Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Summer Rains ❯ Lotus Drops ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Summer Rains
Chapter One: Lotus Drops:
Spring rainconveyed under the treesin drops.
Rain is loved and hated; it just happens. Emiko wasn’t thinking about that at the moment; she was plotting.
“Anna,” she said from her target’s futon in the corner. The woman didn’t reply for she knew what was coming next. Anna didn’t even look up from her laptop screen. Emiko smirked to herself as kept her eyes on the target. Just as expected; now to raise the stakes.
The butch demon got off the futon and walked over to Anna. She leaned in close to her head. The other woman looked at her out of the corner of her eyes.
“Yes?” she asked through her building up temper. Emiko chuckled to herself and playfully nipped Anna on the ear lobe. The woman swatted her off.
“What are you doing?” she asked rather annoyed. Emiko chuckled again and sniffed at her hair.
“Oh, just imagining,” she said rather harmlessly.
“Imagining what?” Anna asked with a sneer. Emiko smirked at her.
“Tsuzuki groping your bare tits, like this,” she purred in her ear. The butch demon began to massage Anna’s clothed breasts in a sexy way. The other woman looked at her oddly.
“E-Excuse me?” she asked with a trembling voice. Emiko didn’t stop.
“Oh yes,” she purred, “I can see him licking on your neck like this.” The butch demon licked Anna on the nape in a tiny way. The target tried to keep herself calm under this situation. Emiko decided to go bolder.
“And then deeply touching you like this…” she murmured in a husky, randy voice. Emiko slowly moved her right hand onto Anna’s bare thighs. Her hand slipped between them and touched the crotch of her panties. The other woman slapped Emiko’s hand away lighting fast and pushed her off.
“What the hell?!?” she screamed. The butch demon gave her a goofy little smile.
“Aw, Anna,” she pouted, “I’m just turning you on to the idea of Tsuzuki banging you.” Anna’s face went bright red.
“B-B-But you’re in a relationship!” she blurted out. Emiko nodded.
“Yes,” the butch demon said simply.
“And I’m straight!” the target yelped as she flailed her arms in the arm.
“And?” Emiko asked again. Anna tried to think of what to say next in her panic.
“I… I…” she shuddered. Emiko smiled and snickered at her. Anna’s face went even redder.
“What’s so funny?!?” she yelled. The butch demon grinned at her.
“Oh, I see now,” she boomed, “You’re a virgin, aren’t you?” Anna looked away bright red. Emiko grinned at her.
“Oh, you are!” she said holding back a laugh.
“Well… yes…” she mumbled as she looked down at her feet. Emiko grinned at her.
“Well then, Tsuzuki would be your first!” she said as she clapped her hands together.
“Stop it!” Anna yelled as her face reddened even more. The demon smirked at her.
“Aw, what’s wrong?” she asked ever so innocently, “Don’t you find him attractive enough to sleep with?” Anna froze up on the spot.
“Uh… well…” she said as she looked around on the floor. Emiko grinned once more.
“Ahhh!” she said with her excitement boiling over. Anna sighed in defeat.
“Fine,” she muttered as she dropped her shoulders, “I think Tsuzuki’s rather attractive.” Emiko leaned in for more.
“How attractive do you find him?” she asked with her face just inches away from hers. Anna became annoyed.
“Cut it out!” she yelled, pushing her away. Emiko held up her hands quickly.
“Whoa there girl!” she said aloud, “I’s only a few idle questions! Chill out!” Anna glared at her and the demon went quiet.
“Uh… no more talking then?” she asked in goofy way. Anna sat back down at her laptop and went back to work. Emiko sat on the futon, grinning. Anna’s all worked up on the very notion of losing her cherry to Tsuzuki. It only needed a little push into the rain.