Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Cindy's first week at the academy ❯ 03 - Wednesday, Chazz the stupid ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

03 - Wednesday, Chazz the stupid
 
The next morning Cindy looked out the window and looked at Jaden who was rushing to get his homework out the way.”What are you doing?” said Syrus as he got out of bed. “Nothing much” Cindy replied. “You really gave that jerk something to think about!” said Syrus”I know.” she said back. Cindy looked at her bed to see that DMG was still sleeping. “There,done!” said Jaden as he looked up from the desk. Cindy looked at his homework. “These are all wrong.” she said marking her opinion. Jden stood there, as if he had just been hit in the *ahem* and stared at her in despair. “I never get my homework right! I never got it right in primary school, high school and now duel academy?” he said sadly. “All you need to do is take your time to think about it then the answers will come to you!” said Syrus holding up his homework. Jaden copied Syrus's work when he was not looking. They all got ready and walked off to class together.
“Why is everyone looking at me?” Cindy said blushing as one after another stared at her. “Because they're happy for you, it's not every day you see a bully getting his butt kicked!” said Jaden as they we walked down the hallways. “Good point” said Cindy. They walked to class and banged into a Spikey haired boy. “Watch it! No one bumps into The Chazz!” said the boy. “He is an absolute weirdo.” Cindy said as Jaden glared daggers at the boy as he walked away. The day passed fast and it was finally night. Chazz was out side looking at the stars. A Obelisk girl was next to him. “Chazz has got a girlfriend!” Cindy shouted as Jaden came in from gym. They all looked at them laughing and making up jokes! After a while, they stopped and went to theit dorm to get some sleep.