Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction / Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Dueling is like Magic! ❯ The Duel to Decide the New Queen of Obelisk! Asuna or Alexis! Or Is It Both of Them? ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“I'll start off! I play my Cyber Tutu in attack mode!” Alexis placed her card down and Cyber Tutu (1000/1000). “Then I play my Cyber Angel Ritual Field Spell!” The Cyber Angel Ritual Field spell appeared on her side of the field. “Now then I play 2 cards face down and I end my turn.” Alexis placed 2 cards down. “Okay my turn! First off I play Harpies Feather Duster so all your facedown and your field spell!” Alexis gasped as her Negate Attack and Spellbinding Circle went away as also her Field spell. “I'm not done yet! I play my field spell Mahora Academy World Tree Field spell!” The World Tree at Mahora rose behind Asuna, it was brightly covered with lights. “But I'm not done, I play Mahora Transfer Student Kotaru!” Kotaru (1300/1000), “Now my World Tree Field Spell Card is activated! When ever a monster card that has the name Mahora they get a boost of 1000 attack points! So now my Transfer Student Kotaru goes from 1300 to 2300! Then I play the magic card Found At Last! This spell card can be only activated when Kotaru is on the field so now it lets me take my Mahora Academy Student #21 Chizuru!” Asuna laid down her card and Chizuru came onto the field, Chizuru (1400/1700). “But thanks to my Field spell my Chizuru gets a power bonus!” Asuna said. Chizuru from (1400/1700) to (2400/1700). “Then I play a card face down and let my Kotaru take care of you Cyber Tutu with Inugami!” Asuna commanded, Kotaru's ears popped onto his head, his right hand was swelling up with magic that he couldn't take any more of it that he threw it at Cyber Tutu tried to dodge it but failed causing Alexis to lose 1300 of her life points!
 
 
Alexis: 2700
Asuna: 4000
 
“But I'm not done, I'm letting my Chizuru attack you directly with Star Explosion!” Chizuru placed her hands over her chest and a fireball that was shaped as a star appeared in her hands. As soon as it reached max power she lifted it up into the air and it sped toward Alexis who was engulfed with flames. “AH!”
 
 
Alexis: 300
Asuna: 4000
 
“I end my turn.” Asuna let Alexis go. “Okay!” Alexis drew her card it was Dark Hole. “This is just what I needed to turn this duel around!” Alexis thought Asuna her staring at the card and jumped at the thought that she could actually turn this duel around. Alexis looked at Asuna and smiled at her. “Asuna I play Dark Hole! So that means that all the cards on the field are destroyed!” Alexis announced everybody gasped as Asuna's card went away by the dark hole that Alexis just played. “No! Kotaru and Chizuru is gone but thanks to them I can play Puppy Love!” The face card flipped over to reveal the spell card Puppy Love with a picture of Kotaru turning red by Chizuru hugging him. “Hey! I told you not to play that card!” Kotaru yelled, Asuna looked back at him and stuck her tongue out at him. “Too bad!” Alexis looked at Asuna as her Puppy Love spell card also went away. “Why the heck did you play that card even thou you knew that it would be destroyed?” Alexis asked sounding a little worried. “Let me tell you about this card. Puppy Love is a spell card that can be used as trap or as a summoning card! It is only activated when Chizuru and Kotaru are in my graveyard, so I choose my Puppy Love spell card to be a summoning spell card in order to summon my Pactio Konoka!” Konoka came onto the field in her Pactio form, her in the white miko robe and her wooden fans by her side, (2100/1600). “Now you may finish your move.” Asuna stood ready for Alexis to attack. “Okay first off I'm going to fuse my Cyber Blader and my Etwel Cyber to from my Cyber Blader!” Cyber Blader comes onto the field, (2200/1600) “Now attack Pactio Konoka with Cyber Spin!” Alexis command, Cyber Blader did a turn that formed into a spin coming toward Konoka. “Now so fast Alexis! My Pactio Konoka has a special ability! If I discard Mahora Transfer Student # 13 Konoka to the graveyard my Pactio Konoka survives the attack but I still take the damage!” Asuna discarded Konoka into the graveyard and took 100 life points away.
 
 
Alexis: 300
Asuna: 3900
 
Asuna drew her card and added it to her hand. The card she drew was Pot of Greed. “Okay first I play Pot of Greed! So I get to draw 2 more cards from my deck!” She drew them and looked at them, one of them was Thousand Master the card she wanted. “This is perfect if I only had the magic card Tears of a Princess then I could summon him.” Asuna looked at her other card that she drew it was Tears of a Princess. “Perfect! This is all that I need.” Asuna got a snug on her face; Alexis knew that something was wrong.
 
 
 
“What's with that look on your face Asuna?” Alexis asked, Negi wondered about something. “Well Alexis you put up a good fight but you are going down.” Alexis took a step back. “First off I play the Tears of a Princess! This allows summoning a card from my hand and Negi this should be a blast from your past! I play my ultimate card; Thousand Master!” Asuna placed the card on her duel disk and she started to glow.
 
 
“What's happening to Asuna? And how did she get the card Thousand Master in her deck?” Negi shielded his eyes. “What's going on?” Alexis opened her eyes to see Thousand Master in front of her, Thousand Master (4000/4000). “He's as powerful as a god card!” Jaden pointed out. “Finally I have been summoned. Thank you Asuna.” Thousand Master turned to Asuna and gave a bow. “Nagi, why are you here?” Evangeline walked down to Thousand Master. “I have been told to warn to warn you all, especially Jaden, Asuna, Setsuna, Negi and Alexis. People will be coming after you and so I can't let either of you win the duel so this is a tie duel.” Thousand master pointed one hand at Asuna and the other at Alexis, then shot a beam at both at of them ending the duel as a duel.
 
 
 
Alexis: 0
Asuna: 0
 
 
Everything faded away; smoke arose between the two. A minute later the smoke cleared leaving Alexis and Asuna on the ground still feeling the pain from the attack. “I'm going to get Nagi back if it's the last thing I do.” Asuna picked herself off the ground. “Alexis!” Jaden ran to Alexis and helped her off the ground. “Who or what was that?” Jaden asked, Hasselberry stood on the other side of Alexis holding her helped. “That was Negi's father, he was the greatest wizard of all time for saving the world from Demons. I met him when I was little when he came overseas with his group the Crimson Wing, I have an ability to be not affected by magic.” Asuna explained, she made a balled fist. “So Nagi sensed that danger was nearby, but why should you brats have to be careful?” Evangeline was directing her question to Jaden and Alexis. “Don't ask us, we are as normal as we can be.” Jaden replied. “Well I couldn't say that Jaden, you can see duel spirits, you can defy destiny, and you have saved the world 2 times now.” Hasselberry pointed out. “What are duel spirits?” Zazie asked, everybody stared at her.
 
 
 
 
As soon as Zazie said that Winged Kuriboh came near Jaden's head in his spirit form and made a noise. Asuna turned her head to see Jaden looking at Kuriboh. “Hey isn't that a Kuriboh, Jaden?” Asuna pointed to Kuriboh; everybody looked at her as if she was crazy. “What Kuriboh, you mean the one near Jaden's head?” Setsuna asked, everybody redirected his or her gaze onto her. “Oh I see Kuriboh now.” Kotaru said, he walked over to Kuriboh and he shook hands with it. “Where's it Set-chan? I can't see it!” Konoka whined she looked around Jaden trying to find what Setsuna had seen.
 
Yue turned her gaze from Kuriboh; even thou she could see it she didn't want anybody to know that she could see it. Her eye caught a glimpse of Cyber Tutu next to Alexis. “Wait I didn't just see Cyber Tutu?” Yue thought, she rubbed her eyes and saw again Cyber Tutu. She smacked her forehead and shook her head; she could see Cyber Tutu another duel spirit. Nodoka turned her head to see Yue smack her head. “Yue what's wrong?” Nodoka asked. Yue pointed to Alexis and Nodoka gasped as she saw Cyber Tutu looking at her. “C-C-Cyber Tutu!” Nodoka jumped back into Chazz who caught her. “Where?” Asuna looked in the direction of Alexis and gasped for she too can see Cyber Tutu. “Yeah I can see her too.” Ayaka said. “Okay everybody that can see the things that are behind Jaden and Alexis step to my right.” Ayaka commanded. Everybody that stepped to her right was Makie, Chao, Setsuna, Asuna, Evangeline, Ku Fei, Yue, Nodoka, Kaede, Yuuna, Kotaru, Negi and Asakura. “Wow these many people can see duel spirits.” Jaden blinked and saw nothing behind Negi and then blinked again and saw Thousand Master. “Cool Negi you have a Duel Spirit! And on top of that it's your dad!” Jaden pointed out. “Huh?” Negi looked behind him but saw nothing. “I think you are seeing illusions Jaden.” Asuna punched him in the shoulder; he fell to the ground. “Oops sorry Jaden.” Asuna helped him back up.
 
 
 
Little Later:
 
 
Everybody was sitting at the table in the resort where Evangeline was giving a magic lesson to everybody. “So you see whatever Nagi was talking about he was serious about it. From what I have been told by Shepherd about everything that has happened at Duel Academy, it seems that they have had almost as much danger as we have had. But almost remember that.” Evangeline slammed her hand on the table in front of her. “So what do you mean?” Hasselberry asked. “I mean we are more experience when it comes to fighting evil, that's my point Dino head.” Evangeline snapped back, Hasselberry jumped out of his seat and raced toward Evangeline, but before he could get to her Chachamaru stopped him. “Move aside!” He yelled, his answer was being thrown across the room. “You might not wanted to do that Hasselberry.” Akira said, she threw her ponytail over her shoulder, “Chachamaru is basically the bodyguard for Evangeline, and if you want to get to Evangeline you have to go through Chachamaru first.” She also pointed out. “So exactly what have you guys faced?” Alexis asked. Evangeline stared at her; “Negi and Konoka do that new spell that I taught you, the one where you can show your memories without them going through your head.” Evangeline said, Negi and Konoka nodded back. They stood up and went behind the table and chanted the spell. “Tel Ma Amortista!” “Wingutus, Spiritus Lilac!” A ball appeared in front of both of them the size of Blue Eyes White Dragon revealing some of the things that Class 3-A had faced.