Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction / Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Dueling is like Magic! ❯ Agrugement! Jaden and Asuna's Past! ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“Well let's see what we have faced. Okay first off it was me, then it was the demon in Kyoto, and oh I almost forgot the Baka Rangers little trip down to Library Island. “ Evangeline glared at Asuna.
 
“Baka Rangers?” Syrus questioned.
 
“The Baka Rangers are the 5 worst people grade wise. They are Yue as Baka Black, Kaede Baka Blue, Ku Fei Baka Yellow, Makie Baka Pink and Asuna Baka Red. They are good when it comes to sports but other than that they are as dumb as a baby.” Evangeline hid behind Chachamaru, Asuna marched towards her angrily.
 
“What do you mean dumb as a baby! I'm actually having A's!” Asuna tried to shove her way past Chachamaru. “
 
That's only because this is the only thing you are good at!” Evangeline snapped back.
Asuna's face turned dark red.
 
 
“EVANGELINE!” Asuna turned away from Evangeline and slowly walked away out into the hallway.
 
“Asuna!” Negi cried out, his hand reached out for her, Evangeline slapped his hand down to his side. “Let her be for now. Jaden go after her, you need to talk to her about the things that are yet to come.” Jaden looked at Evangeline confused; he pointed to himself then looked to Syrus for help. “I said go after her!” Evangeline yelled, Jaden jumped out of his seat and ran after Asuna. “
 
Why the heck did you make Jaden go after her!” Konoka yelled, she ran out the door. “I want those two to go together after the years they have been apart.” Evangeline turned away leaving everybody behind asking questions in their heads.
 
“Together after all the years they have been apart?” Syrus, Yue, Negi and Alexis said all at the same time. “Something in my past that you will learn soon after the madness has started.” Evangeline walked out of the room leaving everybody in turmoil.
 
 
 
In the Hall:
 
 
 
Asuna walked slowly in the hall, inside of her anger brewed waiting to get out back at Evangeline. “Why that little Eva. I also beat her too on top of that.” Asuna stopped and punched nearby walls making it crack to pieces. “Asuna!” She slowly turned her head, Jaden was running toward her, she turned away from him, for no reason.
 
“Asuna!” Jaden stopped in front of her, “Are you okay?” Jaden put a hand on Asuna's shoulder. She turned her head to Jaden, he gasped, and Asuna had tears running down her face.
 
“I'm fine.” She wiped her tears on her blazer's sleeves. “So what are you here for?” She asked, she wiped the remaining tears on her bloody hand. Jaden spotted the blood and grabbed her hand.
 
“You're bleeding! Let me take care of you!” He dragged into the courtyard on the steps.
 
 
 
Courtyard:
 
 
Konoka stood behind a pillar, peeking at the 2 that were close together. A hand landed on her shoulder, she jumped and turned around to see Alexis standing next to her. “
 
I wanted to see what happened.” She gazed at the 2. “I think that they actually met before Asuna had her memories wiped.” Konoka murmured, Alexis turned to her.
 
 
 
“OW! OW! OW!” Asuna twitched as Jaden wrapped a bandage around Asuna's hand, the bleeding stopped but her hand was still badly wounded. He carefully tied it so it wouldn't try to hurt her badly. Jaden wiped his forehead.
 
“There, its better.” Asuna gave him a smile back to him as a thank you. Asuna looked away from him for a minute then saw black. She fell onto Jaden.
 
 
“ASUNA!” Jaden tried to lift her off of him. “Asuna!” Jaden turned his head to see Konoka and Alexis running down to him. “What happened?” Konoka helped Jaden lift Asuna off of him. “I don't know.” He looked afraid. “Asuna! Wake up!”
 
 
 
Asuna:
 
 
Asuna slowly opened her eyes to see bright sunlight in her face. She picked herself off the ground; she looked around and gasped. Asuna was in the Tokyo City Park. “Huh! How the heck did I get here?” She shielded her eyes from the sunlight; a young boy that looked like Jaden when he was younger had a blue cap on. He was running toward her. “Asuna!” He cried out, Asuna jumped. “Jaden!” She turned her head to see her younger self-running toward younger Jaden. They met by shaking hands. “Asuna!” Younger Asuna turned her head to see Nagi and the Crimson Wing walking toward her and Younger Jaden. “Nagi! This is the boy I was talking to you about! His name is Jaden!” Y. Jaden looked really scared staring at the 5 men in front of him; Nagi smiled at him making him ease up. “Come one Jaden lets have some fun!” Asuna pulled on Jaden's arm until he chased her around the park.
 
 
 
“Wow, I can't believe that I don't remember any of this and I already knew Jaden.” She shook her head, and “Then Jaden must have remembered me! But why didn't he make any signs of knowing?” She returned her gaze back to the 2 youngsters.
 
 
 
A few minutes' later dark clouds filled the sky blocking out the sun. Y. Asuna and Y. Jaden didn't notice until Nagi pulled the 2 over in between the circle of the Crimson Wing. “Nagi what is happening?” He turned to the frightened children. He only said one word,” Demons.”
 
 
Older Asuna couldn't believe her eyes, the scene was unfolding so quickly that she became dizzy. She fell to the ground with a thud, her eyes barely opened. She felt as if a powerful force was pulling her toward something evil. “Come … come Asuna…” A voice whispered. “STOP! STOP!”