Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Cindy's first week at the academy ❯ 01 - Monday, Cindy's arrival! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

01 - Monday, Cindy's arrival!
 
Cindy was on the boat to Duel Academy Island. Finally she saw the island, `Duel Academy, her I come!' she thought. She could se her future; winning a lot of duels and get to the top of the academy. She looked behind her to see two boys dueling, one of the boys had brown hair and brown eyes, the other one was smaller and had light blue hair and weared glasses. Behind them sat a black haired boy. “Will you guys stop it? You're blocking the sun.” The black haired boy said while looking at the other two. They stared at him. Cindy looked at them with a sweatdrop. “What is up with them?” she wondered. Then they arrived and everyone was pleased to get off the boat. Everyone went into the academy, through the halls and into a large room. The headmaster, a tall man with a purple jacket began a large speech.
After the speech everyone went to get their uniforms. Cindy looked at hers. “Wow, now I'm finally a student here on the Academy!” The brown and blue-haired boys were next to her talking about their decks. “I hate my deck.” The blue-haired boy said. “Syrus, for the last time, as long as I'm here you will get on fine!” the brown-haired boy said. `So, his name is Syrus.' Cindy thought, while she looked at the small, scared boy. “Thanks Jaden!” Syrus said. `And his name is Jaden.'
 
After getting the uniform and other necessary stuff, Cindy walked towards her dorm, which is the Slifer Red Dorm (Because she's a freshman of course). `I don't know why, but... I feel somewhat... scared. “Don't worry, it will be fine.” Said a female voice. Cindy looked behind her to see a Dark Magician Girl as a spirit. She almost scared to death. “I'm your Duel Spirit.” Said the DMG. “When you need help, I come and protect you. I can only be seen as a ghost now, but when you need me, I will be real.” DMG said. It was getting darker now, so Cindy walker farther towards the Red Dorm.
When she came to the dorm she saw that those two boys from earlier, Jaden and Syrus, were also in Slifer Red. Cindy went to her room, unpacked everything and got herself ready to go to sleep.