Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Honey's Nectar ❯ Sweet Honey's Nectar ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Sweet Honey's Nectar

Author: Demonwing (c)
Date: 06-21-2008
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, or any of their characters. Kazuki Takahashi, as well as all affiliates, are the creators and genius behind them. The story/plot contained within this fic/piece, however, is all mine!!! Bwahahaha!!!
Warnings: Het, Hentai (Lime), Role-Play
Fandom: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters / Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
Pairings: Insector Haga x Kochou Ran
Type: Drabble
Rating: Teen
OCs: None... Dammit
Summary: A special Goddess awaits on his birthday. And she's covered in Gardenias.
Notes: Written for prompt #011 (Gardenia) on YGO Juxtapose for Haga's birthday. Happy Birthday Haga-san!!!
Beta/Editor: None
Words: 380



Haga adjusted his costume, and sighed. He felt like a complete fool. Blue eyes gazed at the mirror in disgust. If he had his way, he wouldn’t be wearing this foolish garb at all. However, the Beauty did promise to make it worth his while.

The diminutive duelist rubbed the bridge of his nose in contemplation. He met his Princess at a party a while back that was held for all the participants of that tournament. Her name, was Kochou Ran. Sure, the babe was younger than him… okay, quite a few years younger than him… but her sexy body and her wise, alluring eyes more than made up for the gap. That, and she loved insects as much as he did. The green-haired male reached behind to straighten his stinger when he heard a whistle from behind.

Spinning around, he met the most gorgeous apparition he’d ever seen in his life. There she stood, in all her glory, with nothing more than a sparse bikini woven out of Gardenias. Her long, magenta hair parted in the back to land at each side of her nearly bare hips. Two small, tight braids landed against each swollen breast. Tickling. Teasing. Taunting him… Too bad her nipples and the Venus between her legs were covered with open blossoms. His face brightened to a nice shade of pink, and he was sure he felt a nose bleed coming on.

"Ohhh… Look at you!" Her sugary sweet voice cooed. "Let me guess, 'Killer Needle'?" He could vaguely feel himself nod. "Sweet." She walked towards their bed, looking slyly over her shoulder to insure that she had his undivided attention. She then slowly, seductively, crawled on the bed and sprawled on her back, spreading her thighs and waving her one finger in a come hither pose. "Why don't you come over here and pollinate my beautiful garden?"

He obeyed. There was very little Haga could do under such circumstances. Meeting her on the bed, he was welcomed into her warm embrace. The combination of her perfume and the Gardenias, coupled with her overly large breasts were suffocating to say the least. However, Haga found he could care less. Today was his birthday, and he was going to milk this honey for all she was worth.



The End

Copyright (c) Demonwing