Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ The List ❯ The List Ch. 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A hard surface against Watari's back caused him to break the kiss.

"Um…doorway?"

"Sorry. Distracted." Looking sheepish, Tatsumi led his partner the last three feet into the bedroom. Watari stopped short.

"How…economical."

"It was, at the time, the most efficient use of money and space."

"Your poor feet."

"Pardon?"

"Unless you sleep diagonally…"

The men slowly looked at each other as he trailed off, remembering for what purpose they had come. "But it'll do." Watari noted, disentangling himself, from Tatsumi's arms. He sat on the bed, coyly glancing at the secretary through his hair while peeling off his gloves.

The effect was only somewhat disrupted by an audible creak.

Tatsumi cleared his throat, sitting beside him, at which the bed protested loudly. Watari looked up at the sound.

"We'll tell the neighbor it was a poltergeist."

"Who lives next to you?"

"Terazuma." Watari facefaulted. "Just kidding."

The next moment Tatsumi couldn't see and realized it was due to the labcoat over his head. His shoes were summarily removed, feet lifted and tickled until he had no recourse but to fall back onto the bed, giving Watari chance to straddle him before pulling off the labcoat. In the process Watari's own shoes had gone missing.

With fifty years' encouragement, he flipped the slighter man onto his back, pressing him into the mattress, where both became very aware of the situation. A few passionate minutes brought them back to practical matters.

"Yutaka, how do I go about removing this spandex object?"

"There's a zipper in the back."

A pause, and then "You're pretty flexible." Watari grinned meaningfully. And blushed a bit when he realized he'd been completely stripped in a matter of seconds.

"No fair. I'm not sleeping with a man in a three-piece suit. Vest. Off. Now."

"I live to serve."

Watari made a sudden movement.

"And I happen to need those buttons."

"You need…"

"Mm?"

"…to prioritize."

"I think I've found a weakness."

"Hn?" Watari paused in the process of destroying his partner's belt. "Aaaah! No!"

"No? You mean not…this…?" Tatsumi's normally serious tones slid with dangerous mischief.

"Vengeance is mine." Watari whimpered.

"Oh?..Ah!"

A low chuckle reverberated against Tatsumi's neck.

"Ow! Elbow!" Watari complained. "Aa-aaah!"

"Better?"

"Mmmm."

"Yutaka? Move your hand."

"Now why would I want to be doing that?"

"I would say you're in a precarious position."

A pause. "How about a more precarious position, if you don't mind?"

Another. "Request granted."

"Mmm…ah….Seiichirou! We forgot one thing…!"

"There's hand lotion on the nightstand," Tatsumi whispered.

"Close the curtains."

~…~

Much later, two men lay wrapped around one another in thoughtless swirls of pale and tanned skin. The silence between them was welcome, but Watari couldn't resist his own curiosity indefinitely.

"Seiichirou?"

"Hm?"

"Not that I mind this change, but what brought it on?"

Tatsumi merely looked hesitantly guilty. "Why now, of all the time we've known each other?" A pause.

"It was the only thing left on my to-do list."

The resulting pillow fight was entirely merited.