Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Sins of the Father ❯ China Silks ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: China Silks
Authoress: Sarrasi
Disclaimer: I do not own Yami no Matsuei, credit goes where it's due.
Challenge/Theme: 079: China dress
Fandom: Yami no Matsuei (Manga/Anime)
Pairing: Saki + Kazutaka
Rating: PG. Refrences to incest, snuff, and rape. Drabble and a half.
Summary: China silks against soft skin, stealing away the fleeting reminisce of warmth, of life.
-----
China silks against soft skin, stealing away the fleeting reminisce of warmth, of life. They were vivid red; expensive finery that she wore in death like a veil of blood, an accusation. Saki pulled his hand back, unable to understand her sunken eyes, her chafing lips, ghostly gray pallor of her skin.
 
Death, he'd heard it called.
 
“Such a waste,” He heard a man whisper. “The silk will rot with her corpse.”
 
“And such a beautiful corpse.”
 
He watched them pull the silks away, touch her body, squeeze her chest.
 
Sex, he'd heard it called.
 
And he watched until the sun came up, for the men soon turned to him. The stained china silks wrapped around his wrists, and the first face he recognized was his father's.
 
-----
 
“Kazutaka,” He smiled, pressing his brother's bound hands against his chest. “Your skin feels just like silk.”
 
He raised a knife; he'd remedy that.
----
A/N: I almost missed my deadline for 100 themes with this one. I wrote it in about a