Yellow Fan Fiction ❯ Holiday Bargains ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Holiday Bargains
By: eternalsailorsolarwind
 
Disclaimer: Yellow is owned by Makoto Tateno, her Japanese publisher, and DMP books. I just write fanfics with her characters for grins and giggles.
 
A/N: This short fic is written for Compli_Cait's holiday contest over at Café_Roost on LiveJournal. Please go check it, and her fics, out. Just a little bit of humor for the holidays. ïŠ
 
0o0o0o0o0o
 
Goh backed away from his lover slowly, “Get away from me with that thing, Taki.”
 
“Come on, Goh,” replied Taki, slowly advancing on the other man. “'Tis the season.”
 
“We're not in America, you know,” retorted the brunette. His eyes were locked on what was in his partner's hand. “I'm not wearing it.”
 
Before Taki could reply, Goh suddenly moved, putting the length of the couch between them.
 
“Come on, Goh,” Taki repeated, his tone cajoling. “Why won't you wear it? It's Christmas-time.”
 
The other man snorted. “I may be gay, Taki, but I'm not wearing a damn Santa hat!” Goh's was adamant.
 
Taki smiled slowly, knowing exactly what would get his partner to wear the hat. “If you wear it, I'll do something nice for you.”
 
“Yeah?” Interest colored the other snatcher's voice for the first time. “It's gonna have to be good.”
 
Taki paused. His eyes slid along the other man's body, considering what to offer Goh as an enticement to wear the Santa hat for the party at Café Roost they were about to go to.
 
“I won't complain if you try to kiss me in public tonight.”
 
“Gimme a break, Taki. They all know we sleep together. Up the ante, or I won't wear it.” The brunette's lips twitched in a smile, beginning to get in the spirit of the game. They both knew he'd end up wearing the hat, the only question was what he concessions he'd get from Taki in return for doing so.
 
“I'll go down on you tonight after the party.” The words spilled forth from Taki quickly, almost tripping over themselves to get out of his mouth.
 
Goh blinked in surprise at the offer, then smiled, considering. “If you throw in no complaining if I try to kiss you tonight - and you know I will - it's a deal. And I'll even throw in a 'ho ho ho'.”
 
“…Fine.”
 
Smiling, Goh walked across the room, pulling his lover into his arms and kissing him soundly. Pulling back, he took the Santa hat out of Taki's hand, and placed it on his head. “Let's party.”