dates into the café. Hiroyuki and Ryo looked so awkward.

“Come on!” Hotaru said. “Smile!” Her dates did so uneasily.

“So… uh… What are we doing tonight?” she asked.

“Delighted you asked!” Hotaru said. “We're having dinner, walk around the city, and see where the night takes us.” Hotaru held up a finger.

“But no sex. Not yet, anyway.” The loli demon walked inside. Ryo and Hiroyuki stood, blinking. Okay…

“Come on!” Hotaru said. “Don't stand in cold like that! Hurry up!” Her lovers followed her into the café.

-------

Hotaru picked a swinger LGBT café tonight. Hiroyuki couldn't help but notice. One drag queen eyed him like a giant chocolate cake. The cop grabbed Hotaru's hand. A busty waitress in a black pantsuit walked up to their table.

“Welcome to Cindy's,” she said. “What would you like to drink?”

“Kitsune's Love Juice,” Hotaru said.

“Cherry brandy,” Ryo said.

“Ginger ale,” Hiroyuki said. The waitress took down their orders.

“Got it,” she said. “I will be back with your drinks.” The waitress turned and left.

“How did you find this place?” Hiroyuki asked.

“Yahoo,” Hotaru said. She rested her arms on the glass table. “It's funny. Never been to a gay bar before.”

Ryo tilted her head. “Are you serious?” Hotaru nodded.

“Never had the courage to,” she said. “And I didn't really label myself either.” She began thinking about Emiko. She was so confident in her sexuality. Hotaru herself only followed her girlfriend's lead.

Now, she would have to take the lead.

Hotaru shook herself of sad thoughts.

“Anyway,” she said. “Let's enjoy tonight!” She forced herself to laugh. Her dates gave her a strange look as the waitress came back with their drinks.

When she was calmer, Hotaru watched her lovers as they drank. They seemed like they could handle her crazy. She had so much she couldn't tell them yet. Main one? How to tell her lovers that she was a demon.

Hotaru rubbed her forehead under the flashing lights. She didn't want to picture how they would react. Plus, Ryo was a miko too? Damn it.

Hotaru took a drink and listened to the upbeat Christmas pop music.

“How are your drinks?” she asked.

“Good,” Ryo said. Hiroyuki nodded over his glass. The loli demon smiled.

“That's good,” she said. Hotaru looked down at her glass.

“Is something wrong?” Hiroyuki asked. She lifted her head, smiling.

“I love you both so much,” the loli demon said. “But there is so much you don't know about me.”

“Hoto… -chan?” Ryo asked. The loli demon sighed.

“I have so much to tell you,” she said. “But I can't right because I'm not ready to.” Hotaru put her hands on the table. “I just… I just want us to be open and honest for this relationship to work.” Ryo placed her hand on Hotaru's. The loli demon eyed her.

“Ryo… -chan?” she asked.

“You can take your time if you need to,” the miko said. “I will be here for you.” Hiroyuki took her other hand.

“I'm here for you too,” he said. Hotaru's chest felt warm as her cheeks colored pink. She didn't know what to think.

“You guys…” the loli demon said. The music pounded into happy beat in the background.