Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Puppies and Owls! ❯ Not again…. ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Finally I have figured out what I shall do with both Muraki and Tatsumi, but I won't tell you just yet! Tatsumi will be in this chapter!! Whoho!!

Xxxx

Margaret De Foe: You'll see, you'll see… hehehe…

Eh, I forgot: I had the job only for a while. I m in a program and I can only work on different places for a month… really annoying in the end…

ethereal-tenshi: I m trying to (puppy eyes)! I have the fic `Did it hurt when you fell form the heavens', `My Suru Lover: Never ending' and this one to write… I whis I could spend more time on this but then others will get pissed…. Gomen…

DarkSapphireDragon: Well, we had to clean my computer because of viruses. After we had gotten the computer back I noticed that the program I use to write `Word' didn't work properly. It didn't change the grammar errors and such and since I m Swedish, I kind of need a translator…. Eh!

Xxxx

Puppies and Owls!

Chapter eight: Not again….

Tsuzuki panted as he sat down in an empty ally a few block away from the hospital. His pink tong hung out between his teeth as he grinned. "We made it"

Watari plucked one loose feather and watched as it dropped to the ground. "I m glad that we are out, but we still have to get to my lab so that I can get to work with an antidote"

Hisoka was sitting beside the owl and was cleaning his ears with his front paws. "I hope that we get turned back soon, this is getting annoying" he muttered. Feeling that his right ear itched, he scratched himself with his back paw and then cleaned the paw. Looking up at the two he stuck his tong out. "Did I just clean my own foot…? Ewwww…"

Tsuzuki sniggered before standing. "Well, if we want to become humans again, we better move it. We won't get anything done by sitting…. Here…. Hmmm…." He stopped talking and lust frowned.

Watari hopped forward and tilted his head. "What's wrong, Tsuzuki?" he asked a bit worried.

The puppy looked at the owl and groaned. "I don't feel so good…"

Xxxx

Muraki walked down the street, gazing left and right as he went. After he had been informed that his `pets' had escaped he had put on his coat and left the hospital. He was now looking for the three animals. `As soon as I get my hands on them I'll teach them not to run away from me…'

He walked by an ally when he heard something in the darkness. He stopped in his tracks and frowned. Making sure that no one saw him enter the ally, he went into the darkness. Looking for something that could have made the noise. His grey eyes landed on a beggar that sat amongst the garbage with a filthy blanket covering him. Wrinkling his nose, he walked over. "Excuse me, sir, I was wondering if you have seen three small animals run by here?"

The man lifted his hooded head and shook it. "No, if you aren't looking for rats that is"

Muraki couldn't help but noticing something familiar about that voice but shook it of. "Then I m sorry for bothering you. Good day" Muraki said and bowed slightly before leaving the ally.

The beggar looked after him before standing up. "We fooled him, guys!" he said and looked behind him.

Watari and Hisoka came out from the small hole in the wall where they had hidden from Muraki's view. "Thank goodness that you changed back to human or he would have captured us again" Watari said and shook himself. "Man it was really dusty in there…"

Tsuzuki laughed and pointed to the blanked. "Be glad that it is only dust! Look at what I have to wear! I don't want to think of what would have happened if Muraki had seen me but naked!" he laughed.

Hisoka sat up and then tapped on Watari with his nose. The small owl looked at him and then at the thing that the bunny was looking at. Gulping the owl backed away. "Uhhh… Tsuzuki…"

Tsuzuki smiled down at his friends before noticing that something was wrong. "What is it? What's the matter with you two?" he asked, suddenly a bit afraid.

Hisoka stamped his hind paw. "Behind you, baka!!" he snapped before dashing of and hiding behind some trash cans with Watari.

"Tsuzuki blinked at the two. "What the…?!"

"I see that you have turned back to the beautiful man I know and love, Tsuzuki-san"

Tsuzuki twisted on his heel to come nose to nose with Muraki. Yelping in shock the shingami jerked backwards and tripped on a garbage bag. "YHAA!!!" he shouted in shock as he landed on his but. "Itai!" he complained and rubbed his butt.

"Tsuzuki! The blanket!" Watari piped up from their hiding place.

The amethyst eyed man blinked and looked down. He noticed that the blanket was slowly slipping of his body and quickly he pulled the ends together blushing hard as he did so.

The doctor chuckled and walked over to the fallen man. "Saa, there is no need to be shy with me, Tsuzuki-san" he smiled.

"S-s hut up, Muraki! Don't stare at me!" Tsuzuki snapped and backed away from the white clad man. "Leave us alone!"

Muraki smiled even wider and followed the backing man. "Where is the fun in that? Come on, Tsuzuki-san, come with me! He said and reached out an hand forward Tsuzuki.

Tsuzuki whimpered as Muraki reached out for him.

"ATTACK!!" a small voice shrieked from above.

Muraki snapped his head up only to receive a face full of yellow feathers. "What in the?!"

Watari pecked on Muraki's nose with all his might as Hisoka bit Muraki in the leg. "Run, Tsuzuki!!" the owl cried as Muraki tried to rip him from his face.

Tsuzuki looked at the animals that fought Muraki before feeling a small tingling sensation ran up his spine. `Not again…'

"What is Tsuzuki doing?!" Hisoka asked before attaching himself to the leg again. Muraki tried to shake him of but Hisoka hung there like he was a part of the doctor.

"Annoying bird!" Muraki growled and ripped the owl from his face. He threw the feather ball to the ground. He bent down and ripped the bunny from his leg and held it so that he could see into its eyes. "You annoy me, boy, more then you did in human form!"

Hisoka wiggled with all his might but could not get out from the man's grip. `Hopefully Tsuzuki and Watari got away…'

"Leave Hisoka alone!"

Muraki looked over to Tsuzuki when he heard him growl at him but he didn't see a human. "Where are you, Tsuzuki-san? I can't see you"

"Here!" Shouted Tsuzuki and the small puppy dashed out from his hiding place and slammed into the doctor's legs. He listened as Muraki landed with an `off' and released the yellow Hisoka-bunny. "Come on, Soka! We got to go!" he barked.

Hisoka was stunned for a while before he got up on his paws and followed the puppy and owl out from the ally. "When did you turn back to a puppy?" Hisoka panted as they ran (hopped in Hisoka's case and believe it or not, flying in Watari's).

"Just as Muraki got a hold on Watari! We must find Tatsumi quick before Muraki get us!" the pup shouted as they made their down the sidewalk, avoiding getting stepped on.

The trio sat down a few minutes later by a café to catch their breaths. Watari who had less stamina then the others had landed on Tsuzuki during the escape.

Tsuzuki groaned and laid down under one of the tables. "Man I m hungry…" he whined as his stomach growled.

Hisoka sighed and shook his head. "We are running from a mad man and all you can think of is your stomach"

Tsuzuki looked at him with huge puppy eyes. "All I have eaten is that crap that Muraki gave me this morning… do you mind if I beg for some sweets?" he asked and looked at the many costumers. "Please Hisoka…"

Hisoka muttered a `ok' and the puppy lightened up instantly.

Watari hopped up and down, flapping his wings. "Saw some crumbles for me!"

Tsuzuki nodded. "Right. Wait here" he told the two and set of. He wandered around the many legs before settling for a pair in blue pants. "Ok, mission: beg for sweets. All right lets see… huge eyes, check, cute face, check…" he mumbled to himself and placed his paws on the pants' owner. He whined until he got the man's attention.

"I know you! You are Muraki's dog!"

Tsuzuki was so stunned by that comment that he tumbled backwards. `Dear God don't tell me that I have found one of Muraki's friends… if he has any that is… I wonder if he has any friends. He seems kind of lonely' the pup's thoughts trailed of as he was picked up. The pup tensed as he slowly turned his head around to face… "TATSUMI!!" he barked happily and licked him in the face. `I m so going to regret LICKING him in the FACE, but right now I m so happy to see him!'

Tatsumi placed the pup in his lap and just looked at him. `There is something familiar about this dog… but what?' "Did you run away from Muraki, little friend?" he asked, doubting that the pup understood him. He tilted his head and smiled down at the cute pup. "Where is your owl friend? Muraki said that it was your best friend"

"OH! I forgot about them! HISOKA! WATARI! I have found Tatsumi!!!" he barked loudly.

Tatsumi blushed as everyone turned to look at him. He tried to calm the barking pup but with no result. He jumped a bit when something landed beside him. The pup in his lap went quiet and just wagged it's tail. Tatsumi saw that it was the owl that had landed beside him. "Hi there" he said and petted the owl on the head with a finger. He frowned when something clawed at his leg again and looked down to see a bunny.

"What the? Muraki said that he had a cat, a dog and an owl but not a b… unny… Let me think… Muraki told me that he only had three pets… and yesterday he kidnapped Hisoka and suddenly he has four… don't tell me" he trailed of and looked into the eyes of the pup that was panting in excitement. Tensing the secretary stood up with the puppy in his arms. He scooped up the yellow bunny and the owl before walking down the street.

He didn't stop walking before he reached an old building and entered it. He sat down on the dusty floor and sighed. He picked up the bunny and looked it into the eyes. "I m so sorry for you, Kurosaki-kun"

Tsuzuki jumped up and down. "He knows it is us! Yay! We are so going to become humans again!!" he barked and ran around in circles. "YAY!!"

Watari, who sat on Tatsumi's shoulder, shook his head. "Don't be so sure yet, Tsuzuki. We thought so earlier and it didn't happen did it?"

The pup slowed down and sighed. "You're right. Party pooper…"

Hisoka wiggled in Tatsumi's grip. "Please let me down…" he begged and soon his wish was granted. He sighed. "I m glad that we found Tatsumi, but how are we going to let him know that we need to go to Watari's lab?" he asked.

The puppy and the owl lowered their heads as they thought about it. "What if you and me point at Watari, Hisoka? You think that would work?" Tsuzuki asked with a bit of hope.

Hisoka lowered his head and sighed. "Baka"

A soft thud was heard and a chuckling voice was hear. "No need to worry about that, Tsuzuki-san. You won't be going to the owl's lab"

Tsuzuki recognized the voice and growled. "Muraki! How the heck did you find us?"

The doctor stood above the unconscious form of Tatsumi (poor Tatsumi… =P) and chuckled again. "You are so dense aren't you?"

"What do you mean by that? Do you have a device on us without us knowing about it? You seem to find us wherever we go!" Watari exclaimed and hopped over to Tatsumi to check on him.

"I know where you are because you, Tsuzuki-san, has such a magnificent power that I can't avoid noticing your whereabouts…"

Tsuzuki sighed loudly. Looking over at Hisoka he muttered: "Sometimes it sucks to be me…."

Xxxx

And CUT! He he he… I love cutting this fic of at the most horrible places!!!