Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Urban Legend ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Urban Legends 4
Author's Notes: I do not own the Shinigami nor do I own Genkai. I do however own everyone else. The Urban Legends I do not own either.
_________________________________________________________
< br> Dorotea stood on the top of a hill in the back of the school building and slowly began to stretch her muscles; her body moving in the familiar positions of yoga. She inhaled and exhaled deeply feeling the world around her awaken and arise for the new day. Her blood flowed through her veins and she felt her body slowly awaken and become aware of the world around her. The trickling water fall registered in her inner mind and she relaxed her body stretching her muscles and toning her body. She opened her eyes and raised her hands above her head in praise for the new morning.

"Hail to the sun," she chanted softly, spinning in a slow circle of thanks. "And give thanks to the new day. Hail to the great one and his salvation of the young one. Hail to the old ones in their ageless wisdom. Hail to the spirits for their wondrous gifts."

She closed her eyes once again in the ageless dance of calming and focused on life collecting Tai Chi and sending it back out into the world stronger and healthier. Her body slowly came back to the here and now once more has she became aware of someone standing behind her. She turned around and saw a female standing within the water. The female's face was covered by her black stringy hair, the long white gown was torn and blood stained, and her arms and hands were drenched in blood with scars covering them.

She stepped back a little when the woman reached out and took a step forward. `Its Bloody Mary!' her mind screamed at her. She took a step back again and nearly lost her balance. `Amyntas,' she whispered. `What do I do?'

`Don't worry doll,' said the chuckling voice of her sister. `I will show this voice who is boss.'

"Sounds good to me," smirked Dorotea. "Show your stuff!"

`Its time for some fun,' laughed Amyntas, taking over.

____________________________________________________________ _________

Hisoka shot awake feeling the twitch in the atmosphere of spirits awakening; by both natural and unnatural means. He jumped out of bed and without even bothering to put a shirt on ran outside into the hall and meet up with Tsuzuki running in the same direction.

"Did you feel it?" asked Hisoka, the moment they hit the outside grounds.

"Yeah I felt it," said Tsuzuki. "It feels like there is more then one spirit this time too."

"One is a dangerous spirit, whoever they are, they are angry over something, angry and jealous," said Hisoka slowly, getting a feel for what they were about to deal with.

"What about the other one?" asked Tsuzuki, has the two of them broke around a turn.

"Angry and amusement," said Hisoka, after a moment. "I think this ghost is amused with the other one."

"We don't need two spirits fighting," said Tsuzuki. "Wait I see them."

"I know," said Hisoka has they broke into the clearing and saw Dorotea standing on a hill side looking at the same raven haired girl from the other night. "What the?!"

Has the two males watched her long brown hair suddenly shrunk into her head and became black. She seemed to grow an inch and her arms put on muscles and her shoulders became boarder. Everything about the girl seemed to change within the span of a few seconds. She seemed to stand up straighter and her stance spoke confidence and chaos; instead of obedience and peace.

"Stupid bitch," smirked the changed female. "Do you honestly think you can beat me even if you are dead? Got news for you honey, I'm dead too so killing me really ain't goin to do much."

The figure didn't respond instead it looked at Amyntas and then disappeared back into the waterfall. The black haired female turned around to face the Shinigami and crossed her arms on top of her chest and looked at them with a look of distrust. "What the hell are you staring at boys?!" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"You're the spirit that refuses to come in for judgment," said Tsuzuki.

"I am she," said Amyntas, tossing her hair behind her shoulder. "What about it?"

"Why didn't you come in for judgment?" asked Hisoka.

"I have more important things to do then allow myself to be judged by sexually deprived old men," smirked Amyntas.

Tsuzuki reached into his coat for one of his slips of paper and got a hard look on his face. "We will remove you forcefully from her body."

"Do you honestly want to risk that?" asked the girl scornfully. "After all if you remove my soul then you will kill my sister Dorotea. She has my heart within her body and my soul can not be forcefully removed without you shedding my sister's innocent blood."

"So you have no intention of coming in for judgment?!" asked Hisoka, flatly.

"Oh do not misunderstand me," said Amyntas, walking back down the hill towards the school. "I am going to go in for judgment but I have on intention of doing until I am completely sure that my sister is safe."

Amyntas slowly changed back into Dorotea and the younger sister looked back over at the two Shinigamis. "So you see gentlemen," she said. "Or whoever you are things are more complicated then they seem."

"Somehow," said Tsuzuki, running a hand through his hair as the mortal girl with two souls walked off. "They always are."

"At least Muraki isn't a part of this," said Hisoka. "This just doesn't seem completely like his style."

"Besides Muraki would enjoy playing with us more," said Tsuzuki. "And he would by no doubt have already showed his face by now."

Hisoka nodded and the two males headed back to the school. "Do you think Dorotea and Amyntas are behind this as well?"

"It is possible that Dorotea is behind it," said Tsuzuki.

"I mean Dorotea might be doing it more to keep Amyntas with her."

"You believe them to be lovers?"

Tsuzuki sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Well, I really don't know," said Tsuzuki. "They certainly seem closer then most siblings but being that close is a bit debatable. Then again anything is possible at this moment."

"I know."

The moment they saw the school within reach a blood curling scream of a female ripped through the air and the two of them took off running towards the school, mainly to the source of the screams.

__________________________________________________________
Author's Notes: Shitty chapter I know, but I promise the final one will be better, hopefully it will actually. Anyways one more chapter to go.