Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Pure ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Good Goddess! Whoever has read this before and you're uh re-reading it, I guess… I apologize deeply… how on Venus did you make it through this chapter??? The typos… the typos!!! BUT they are fixed so all is well ^ ^ Unless there's one like “He was to weary to go on” in which case it was underlined in red to catch my eye… but there shouldn't be many of those…. Heh I hope… x.x;
 
****************
 
The elevator suddenly stopped with a small ding and the doors opened.
 
'What? This is only the second floor!' Hisoka thought, curiously apprehensive. Someone walked in once the shiny metallic doors had opened to reveal a tall figure, dressed in a white flowering trench coat.
 
"Floor six," came the malignant voice of the man who had just stepped in. Tsuzuki immediately looked up, releasing his grip slightly from his partner; Hisoka's eyes flew open, contorting in rage and fear.
 
Muraki barely gave them acknowledgement, but faced the closing doors instead as he took place to stand next to them both. The brunette stared unblinkingly at him as he waited a moment before reaching across them and pressing the level six button.
"What are <i>you</i> doing here?" Tsuzuki asked flatly. Muraki merely ignored him, observing them both unknowingly from the corner of his eye.
 
"Answer me!" the clearly peeved shinigami demanded, stepping around his partner and throwing one arm out to protect him.
 
"My my, aren't we feisty today?" the devil replied calmly, a smirk replacing his stolid face. Tsuzuki only growled softly, then softened his gaze as Hisoka placed a gentle hand on his arm.
 
"Tsuzuki, remember where we are!" Hisoka hissed quietly. His partner nodded.
 
"Tell us, please, Muraki. What is your business in this hotel?" Tsuzuki asked once more, his voice milder, letting his arm drop to his side. Muraki pushed his glasses farther up the bridge of his nose and smiled. He then replied slowly.
 
"What do you come to a hotel for, Asato?" Silence followed as the door dinged and opened at level three. "To stay at and sleep right?"
 
"Muraki, don't play games with us," Tsuzuki said, forcefully, purple eyes flashing.
"We know there's been rumors flying around here. What have you done?" Hisoka added, stepping closer as the door slid shut and continued upward. Muraki watched as the elevator entrance was sealed and smiled.
 
"Always pinning the blame on me.... even when I haven't done anything. You really <i>don't</i> trust me, do you?" The fiend still held his smooth composure. Silence filled the small compartment.
 
"Then how long are you staying here Muraki?" Tsuzuki demanded as the elevator reached their enemy's floor.
 
"As long as I wish," was his soft reply as he left down the long corridor, his long white cape flowing behind him.
 
 
**********
 
 
"Do you really think he was just staying here? Do you think he was even possibly innocent? I mean, we've only heard rumors, but..." Hisoka trailed off, as he sent an email to the chief at the bureau telling them what they've observed. He exited the mailing center from the page and closed his laptop.
 
"I really can't say," Tsuzuki said softly; seriously. "We don't have any evidence that it could be him other than his criminal records and reputation. Based off of that, it's very likely he is behind the gossip." He was standing at the window, looking out over the fairly busy street filled with people crowding the sidewalks, bustling here and there without further thought.
 
Hisoka sighed and laid back against the bed which had already been made as the maid had come by. Tsuzuki lingered a little longer on his contemplative thoughts before turning to his younger partner who was now apparently dozing, his eyes closed.
 
"Hmhm." With a small laugh and a smile, the shinigami went towards his partner, sitting down next to him and leaning over, sitting on one elbow for support; the other gently caressing the smooth pale flesh of Hisoka's cheek.
 
Hisoka opened his eyes, already blushing, and stared into the amethyst of Tsuzuki's.
 
"Tsuzuki....?" he whispered quietly. Yes he, Tsuzuki, could be very flamboyant, bouncy and even boisterous and scary when he needed to be; he could also be compassionate, considerate and romantic. Although Hisoka had given into his older partner's touches in previous episodes similar to the current situation, he still wasn't used to being that close to someone like his partner.
 
Tsuzuki, in words, could be defined as everything but pessimistic. Although he may blame himself for a lot of misdoings, he was nearly always all sunshine. Hisoka tensed up under Tsuzuki's grip as the older shinigami moved in closer, a smile in his eyes which glinted a faint green from the other's. He was very serious now; seriously passionate, and even if Hisoka wanted it, he'd have to resist. They could jeopardize their mission just because of their capricious attitudes.
 
"Tsuzuki....." the younger boy whispered as Tsuzuki closed the gap and kissed him tenderly. Hisoka's hands found their way to Tsuzuki's arms, and they clung there tightly as his partner's tongue traced the boy's lower lip.
 
Hisoka pushed against the older man, but, because he wasn't nearly as strong as his partner, Tsuzuki only leaned in closer, releasing the kiss for a spare second to see Hisoka's reaction. Hisoka looked on to Tsuzuki, still blushing, his body becoming heated in reaction to the hormones that spread through his body.
 
'Gods, he's so beautiful the way he looks. His pallid body, flushed red... it makes his eyes look so much more attractive...' Before he knew it, he was murmuring his thoughts out loud.
 
"Your golden sun kissed hair trailing around the sides of your masterfully shaped face, radiating with joy and beauty. If only you smiled more often, you'd be simply angelic."
 
Tsuzuki, taken over in his rhapsody, barely even noticed that Hisoka had indeed registered these thoughts, by sound and in mind, and although he was uncomfortable with the fact that his partner was mentally undressing him, he managed a small awkward smile.
"Tsuzuki... I...." Hisoka started to try and explain a complete thought, but his mind soon became foggy with rapture and his throat caught with adrenaline and a nervous excitement as Tsuzuki began to plant kisses along his jaw line and neck.
 
"I don't think..... this...." Tsuzuki carefully unbuttoned the first two buttons, smiling dearly, the expression of love penetrating his clear violet eyes, "is......is...." Hisoka's partner delicately kissed his collarbone, then proceeded to suckle Hisoka's neck up to the end of his lower jaw. Hisoka tried to stutter a protest and again feebly pushed Tsuzuki away, but to no prevail. They both knew that, if Hisoka really wanted, he could fairly easily get Tsuzuki off of him, but because Hisoka wasn't trying, it showed a weakness. A weakness that was saying he enjoyed what the older brunette was doing.
 
"So... sooo g-goood," Hisoka managed to stutter, moaning and working up a slight pant as Tsuzuki undid another two buttons to uncover the boy's pale white skin underneath and smothering him with kisses. The older man lavished the boy in lustful tonguing and gentle nipping, particularly aware of the slight tremble beneath his soft lips. He delicately harassed Hisoka's body with his tongue, further inducing moans to escape, and even still, quiet protesting.
 
"Tsu-zu-ki..." the younger partner panted, a look of frightened wild lasciviousness, "please...."
 
Neither of them was sure whether the 'please' was encouragement for more, or a disapproval to stop, but Tsuzuki took it as the former suggestion and so undid the last button.
 
"Hisoka," he murmured against the pale boy's face, a deep mud clashing with honey; streaking together as they went into another deep, prolonged embrace. Hisoka's trembling hands managed to hold themselves around his partner's back as Tsuzuki's crept around the boy's waist.
 
"You must really be so absorbed in your antics..... that you've completely failed to notice you left the door wide open." Tsuzuki's head jerked up as he heard, for the second time that day, Muraki's collected yet somehow stiff and annoying voice.
 
"Muraki?" he said in disbelief. The demon smirked.
 
"So you remember me. Good Tsuzuki. Since your door's open, shall I come in?" he asked. Tsuzuki was struck speechless.
 
"Muraki," Hisoka mumbled, his voice gathering with abated hatred. Tsuzuki pulled away from his partner, leaving Hisoka to pull his arms around above his head. They both stared at Muraki as he waited for an answer.
 
Finally, the older shinigami stood, eyeing his opponent carefully, and approached him.
 
"What do you want?" he asked blandly, standing in front of the door and so blocking the entrance. Muraki displayed a small grin, his visible eye glinting maliciously beneath his glass framed ones.
 
"I merely said your door was open. I doubt if you'd want close intimacies like that to been seen by the public, now would you?" he said coolly, slyly, almost taunting the nearly flamed Guardian of Death. Tsuzuki was frowning slightly now, face drawn, all essence of love and lust gone, his back rigid and his frame perfectly straight; his shoulders back and eyes lowered. At this remark, he didn't fluster or give, but only stood firmly, glaring at the man that faced him. His clenched fist at his side twitched.
 
"I hope you aren't leaving any time soon. I'd like to talk to you again, Tsuzuki, in my room. As you may know, it's on floor six, fourth door to the right," Muraki paused as he saw Tsuzuki's expression turn to slight curiosity.
 
"What would I want to talk to you about? Unless it has to do with those rumors," Tsuzuki lowered his voice as Hisoka stood up, wandering over to his partner, a pistol clutched, loaded and ready to use in his hands. His eyes flashed seriously as Muraki looked to him before smiling.
 
"No need for that, boy," he said, almost as a warning, then turned with a flap of his coat and began to leave.
 
"Wait, Muraki, talk about what?" Tsuzuki called after him, stepping out of the room, a clenched fist half raised.
 
Muraki waved his hand dismissively.
 
"Oh, just about a murder on my hallway is all."