Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Puppies and Owls! ❯ Hisoka the…? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Late update, is that really unusual? I'll try to make the chapter a bit longer.

xxxx

Cross D'Aubigne: You'll hear a bit about Tatsumi in this part, but in the next one you'll know even more about what happened to him!!

…: Sorry….

Krymson Tyde: Who? Muraki, Hisoka, Tatsumi? Two of them will change… promise!

Leoth: I m update I m uptading! Sesch!

DarkSapphireDragon: You'll see what I'll do with Kurosaki-neko… you'll see….

Nancy: Why thanks!

Senko: You think?

xxxx

Puppies and Owls!

Chapter six: Hisoka the…?

xxxx

"Ung… where am I?" Hisoka moaned when he slowly came to.

"Try not to move that much, Soka-kun. You might hurt yourself" a familiar voice told the blond boy.

Hisoka opened his eyes and came face to face with a big ball of yellow feathers with glasses on. Looking more closely he could see that the `ball' really was a small owl. "What the?" he asked as he stood up. He was confused when he didn't get any higher then the owl that sat before him. "What happened and why am I so short?"

The owl tilted his head until it was upside down. "Are you ok, bon? I mean, Muraki knocked you senseless" Noticing the frightened look on the boy's face the owl straitened his head. "Oh I m sorry, bon! I forgot to tell you that I m Watari but as an owl now, isn't that cool?"

Hisoka started at the owl that just said that he was one of his friends. "Watari-san? What the hell are you doing as an owl? How come that you are here on earth and where is Tsuzuki?" he asked.

"MURAKI! LET ME DOWN! I DON'T NEED A BATH!!"

"There he is" Watari piped up as the small pup dashed into the room.

Tsuzuki hid as fast as he could under the sofa and crawled into the corner. "Don't tell him where I am!" he begged from his hiding place.

Muraki calmly came into the room. In his arms he held a clean towel and the chain leach in the other. "Tsuzuki-san? Where are you?" he asked, his voice hinting that he already knew the answer.

Hisoka tensed when he saw the evil doctor. "Muraki! Leave Tsuzuki alone! I warn you!" he threatened.

Muraki threw his an amused glance. "Should I be scared of you? Look at yourself. How can you possibly do any damage to me?" he asked and walked over to the sofa. Bending down on his knees he easily reached under the sofa and grabbed Tsuzuki's collar. Dragging the pup out, he lifted the fighting puppy into his arms.

Hisoka frowned at Muraki's comment and looked down at his hands. What he saw was not hands but small paws. With huge eyes he looked down at the rest of his body. He had a white furry tummy and big fluffy hind legs. As fast as he could he dashed over to the full length mirror. He couldn't believe what he saw. "Dear God, I m a BUNNY!!! A freaking yellow BUNNY!!!" he shrieked.

Watari hopped over to him. "It's not all that bad, bon. At least you are higher in the food chain then I"

"That doesn't change anything! I m a bunny!" the white and yellow bunny cried. Hisoka was as golden as his hair was and his nose, stomach, legs and tail was pure white. He had big soft ears that hung down around his small face that had long whiskers on it and a pink little nose. His eyes were the same emerald colour but were a lot smaller now. All in all, he was the most adoring thing the other three had ever seen except for Tsuzuki.

Muraki chuckled and lifted the bunny with one hand. "You are adorable. I have always had a thing for small furry animals. Maybe that's why I got Kurosaki" he said as he carried the two to the bath room, Watari hopping along after him. He carefully placed the Hisoka-bunny on the toilet seat and then placed Tsuzuki in the bathtub. Hooking the chain to the collar Tsuzuki wore, he chained the pup to a small ring that was set in the wall for god knows what purpose.

Tsuzuki whined as he was placed in the tub. "Come on, Muraki. I m not even dirty! Maybe a little mud here and there, nothing serious! I don't need a bath!" he complained as Muraki turned on the water.

Hisoka sat on the toilet when Watari managed to fly up next to him after many unsuccessful tries. Hisoka didn't know why, but he got the urge to clean himself so he lifted his front paws and licked them a few times before brining the up to wash his left ear. "How did I become a bunny in the first place? And what happened to you?" he asked as he re licked his front paws to clean his fluffy cheeks.

Watari hung his head. "I created a potion that I thought would turn anyone invisible. I talked Tsuzuki into trying it and we drank the potion and ta da! We became a puppy and a owl! How Muraki managed to turn you I don't know. As soon as we arrived here, he locked me and Tsuzuki in the kitchen as he carried you of. When we finally could see you again after many hours, you were a bunny"

Tsuzuki groaned when lukewarm water hit his back. "Did you even listen to me? I told you that I wasn't dirty!"

Muraki just smiled and fetched a bottle of shampoo with strawberry scent. He poured some of it on the pup's back and rubbed it into the soft fur. "You are dirty and I don't like dirty animals in my apartment. As for your question, boy, I went to Watari-san's lab and took some of that wonderful potion and forced it down your throat. I thought that you would change to a cat but apparently not. So I now have a dog, a owl, a cat and a bunny. To bad that I can understand my cat though…"

"Wait a second! You mean that you have a cat named after me? WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?!?! He screamed before he had to lie down to breathe since a bunny had so small lungs. His pink little nose worked fast as he tried to regain the lost air.

Muraki chuckled. "How could I resist? I have always found you cute so I was just curious how you would look like as an animal. Tsuzuki-san, hold still" he told the pup that was sinking lower and lower to avoid the doctor's hands.

Tsuzuki yelped when water gushed over his head. "I think you were cruel to drag Hisoka into this mess. I mean, you already killed him why torture him further and I won't let you wash me there!" he growled and snapped at the hand that was moving to his belly.

"How did you get to my lab in the first place?" Watari asked before he plucked a loose feather from his wing.

Hisoka scratched the top of his head with his hind leg while he whined "Why me? Why am I doing this?" He then sat up and stretched the leg he had used to scratch himself with and cleaned that to. "I feel so stupid"

"That wasn't all that easy, but after I had dumped you I went back to the park and grabbed Tatsumi's body and used it to get to the lab. It was so simple" Muraki said as he finished washing the pup and fetched the towel to dry him.

"You grabbed Tatsumi's body, as in used it? That is fascinating! How did you do it, I mean you are mortal and all?"

"A professional never tell his tricks. There, Tsuzuki-san. All clean" he said and lifted the towel.

Watari couldn't help himself as he started to laugh hard. Hisoka giggled despite the situation and Muraki looked surprised. Tsuzuki's fur was static and that made him look like a really woolly lamb. He looked down at himself and shrieked before dashing of into the living room an under the sofa again. "STOP TORTURING ME!!!

xxxx

Hisoka looked down at the bowl before him. "Carrots? Corn flakes? That's breakfast?"

He, Watari, Muraki and Tsuzuki sat in the kitchen and was eating breakfast. The doctor sat in silence as he ate his sandwich and read the paper. Once in a while he sipped some tea and flipped through the pages. Tsuzuki sat on the floor beside him and ate a strange mix of left over stake, potatoes, vegetables and dressing.

Watari was picking at the crumbs that Muraki spread out on the table for him. "I m not complaining. My bird instincts tell me to eat meat, but after eating cat food, well lets just say that I prefer bread before that crap"

"Rodents like you eat only vegetables and fruits. It would be most interesting to see what happened is you tried meat" Muarki said and flipped page. "Tsuzuki-san is easy to feed since dogs eat almost anything"

Tsuzuki lifted his head from the empty bowl. "That was the most terrible thing I have ever tasted but I just couldn't stop eating… I m going to be sick…." He groaned and made his way over to the door. "I need to get out and eat some grass…"

Watari picked up the last crumb and sighed. "That was good"

Hisoka stomped his rear paw and snorted. "How can you be so… so… gah! How can you just sit there and act like being an owl is an everyday experience?!"

"I m thinking positive. My potions are never permanents even though the effects last from one hour to days. Don't worry your fluffy head, bon" he told the bunny and jumped of the table. "I m getting the hand of this!"

Hisoka and Muraki watched as the owl tumbled through the air, nether of the two knew where the owl were heading. The doctor picked up Hisoka under his arm and walked over to the door.

Tsuzuki caught the owl and looked at Muraki. "I guess you are going to put the leash on" he sighed. He was getting used to this.

Muraki just smiled and did just that. He opened the door and locked behind them. "We are going to the hospital. There are some things that I need to take care of and you are coming with me. I suggest that you don't try anything, boy, or something bad might happen to our feathery friend"

"Why are you picking on me for?"

Hisoka grumbled as he hung from under Muraki's arm. "Can't promise anything"

xxxx

Muraki entered through the main doors and made his way over to the desk. He spotted the three nurses that sat behind it and put on his charm. "Excuse me, but I wonder is Mr.Sengei has arrived yet"

The brunette looked at him and blushed. "Y-yes Sensei. He is waiting for you in your office"

Muraki nodded. "Good. May I ask if you can take care of these three until I return? It will only take half an hour" he asked and pointed to the three in question.

The girls looked at the animals and awed. "They are so adorable. We'll take care of them for you Sensei, but we must bring them to the back room so that no allergic will get affected by them"

Muraki smiled and handed over the three. "Thank you so much. Now behave until I return" he said to the three and left.

Hisoka kicked wildly as the brunette picked up him. "Put me down!" he snapped as he was hugged tight.

"They can't understand you, bon. Only Muraki seems to understand us" Watari said from a bluenetts hand. He tilted his head as he was scratched. "A little more to the right"

Tsuzuki panted and wagged his tail as a blond scratched his ears. "As long as Muraki is gone, I don't care who treats me like a puppy. You think that she'll give me a treat if I look extra cute?"

The girls fussed over the animals until they got an emergency call. "Oh no! We must go, but you'll be good boys and wait for us until we come back ok?" the bluenette asked as he ran out through the door and left it slightly open.

Hisoka waited a few minutes before he made his way over to the door. He was not used to move in his new body, but soon enough he had reached the door. "Come on you two. This is our chance to escape and hopefully return to normal!"

Watari hopped of the table and landed on Tsuzuki's back. "I m not sure about this, bon. I mean, there is a lot that can happen to small creatures like us"

Hisoka looked at him and sighed. "We are in a place that contains sick people. They are ether to sick or slow to catch us. The nurses and doctors are to busy to chase us around so what can go wrong?" he said and hopped through the small spring.

Tsuzuki sighed and followed him. "He isn't used to his animal form like us so we better keep an eye on him. If we are lucky, we might get out"

The trio walked along the many halls, ducking when anyone passed by. Soon they came face to face with and dead end. "Now what?" Asked Tsuzuki and sat down. On ether side of the hall there were doors that lead to god knew where. Since they didn't have any fingers to open the doors with, they didn't care about trying to open them.

Watari, who sat on top of Tsuzuki's head, looked back when he heard something. "Em… guys…"

"What is it, Watari-san?" Hisoka asked.

"I think we have some sort of Muraki magnet on us"

"What do you mean with that?"

Watari looked down at the two. "Muraki is coming this way"

xxxx

Sorry for the late update!!!! I have a job to take care of!!