Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Sins of the Father ❯ Suffocate ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Suffocate
Authoress: Sarrasi
Disclaimer: I do not own Yami no Matsuei, credit goes where it's due.
Challenge/Theme: #028: Secret
Fandom: Yami no Matsuei (Manga/Anime)
Pairing: Saki + Kazutaka
Rating: PG
Summary: Drabble and a half.
My fingers around your neck, I suffocate my love out of you.
 
Struggling, lost, rapturous emotions. The world spun before his eyes, in its technicolor evanescence, lines becoming sharp as colors melted into one another; her beautiful oval face consumed his entire being. He couldn't breath, didn't want to. Sharp pain -- a shallow cut that caused a sharp intake of breath, making his body convulse with need for air, need for release. Desire.
 
But it was something else that made him breath, when the hand around his throat fell away, a gesture, the likes of which he'd never expected to see in his life. Saki shivered, and looked away from his mother's happy smile.
 
Kazutaka went to his brother, small form shaking, hands covered in their mother's blood, and slapped him as hard as he could manage. Saki kissed his bloody palms, and gathered Kazutaka to him. “Shh...” He soothed. “We're both damned now.”