Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Words are all I have to take your heart away~ ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Words are all I have to take your heart away….

Disclainer: Yami no Matsuei is not mine, of course. And the song I pick from Boyzone's `Words'. It is really very nice. And I didn't write out the whole song, only some parts of it.

Tsuzuki stared at his lovely younger partner with a huge smile on his face ashe reached for the microphone. His current and forever-to-be partner didn't make any movement at all. In fact, what Tsuzuki was going to do next was beyond the boy's knowledge and….beyond Hisoka's imagination.

"Okay here…," started Tsuzuki with a soft call for everyone's attention. He indeed, did a good job in his action and gained all his friends' attentions. He cleared his throat before he started to say another word.

"I would like to sing a song here for someone…Since I think it'll be a good opportunity to express my feelings," Tsuzuki slightly blushed, yet his smile didn't fade away. All his co-workers seemed to welcome his song and they cheered for him to start. Hisoka just stared at him without any expression as usual. With a snap of Tsuzuki's fingers, the music began.

`Why did I have this kind of strange feeling…?' Hisoka's mind suddenly asked himself. He caught Tsuzuki staring at him before the he finally opened his mouth and sang the first few words which immediately reached the empath's ears clearly.

~Smile….an ever lasting smile….

A smile that brings you near to me….~

Tsuzuki closed his amethyst eyes and continued the second line with another smile. Then, Tsuzuki opened his eyes once more and looked directly deep into Hisoka's emerald eyes.

~The world has lost its glory; let's start a brand new story.

Now, my love….~

~You think, that I don't even mean….a single word I say……~

Hisoka's eyes widened a bit when he heard this part clearly and loudly. Did Tsuzuki mean….he sang for….the boy? And what he said….'my love'!? Apparently, all his co-workers smiled at both him and Tsuzuki. Hisoka could not identify this emotion. Too strong, or was he too blur?

~It's only words….

And words are all I have….

To take your heart away……~

Words? All Tsuzuki had….to take his heart away? Without his acknowledgement, the older partner of the empath was walking near towards him, in a very slow and careful movement. He dragged the wireless microphone with him all along while repeating the chorus.

~You think, that I don't even mean…a single word I say…..~

Upon hearing this line Hisoka was fully aware that Tsuzuki was actually holding his hands with his left hand, while his right was holding the microphone. The empath nearly jumped out of his skin.

"What….," Hisoka was going to scold Tsuzuki before he met the man's eyes. Then, he stopped his intention. Tsuzuki was smiling at him, a genuine smile, not the mask he always wore. Tsuzuki pulled the boy gently and led him to the stage.

Feeling unusually tired and weird, the honey-haired boy didn't have the strength to push Tsuzuki away and he let himself being dragged along.

~It's only words…

And words are all I have….

To take your heart away….~

Finally it was the last part of the song. Tsuzuki ended up his song while smiling crazily to Hisoka, who was now on the stage with him. His hand was still locked on Hisoka's smaller ones. No one said anything at all when the music stopped. They all expected something more `interesting'.

"As I think you all know, the song I sang just now was dedicated to Hisoka," he announced it to the crowd, without sparing them a glance. His eyes were locked on the boy. And the poor boy blushed deeply.

"Aa, thanks. But now I gotta go…," Hisoka tried to flee away to spare from the `thrill' that was going to come, only to find himself being pulled by Tsuzuki into his waiting arms.

"If there is only words that all I have to take your heart away, will you…give it to me?" Tsuzuki asked in quite a funny yet brave way, which it was greatly supported by his co-workers. Hisoka blushed even more and said nothing at first.

He was going to hit Tsuzuki before the man spoke again. "You know why I chose this song? It's because I think it suits you best. No, truer words, it suits US best…"

"What's wrong with you, Tsuzuki?!" the boy began to feel more uncomfortable and tried to struggle to free himself. Too bad, it was not under his control. (Because it's under MY control, author's power! Fear my power, Hisoka! XD)

"No…I won't let go of your hands again……Hisoka, aishiteru. Aisuru yo…This is all I have to say. Three simple words, but it takes all my guts to say. I love you, Hisoka. Will you start a brand new story….with me? Together?" Tsuzuki asked, sounded childish, but all serious. Hisoka knew it very well….

The words this time stunned Hisoka for a while. Then, he could feel the warmth around him grew stronger. "Hm?" Tsuzuki slightly nudged the boy for his answer, which Tsuzuki hoped is a `nod' instead of a `push' and a `slap'.

"Hisoka-san! Come on, agree to it!" Someone shouted, and it sounded like Wakaba.

"Bon, nod your head, it will be just enough!" No…not Watari also…

"I think Kurosaki-kun will not run away, or else…" Oh no, Tatsumi was in this too??

"….," Hisoka said nothing. Then he could feel warm liquids running down his face and he simply put his arms around Tsuzuki's neck as he buried his face in his chest. "You did this purposely in front of them…so they could help you…," the empath accused among his sobs.

Tsuzuki showed a huge grin. All of his co-workers cheered for them. "Nope…this is not what I planned. I just want you to know, I don't care what they've said, my feelings for you are the same," with that Tsuzuki pulled Hisoka into a tight embrace. "Aisuru…"

This time Tsuzuki could be so sure, Hisoka was smiling a little and he could feel a slight nod from the boy he always loved. His cute and lovely partner, Hisoka. Words were all Tsuzuki had, to take Hisoka's heart away~~~ ^__^

Author's note: Hahaha….this idea suddenly comes into my head. I like this song a lot! And I really think this song suits Hisoka! ^__^ Hope you enjoy this little fic~