Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Cindy's first week at the academy ❯ 02 - Tuesday, the day she kicked a bully! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

02 - Tuesday, the day she kicked a bully!
 
Jaden woke up and noticed that Cindy was looking at a large photo album. She was looking at pictures of her back home. “HAHA! He deserved that!” she said while looking at a picture of her and the gang (Yeah, before she came to duel academy she was good friends with Yugi and co.) kicking Zorgs butt. Jaden stood there, as if he knew there was something special about Cindy. (There is by the way! DMG! :P) Everyone got dressed. Whenever Cindy looked at Jaden and whenever he looked at her, they both knew they would become friend, but they both were too scared to talk to each other. “Move it!” came a large voice from down the halls leading to the classrooms. On of the Obelisk Blue bullies was up to no good. Cindy and Jaden got pushed out of the way. “Hmm... Someone needs to get him expeled.” She said as her shoulder angel and devil appeared from her Millenium Heart (Yeah Cindy has a Millenium Item, the Millenium Heart). “You know what to do! Go get him!” said the devil. “It might get you in trouble!” said the angel. “I know what I'm going to do... tee hee.” Cindy said as they poofed away, but she heard the devil saying “You owe me a buck! I always win with Cindy!” Cindy creeped up behind the bully very carefully. “Hoiya!” she said as she kicked him up his *ahem* and he fell to the floor with his eyes watering. He got up and tried to punch Cindy, but for some reason she was dodging all his blows. She looked op to see her DMG helping her mover with a magic spell. “Wow! Hey boy!” Cindy said as the teachers came along the hallway. She got on the floor and pretended to be hurt. The teachers came to ask what was wrong. Cindy pointed to the bully and said; “He hit me!”
Three days later he was expeled. Jaden started talking to Cindy. “He was like the worst guy in school and you got him out!” Jaden said as he and Cindy walked to the Red dorm later on that day. “It was nothing!i mean he was a jerk right?” Cindy said.
When they arrived at the dorm they got dressed and ready for bed. As Cindy climbed in bed, her DMG eyes appered besides her to watch over her.