Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction / Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Dueling is like Magic! ❯ Fighting Royal in the Resort! The Duel to Determine the New Obelisk Queen! Alexis or Asuna? ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Negi quickly backed away from Alexis leaving her speechless and dizzy from what just happened. Asakura picked up Alexis's Pactio card and handed it to Negi. “Okay next is Nodoka and the other boya brat.” Evangeline looked the other way as Nodoka stepped onto the circle. Chazz didn't know what to do either run away from her or kiss her like what Negi did. “Hurry Princeton!” Yue urged she pushed toward Nodoka with full force that he kissed her without realizing it. Both of them blushed and quickly separated just in time for the card to form and go to Nodoka. Evangeline started walking toward the Obelisk dorm with everybody following her.
 
 
They arrived at Asuna's room and quickly filled inside. There in the center of the room was Evangeline's resort. “Hold hands!” She instructed and everybody did what he or she was told. Soon after they were transported to the resort. They arrived at the end of it where they would usually be sent. Jaden looked around the place in awe. “Wow this is cool!” He complimented. “Negi, Nodoka, Yue, Setsuna and Asuna activate their cards as soon as we got to the battle area.” Evangeline and Chachamaru lead everybody to the battle area, which was an empty large space for fights. “Now do it!” She demanded as her hand went blue. “Partner Alexis Rhodes! Show me the power with in! Activate!” “Partner Syrus Truesdale! Show me the power within! Activate!" “Partner Chazz Princeton! Show me the power within! Activate!” “Partner Jaden Yuki! Show me the power within! Activate!” “Partner Tyranno Hasselberry! Show me the power within! Activate!” Negi, Asuna, Setsuna, Yue and Nodoka yelled as all of the people that were said started to change into what they looked like on their Pactio cards. Chazz wore his same old black blazer with white pants and a red shirt. He also was wearing a deck case on his waist. Alexis changed into a strapless light blue shirt with a red bow at the back and a blue mini skirt with laced up light blue boots. Her hair was changed so she wore a headband that was colored white.
 
 
“Wow this is really what happens when you activate your Pactio card?” Syrus asked, he looked at himself. “Now Negi activate everybody's else except mine.” Negi does what Evangeline instructed and activates everybody else's Pactio card. “Now let's break up into 2 groups: the people who use magic and the other's who don't.” Everybody broke up so that Syrus was the only one on the magic side. Evangeline climbed the stairs and sat down on one of the top steps. “Now fight.” She yelled as Chachamaru lunged for Jaden. “Look out!” Asuna jumped and grabbed Jaden and they both hit the ground before Chachamaru's attack. “Thanks Asuna.” Jaden said, he lifted both of them off the ground. “Just stay behind me if you want to live.” She whispered, “ADEAT!” Asuna's big sword came back into her hand. “How did you get that?” Jaden asked getting back onto his feet. “Just yell Adeat, and what ever your Pactio item is, it will come to you.” Asuna instructed, she blocked an attack from Yue. “Okay, ADEAT!” Jaden cried out, his whole right arm glowed then out of nowhere his duel disk appeared. “What! My Pactio item is a duel disk!” Jaden saw the cards in the deck slot and pulled out the top card it was Flame Wingman. “Why don't you say the name!” Asuna called out; she slashed her way through Syrus's pathetic fire attack. “Okay, here I go Elemental Hero Flame Wingman!” Jaden shouted, the card became engulfed in white light then all of sudden Elemental Hero Flame Wingman is right in front of Jaden. “Cool! Okay Elemental Hero Flame Wingman attack!” Jaden commanded, Flame Wingman obeyed his command and nearly burned more than half of the other side including Syrus in the process! “JADEN! You're going to get it! Unus Fulgor Concidens Noctem, In Mea Manu Ens Inimicum Edate!” Syrus chanted, he put his palm out so it was facing Jaden. Asuna saw it coming and jumped in front of him. “Get behind me! This is going to be rough!” Asuna placed her sword in front of them as Syrus launched his attack at him. The spell hit the sword and reflected it back toward him. “That wasn't suppose to happen!” He cried out. Yue turned her head back to her partner and got in front of him taking the attack. “AHH!” Yue cried out, she fell back onto Syrus. “You idiot! Why don't you actually pay attention to what just happened! Now say Adeat!” Yue instructed, she tried to move her hands form her wand but found no luck. “Okay…ADEAT!” Syrus was engulfed with dark blue light for a second then after in his hands was a wand. The wand was white wood, at the top of the wand it was shaped into a Z; it was covered in dark blue ribbon. “Now heal me!” Yue yelled, Syrus did exactly what she said and Yue was allowed to move again. “Good job I guess.” She murmured. Syrus gasped at her, “That is all I get for healing you?” She coldly nodded back to him.
 
 
“Hyaken Haryo!” Setsuna swung her sword making a wave of high-speed air tackle into Nodoka. “Wow that is some major speed that you have their little missy!” Hasselberry complimented, he dodged an attack from Negi. “Trying saying Adeat.” Setsuna slashed her way through one of the many spells that Konoka did. “Okay, ADEAT!” Hasselberry's hand glowed until black fingerless gloves appeared. “Let's try these babies out!” Hasselberry punched the ground causing waves go throughout out the battlefield. Everybody else except Hasselberry was wobbling trying to stay on his or her feet. “Let's take this fight into the air!” Negi cried out, he hopped onto this staff and flew into the air. “Right behind you Negi-sensei!” Setsuna's wings sprouted out of her back and she blew after Negi. “Wow Setsuna has beautiful wings!” Hasselberry stared at her wings for 30 seconds until none other than Asuna punched him back into reality. “Get back into the fight or else the wizards will win! Got it!” Asuna got up in his face that it scared him. HE nodded back.
 
 
Where Alexis is:
 
Alexis was sitting next to Evangeline on the steps. Evangeline stared at her. “Why aren't you fighting?” She coldly asked. “I hate fighting. I can't stand be near it so I have to back out.” Alexis replied. Evangeline stared back to the fighting going around her. “Evangeline can I ask you something?” Alexis stared at the vampire. “What is it?” “How did you meet everybody here?” Evangeline sat up straight at the mention of this question. “Hmph. I met everybody by going to Mahora Academy for 15 years.” Evangeline replied, she stood up and walked away but then stopped and turned back around.
“Everybody stop!” She yelled so loud that Alexis had to plug her eyes to keep out most of the noise. Everybody stopped what they were doing and stared at Evangeline. “Let's go back and rest. Dismissed!” All Class 3-A changed back to their regular clothes but Jaden, Alexis, Chazz, Syrus and Hasselberry was still in their Pactio clothes. “Exactly how do we change back?” Jaden rubbed his head and asked Asuna who sighed. “Okay you have to say Adeat again.” Setsuna instructed. “ADEAT!” Jaden yelled, he changed back to normal. Syrus, Hasselberry, Alexis and Chazz also yelled it and returned too normal. “So now what do we do?” Chazz asked. “I have an idea, why don't we have a duel between Asuna and Alexis to determine the top Obelisk girl.” Ayaka suggested. “Wait! You have to ask me permission before you can say something like that!” Asuna snapped back. “A duel doesn't sound so bad. I'll duel.” Alexis stood up and activated her duel disk. “Come on Asuna!” Chizuru urged, Class 3-A put on the duel disk on Asuna and pushed toward Alexis. “Since I have no choice, LET”S DUEL!” Asuna and Alexis yelled, they both activated their disk.
 
 
 
Asuna: 4000
Alexis: 4000