Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Raw Confessions Towards a Dead Man ❯ Raw Confessions Towards a Dead Man ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Raw Confessions Towards a Dead Man

The hallway was dark and had a eerie feeling of a cheap horror scene.
Tsuzuki walked down the corridor second guessing his actions. Before he could turn around though. There he stood in front of the door he was not so eager to enter.
But curiosity.
A feeling that he held regret for . It tend to kick him in the back.
He breaths in deep opening the door despite his nervousness.
The room was dark. Only lit by the cascading rays of the moon. Jetting directly toward that tomb of comfort were his curiosity will finally set aside it's bully on him.
Tsuzuki knew it was wrong entering here. But he just had to believe it for himself. Even though he seen it with his own two eyes earlier that day. The imagine tore at is mind all day. Making him crazy with denial.
" How could he be dead"
His thoughts wondered as he scanned the room before entering completely. Very clean. Everything around the room set perfectly as though the room had never been touched by human hands. All but the odd shape displayed on a small table by the window. A porcelain doll. Starring blankly at him. Though seeming to watch his every move.
The guardian of deaths interest was not at all on the doll . But rather the scene he was about to reveal behind those burgundy curtains wrapped loosely around the soft covering of that bed.
He walks up to the curtain as doubt sets into his mind and he backs away slightly. But again that hit of curiosity struck him and he clinches his fist cursing at it.
He moves the curtain slowly. Expecting something to up and jump out at him. Devour him whole for being so noisy.
Tsuzuki's eye widen. There he laid. silent in his rest beyond waking.
Dr. Katuzaka Muraki
They say he died from poison.
So peaceful he looked. Not even the best artist could capture his flawless features.
Tsuzuki examines Muraki. Looking for anything to defect his mind from finding the man on this bed attractive.
The silence of the room pierced his heart. Normally by now this man he towered would be telling him in some perverted way .How much he wanted his body. but nothing.
It urked Tsuzuki.He wanted to hear it. Needed to hear it.
The shinigami takes one of the roses and smells in the sweet fragrance of it.
"These roses where meant for me. but I refused you...you murdering bastard!
He squeezes the stem. Piecing his hand with one of the thorns.
The shinigami looks at the blood rise from out of the now visional wound.” Why do you have to be so..."
Stopping himself before he could go any further on saying it. Instead he touches one of the petals pulling it from the rest.
" Tsuzuki you should leave this is wrong." As though someone was telling this to him. but no one was there.
It was his conscious . His conscious was telling him. That is who it was.
But his heart was telling him to stay.
The shinigami places the rose back with the others and looks at Muraki's face again.".So innocent, no one would ever suspect that you are nothing but a killer"
He moves the dead man's hair from out of his face. Fingers enlacing the strands of silks as he captures some more repeating the touch.
"How could such a beautiful man be so cruel"
Tsuzuki tempted, glides his hands against Muraki's cool fingers .Biting his bottom lip he straddles on top him.
"Part of me wanted to lose at that poker game. Wanted you to take me, control me"
He tosses the roses away from them. They scatter the ground near the bed.
"I find such a great attraction for you"
Tsuzuki gains much bravery touching the pale man's cheek. So soft like the feel of that rose against his finger. His actions become a work of there own. His words no better.
"I could have you any way I want right now"
"I could cut you in so many ways. like you have done to so many people"
"Or I could take advantage of you, release my own desires and wants all over your body"
The brunette unbuttons the doctors shirt. Touching the pale man's bare chest. The smooth surface of tone muscle and definition.
It made the shinigami shiver. Delightful shivers.
He smiles as he gets in close to the other man's lips.
"What would it be like to make love to you"
His lips brush against the cool soft feel of Muraki's own.
" I wonder"
"Would you be as gentle as you look now or would you fuck my brains out until I couldn't take it anymore"
Tsuzuki gasps eyes widen as he feels two arms wrap around him.He looks into the now visible eyes of the doctor underneath him.
"I would do both. Tsuzuki-san..."