Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Puppies and Owls! ❯ That rotten son of a… ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Another update! Hope you'll like what i turn Tatsumi into… i liked the idea…

 

xxxx

 

Cross D'Aubigne: It's ok. You'll see what I'll turn Tatsumi into.

 

Seichii: Hmmm… I don't know what would happen if I turned Tatsumi into a bear inside Muraki's apartment. I think it would be funny to see Tatsumi give Muraki a bear hug…. In the managas I have read Tatsumi turns into a racoon and Muraki into a wolf if I m not mistaken.

 

Eh, I forgot: Why I m glad that you like the story and every time you review I turn even happier.

 

DarkSapphireDragon: Na I m not going to change him into a Secretarybird. I got a cuter and smaller idea. And about Hisoka not jumping of the table comes from past experience. I had three bunnies in the past that have broken something when they have jumped of the table. One survived it's first fall with a broken front leg but later got an infection and died. One broke hits left hind leg and the lat it's back. The `fall' didn't hurt them but when they hit the floor they slid on the floor and wham! It was really sad since one belonged to my best friend…

 

Sakura Blossom-Cilla-85:P: Nope. I'll turn them back when I feel like it.

 

.: Short name… Remember that Hisoka was hiding so he never saw the cup being placed on the table. Otherwise he would have knocked it down believe me.

 

ManderNaner: Well, I'll fix the typos when I get the time. I just love to kick Tsu around…

 

yaminokaitou: You'll see what he'll turn into. And who will save them? Who knows? He he he..

 

Margaret: I'll see what I can do!

 

xxxx

 

Puppies and Owls!

 

Chapter ten: That rotten son of a…

 

Xxxx

 

"Come on, open the door!! Muraki! Let me out!" Tsuzuki whined and clawed at the door with all his might. He backed a step and looked up and spotted the door handle. He jumped and tried to bring the handle down but the door didn't click open. "Let me out!"

 

The door opened and the doctor entered the bedroom with a smile on his pale face. "You are sure making a racket in here, Tsuzuki-san" he said and scooped up the small pup that tried to scramble out the door. "Now it isn't polite to ignore someone that is talking to you"

 

"Put me down, Muraki! I hope you haven't done anything to hurt Tatsumi or I'll make sure that you'll regret it!"

 

Muraki chuckled. "Temper temper, Tsuzuki-san. I haven't harmed him… yet…" he said and carried the pup out from the bedroom. He placed the pup on the floor before the chair where Tatsumi had been earlier.

 

Tsuzuki looked at the chair but saw only cloths. There was no secretary in sight. "Oh no… Where is he, Muraki? Answer me!" he snapped at the smiling doctor. `Does this man do nothing but smile and chuckle?' he wondered. `Ack! Concentrate Tsuzuki! Think about that later!'

 

Muraki walked over to the pile of cloths, his grey eyes never leaving the pup. "He is here" he said and pointed to the pile.

 

"Tsuzuki, incoming!"

 

"What the?! OUFF!!" Tsuzuki exclaimed when the yellow bunny landed on top of him. He sat up and shook himself. "Hisoka?"

 

The small bunny looked at the pup with his emerald eyes. "Gomen, Tsuzuki, but I didn't want to be on the table any longer" he said before leaning over close to the cream coloured pup's ear. "I didn't want to be there because I can't escape if he grabs me again and tries to throw me out the window" he whispered.

 

Tsuzuki looked chocked but nodded understanding his partner. He frowned and looked at Muraki. "What did you turn him into, you son of a…"

 

"Watch the language, Tsuzuki, or I'll take away the holyday bonus!" Tatsumi's muffled voice was heard from the pile of cloths that was starting to move.

 

Muraki lifted an eyebrow before grabbing one end of the pile. "Lets see what your dear secretary has turned into" he said and snapped his arm up, throwing the trapped secretary to the floor.

 

Tsuzuki and Hisoka watched as a white form skidded across the nicely polished floor only to slide under the cabinet by the stove. A soft thud was heard as Tatsumi smacked into the wall. "Emmm… Tatsumi-san? Are you ok?" Hisoka asked and hopped over to where Tatsumi had vanished.

 

A soft rustling sound was heard from under the cabinet. "I m fine, Kurosaki-kun. I m fine…"

 

Hisoka lowered himself so that he could peek under the cabinet when something popped out. "Ah!" the yellow bunny exclaimed before scrambling backwards. He took a closer look on what had scared him. "Tatsumi-san…" he said and just stared at the poor secretary.

 

Tsuzuki walked over and had a look. He spotted Tatsumi and had to hold back his laugh. "Tatsumi do you know what you have turned into?" he asked and sat down.

 

Muraki bent down beside the two animals and smiled. "Well, at least he isn't a filthy rat or something…"

 

"What?" asked Tatsumi and looked down at himself. He was covered in white feathers so he was sure that he had been turned into a bird of some kind. His wings where as white as the rest of him. "I m a pigeon aren't I?" he sighed. He had been reduced from a shingami into a pathetic disease carrying…

 

"No, not a pigeon" Muraki said. He reached out to the bird and grabbed something between his thumb and forefinger. He lifted his hand slightly and Hisoka and Tsuzuki could see that Tatsumi had longer feathers on his head. The feathers were brown as the secretary's hair but it didn't show when the crest was lying flat against his head. Now they saw what the secretary was.

 

"You're a cockatoo!" Hisoka exclaimed.

 

Tsuzuki couldn't contain himself and bust out laughing. "You're a cockatoo!! Ha ha ha!! That is so funny!! Ha ha ha!!"

 

Tatsumi shook his crest loose. "What is so funny about that?" he asked, irritated that the amethyst eyed shingami was laughing at him.

 

Tsuzuki calmed down and giggled. "Well, I thought that you would turn into something that suited your personally like a rooster or something. Gomen, Tatsumi…" he apologized before turning away to giggle some more.

 

Muraki stood and sighed. "Well, it is late. It has been a long day so I think it's time to turn in" he said and walked away from the three.

 

Hisoka looked after him before moving closer to the white bird. "We must escape before tomorrow, Tatsumi-san. Muraki is planning on selling us and keep Tsuzuki to himself" he informed the cockatoo. "If we are sold to different persons we might never turn back"

 

Tsuzuki tensed. "Oh no, I just remembered something! I have already turned back into human once! What if I turn back before Muraki when you guys are gone?!" he panicked. "I HATE that potion…"

 

Tatsumi nodded and patted Tsuzuki on the head with one wing. "We'll discus after Muraki has gone to bed" he whispered back to the bunny. For a man that had just turned into a bird he looked as calm as ever like being a bird didn't bother him that much.

 

"Well, well, looks like I m having chicken tonight…" a voice purred behind Hisoka.

 

Hisoka turned around and frowned. "Kurosaki…" he growled. "Leave us alone you dirty old rug"

 

Kurosaki tilted his head. "'Dirty old rug?' hm? Well if I m not mistake you are a lot older then me. I m only one and a half and you are… twelve or fourteen?"

 

"Sixteen!" Hisoka snapped.

 

Kurosaki's tail waved behind him. "What ever. There is nothing you can do to stop me tonight, bunny" he said and licked his nose. "I m having cockatoo tonight and owl tomorrow.."

 

"Not if I have anything to say about it!" Tatsumi snapped and pinched the cat's tail with his beak.

 

Muraki frowned when a painful shriek sounded through his apartment. He picked up a box and Tatsumi's shirt before returning to where he had left the animals. He almost tripped on his cat as Kurosaki dashed between his legs with Tatsumi stuck on his tail. The cat was shrieking and spitting, skidding across the floor as he turned in hope to loose the cockatoo. Muraki sighed before throwing the shirt over the two.

 

Tatsumi was startled when the shirt came over him and Kurosaki and he let go of the cat's tail. As soon as the tail was free the cat dashed out from under the shirt. "Weakling!" he called after the cat before trying to get out himself. He yelped when two hands warped the shirt around him. "What the?! Muraki?" he asked and wiggled around. "Let me out!" he growled.

 

Muraki sighed before opening the cage which contained the fainted owl. He pushed the cockatoo's head through the opening and the forced the bird inside cage before closing the door. He noted that the cage was a bit to small for the bird but decided to ignore it. "Well, I wish you a good night, Tatsumi-san" he said politely and picked up the box he had left on the floor. He spotted the bunny that hid behind the small pup. He reached over and grabbed the bunny by the scruff of his neck. He then placed the wiggling animal in the bock and shut it. "Don't you worry boy, I have made sure that there are some air holes" he said.

 

Tsuzuki could only watch as the doctor placed the box on the hat shelf by the door. "Why are you placing us in boxes for?" he asked the doctor.

 

Muraki smiled at Tsuzuki before picking him up. "Well, I don't want you to run away from me while I m asleep so that's why" he said and carried the pup to his bedroom.

 

Tatsumi looked after the two and frowned. "We got to escape before we are sold or Tsuzuki turns back…"

 

"Hmmm… what happened?" Watari asked groggily and opened his eyes. He corrected his glasses and focused on the big white object in the cage. His eyes widened and he shrieked "MONSTER!!" before passing out again.

 

Tatsumi sighed. "This is going to be a long night…"

 

xxxx