Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Voices ❯ Muraki ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Voices Three
By: Authoress K. C.

~~~
*joygasm*

Muse Kaizer: *sigh* This is all her fault... This time it wasn't me.

*sugoi's all over the room*

Muse Quatre: *smile* Enjoy Minna-san!
~~~

*...Doesn't exist...*

Cool disregard is all she ever got, from anyone... The crazy woman that was my giver of this life. The crazy woman, always talking about what she wanted, treating her dolls as children, with names, personalities...

All those eyes.... Glass eyes...

*I always wanted a girl... Little Kazutaka, remember, I always did want a girl.*

Dead, gone like so many. But without anyone to care, unlike so many who have families, people who mourn.

Bright lights, sharp pain and blissful numbness, sweet oblivion. The darkness that calms and comforts, wrapping you in its folds.

Sharper pain, and cool steel. Sharp shock, cold, hard, unemotional. Warmth.

*Kazutaka...*

The warmth of another under you... Responding to your touch, gasping cries... No, thats not my name, don't ever say that... NO! THATS NOT WHO I AM!

Yes, thats me, thats who I am now.

*Kazutaka... Please...*

STOP IT! STOP SAYING THAT NAME! THATS NOT ME! I'M NOT A CHILD ANYMORE!

The stark, dying screams, cool satisfaction, feeling the warmth of blood spilling over my hands. Warm and red, thick, flowing out, the voice dying into a soft whimper.

*please don't let me die...*

Its not my fault you know, you shouldn't have called me someone else... I'm not Kazutaka, Muraki. Thats me. So, you have to go to sleep now, and thank the woman that gave me this life in hell.

Oh, whats this? Another figure, framed by falling pink petals from the sakura trees. Green eyes wide, blonde locks whipping across a sweetly elven face. Me? No one, a docter, Muraki. Him? No one. Someone who confused me with another.

*Murderer!*

No, not really, a dark angel perhaps, a vampire maybe, I'm only finishing what birth began. We're already dying when we're concieved you know.

*Your insane! Stay away from me!*

Come now, angel, sweet little boy, come to me, let me share my secrets with you. And maybe, we can dance together. What? You don't want to talk? And why not, I've not lied to you, I've only told you the perfectly honest truth as I see it.

*Someone! Help!*

You poor boy, I can't let you do that.

Such soft skin, so pale and perfect. I'll hide you, cover you with this, don't worry, you'll be mine forever. I'll never lose my angel from the grove.

Dead? My pretty Puppet, my perfect midnight angel? Gone? Impossible. You're mine, I can't lose you, never, you're a part of me. Always. I may drain you, but you will always recover. Come, lets dance again, the one thing that gives you solace, that gives you peace.

*You're dependant.*

Puppet, what are you saying. I depend on no one but myself. I trust no one but myself. Come now, Puppet, come and dance with me, in a sweet rythem that no one can stop.

*Look at you, so dependant on the people you profess to hate. You're weak, Kazutaka.*

Never say that! I'm not that person! You're wrong! NO! NOT ANYMORE! STOP IT! DON'T LAUGH AT ME!

*Kazutaka... What have you done? Look at you, so cold... Kazutaka, what has happened to you... Come now, the children don't do these things, why must you, Kazutaka.*

Mother? Please don't talk like that, Mother... i'm sorry.... sorry... sorry... Mother, please forgive me...

*Kazutaka. You've been a terrible boy. I wanted a girl, remember that, I wanted a girl. Girls are sweet, they behave, they don't soil their clothes. Such good children. Kazutaka...*

Mother... I'm sorry... Please don't leave me...

Those eyes, staring, unemotional, cold glass eyes in painted faces. Surrounding, staring deep and judging. I'm not dependant... i'm not... i'm not... i'm not... Never.... A girl, thats what she always wanted....

*Heaven doesn't exist, Kazutaka... A little girl of my own... Kazutaka...*

Doesn't.... exist.... All those eyes... Glass eyes...

~OWARI~

*sugoi's all over the place*

Muse Kaizer: *shudder*

*joygasm*

K. C. *Muah!* =^.^= *mew*