Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Summer Rains ❯ Wild Irises ( Chapter 31 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter Thirty-One: Wild Irises:
Love me. At this moment weAre the happiestPeople in the world.
--“XXIX” from The Love Poems of Marichiko by Kenneth Rexroth 1978
The rain was soft this morning while Tsuzuki awoke expecting a sea of heartbreak. He looked over next to him in bed. Anna was still lying next to him peacefully asleep. The shinigami blinked hard. Anna was sleeping next to him, but that wasn’t all. He could hear her… breathing. Tsuzuki put two fingers to her neck. Shock blew up in his amethyst eyes. A pulse!, he thought. His hand moved to her chest; he could feel her heart beating. Tsuzuki laid there amazed.
She’s still alive!, he thought. A smile spread onto his face. Well, what do you know?, Tsuzuki thought, Tatsumi spared her after all! The shinigami gently held his beloved’s hand under the sheets. “Anna-chan,” he murmured.
His princess stirred awake. The shinigami waited with a beating heart. Anna fluttered her eyes open and looked. Her eyes wandered downwards and then to Tsuzuki. Her boyfriend gave her a little smile.
“Hey,” he said softly. Anna blinked at him.
“I’m still alive?” she asked.
“Seems that way,” Tsuzuki whispered.
“But how?” his beloved asked.
“Hiya!” a voice whispered cheerfully. The couple looked up to see Hotaru sitting on the foot of the futon smiling at them. “Morning Puppy-Boy!” she cheered. The loli demon turned to Anna. “Morning gorgeous!” she said. Anna sat up and blinked at her.
“Hotaru,” she said, “What are you doing here? What’s going on? Why am I still alive?” The loli demon smiled at her.
“Easy now,” she said, “One question at a time.”
“Okay,” Tsuzuki said, “What are you doing here?”
“I come bearing good news,” Hotaru announced. The couple looked at her confused.
“What do you mean?” Anna asked. The loli demon leaned in close to the couple.
“While you two were…” she began. Hotaru lifted the sheet and peeked underneath.
“Hey!” Tsuzuki yelled as he tried to cover himself.
“Ooo,” Hoto-chan said, “Playing drill the pussy, I had a talk with Tatsumi.”
“You what?” the shinigami asked.
“Uh-huh,” she said with a nod, “He really does care about you, by the way. Anyway, I talked to him and you two can stay together for a long time.” The couple stared at her with big eyes.
“What?” Tsuzuki asked.
“How?” Anna asked. Hotaru tapped her nose and grinned.
“Anna here won’t have to be summed,” she said, “And that’s my secret,” Anna was about to open her mouth to speak, but Hoto-chan lightly put her finger to the woman’s lips.
“No thanks are really needed,” she whispered, “Just be good to each other, okay?” The couple nodded at her. Hotaru smiled at them cat-like.
“Good,” she said, “Have a nice day.” The loli demon disappeared and the couple stared out into the empty space.
“Did we just…” Tsuzuki began.
“…Win?” Anna finished. The rush finally caught up to them as smiles invaded their faces.
“Well okay,” Tsuzuki said, “Looks like you’re stuck with me now.” Anna glanced over at him.
“We still have the other problems to deal with,” she pointed out. Tsuzuki nodded.
“I know,” he said. Tsuzuki let go of her hand and touched her thigh.
“So,” he said as he gently rubbed her soft bare skin under the sheets, “What do you want to do now?” Anna gave him a little smile filled with mischief.
“What exactly do you have in mind?” she asked. Tsuzuki leaned in and kissed her on the lips with a feather-like kiss and Anna kissed him back. The victory celebration unfolded like a flower in bloom.
Tsuzuki playfully pushed her back onto the futon. His beloved took him into her arms. The warmth of her soft naked body under him stirred him awake down below with each kiss. He gently slipped his tongue into her mouth. He felt like driving her mad this morning. He deserved a little fun after all.
The tip of his tongue finally touched the top of hers. Anna arched her back to her lover’s contact in her mouth. Tsuzuki’s hands traced along her slender curved figure. His strong gentle fingertips tickled along the bare skin. Anna spread her thighs wider for him to enter. Tsuzuki broke off the kiss and leaned down to her ear.
“It’s coming,” he whispered, “Hang in there.” The shinigami licked her on the ear lobe for effect. Ann shut her eyes tightly with a heavy breath as she flushed soaking wet for him down below. Tsuzuki smirked at the aroused sounds she made under him. He ached to satisfy their over flooding needs. He kissed her on the lips; his tongue dipped back into her sweet waiting mouth. This time, Anna gave him her own tongue to play with and Tsuzuki happily accepted. As they kissed, his hands came to her hips and grabbed on tight. He lifted them up for the perfect angle.
Rain on a summer nightfall; Asato lied awake in his futon. His beloved Anna was leaving in the morning. This was the first summer that he ever felt happy. For years, the boy had been lonely. Sure, he had friends at school, but, they were city people. He was the odd country boy out. Anna came into his life and opened the door to free living and new happiness. However, she was going back to the city. Asato shut his eyes tightly to block out the pain. His vision of Anna only increased. She seemed too real to him. He could even almost hear his angel’s voice right now.
“Asato-kun!” she whispered, “Asato-kun! Asato-kun!” The boy quickly opened his eyes to see Anna sitting on his futon before him. Her friend stared at this angel in surprise. He blinked times in hopes that he wasn’t dreaming. She gave him a gentle smile.
“No, you’re not dreaming,” the girl whispered, “I’m really here.” Asato blinked at her surprised.
“Anna-chan?” he asked, “What are you doing here?”
“Shhh,” she whispered as she put her finger to his lips, “I came here to see you one last time.” Asato’s eyes widened. Anna kissed him on the lips. He happily kissed her back confused. She playfully pushed him back onto the futon. Asato took her into his arms. His beloved slid off his shirt and threw it aside. The boy looked up at her.
“Anna-chan…” he began to say.
“Shhh,” the girl whispered as she put her finger to his lips, “You don’t want to wake up your folks, do you?” Asato quickly shook his head. His girl leaned down and gave him another kiss.
“Just relax,” Anna whispered against his lips. Anna nodded.
“Okay,” he whispered back, “Take me, my love.” His girl kissed him and he kissed back. Anna reached behind her and pulled her obi apart. Asato took her kimono into his hands and discarded the red silk in one toss. She sat before him in her underwear. Anna slid under the sheets with him.
“Better?” she asked.
“Oh yes!” Asato breathed out. His girl smiled and grabbed onto his sleeping shorts. The girl looked deep into his eyes.
“You want me to take these off, don’t you?” her eyes questioned. Asato looked at her in a dreamy way. Anna took the look as a yes as she took her sweet time sliding off his shorts. Her touch stirred him awake under the sheets. Anna giggled softly at the feeling.
“Oh, that excited, huh?” she whispered. Her sexy friend’s cheeks went bright strawberry.
“It’s coming,” Anna whispered with a giggle. Anna took off his shorts and slid off his boxers. He lied there naked under her as Anna began unhooking her frilly pink and white bra. Asato held up his hand.
“No,” he said quickly. The girl gave him a puzzled look.
“Why?” she asked. The boy gave her a naughty little grin.
“I can take it off,” he offered. Anna smiled as she removed her hands.
“Okay,” she said, “Undress me.” Asato smiled at her request. He reached up and tenderly finished unhooking her bra. She moaned at his touch while her panties became soaked rather quickly. Her boy slid off her bra and looked up at her for a brief second.
“Am I doing this right?” he asked, “I’m not doing anything wrong, am I?” Anna shook her head at him.
“No,” she whispered, “You’re doing it perfectly.” Her lover traced his hands down her curved figure down to her hips. He grabbed onto her pink and white panties and slid them off. Anna positioned herself on top of him just right.
“Hang on,” she whispered. The girl got into the ride as she moved her hips back and forth. The young couple got lost in Aphrodite’s crimson-flooded ocean. The pleasure was birthed from Anna’s blood. Her pain and pleasure washed into waves of yellow, red, and pink. The ocean started off idle and sound asleep. Asato tried not to crush his angel’s wings any further, but the heat made the innocent waves overpowering for the young couple. Anna succumbed to her own desire and let her body be controlled by Aphrodite herself.
Asato’s head got lost in a storm on emotions. He didn’t know how to jump on it at first. They were just shooting in the dark. However, Asato began to get in on it and began to swim in their lusty ocean love. Pretty soon, the waves were caressing their golden sky.
When the last wave died down into the drying sea, Anna collapsed into Asato’s tired arms. The newly made couple took a moment to catch their breath. When they had settled down, Anna looked up at her lover.
“I love you, Asato-kun,” she whispered.
“I love you too, Anna-chan,” he whispered back in the dark.
Tsuzuki and Anna cuddled up close to each other once the morning heat reached its breaking point. The rain outside started to cool it down. They shared another kiss on the lips.
“Good morning, Anna-chan,” Tsuzuki whispered. His girlfriend giggled and kissed him on the tip of his nose.
“I love you,” she whispered back. Tsuzuki gently pushed the woman’s bangs from her forehead.
“I love you too, Anna-chan,” he said back softly, “I really do.”