Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Meet the Parents ❯ chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

***First Season Setting***
 
 
A new nurse comes to the Academy and Dr. Crowler becomes smitten with her. Somehow Crowler manages to win her heart, with the Christmas break coming up Crowler is taken to her home to meet her parents. Her mother instantly welcomes Vellian, however, the young beauties father is not so happy. Can Dr. Crowler survive the Christmas holidays with his new father in law trying to destroy his new relationship? CrowlerxOCxBanner JadenxAlexisxBastion
 
Crowler is my favorite character though many don't see why. I just love his demeanor he reminds me of Professor Severus Snape from Harry Potter. And I want to marry Snape so there's my reason for writing this story. Plz review. Crowler is a little oc in this too.
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I only own Miss. Aiamai. No one else!
 
 
Chapter one
 
 
The New Nurse
 
 
Dr. Crowler stalked down the hall to the newly hired nurse's office. Jaden and his little friends had been playing softball and of course the ball had hit him. But this time it missed his eyes and instead busted his nose. He held a blue cloth to his bloody nose. He hadn't yet met the new nurse but rumor had it she was beautiful, but he did know that her surname was Aiamai (I-ah-may). Finally he reached the nurse's office, he entered the room and took a seat next to her desk. He sat for a few moments but she never came out of the back room, he became very irritated.
 
 
“'Ello? Get in `ere! I'm injured!” He yelled to her, at that moment a woman with long purple hair and black eyes walked out of the room.
 
 
“Oh great, a bloody nose.” Her voice was silky and soft spoken. She took out a first aid kit as Dr. Crowler sat back down staring at her. She turned back to face him and his eyes darted up to hers. She pulled a rolling chair close to his front and she tried to pull the cloth away from his nose maintaining eye contact. But he held the rag firmly and did not allow her to budge it. He was shocked at his own actions; he was embarrassed, for the first time in his life his outward appearance embarrassed him. He knew that he was very unattractive but never had it bothered him. He was now comfortable with the cloth covering his face.
 
 
“Come on now! I'm not gonna' hurt you.” Her voice rang in his ears, he felt lightheaded as she grabbed his cold hand, her own soft and warm. She had a concerned look on her face; the amount of blood on the handkerchief now suggested a far worse injury than a bloody nose. She put her hand on his knee and his body went limp, she took this chance to use a warm washcloth to wipe away the dry blood around his nose she checked to make sure that he was no longer bleeding. She felt along the bridge of his nose to check for anything broken, all of a sudden his senses came rushing back.
“Ow! Jesus woman, stop, ow!”
 
“Ow, ow, ow! Hush up you big baby. I've seen worse bruises than this.” He continued to yelp in pain. She placed her left index finger over his lips. He fell silent. He took her hand in his but didn't remove her finger. They stayed that way for a long while, neither moving. (It was really 2 minutes but you how that stuff goes) “Um… you can um… let go of my hand now.” Dr. Crowler closed his eyes and took a deep breath.
 
 
“You have a strange aroma of peppermint.” He never moved his eyes from hers; he knew she would smack him. Strangely enough the anticipated pain never came she looked somewhat bewildered.
 
 
“Dr. Crowler… did you by any chance… hit your head?” She was a little frightened, not by his looks but by the circumstances at hand. He seemed in a trance; he only found his voice when she broke eye contact with him.
 
“I… I'm s-s-sorry Mrs. Aiamai.”
 
 
“Shiori (she-or-e) Dr. Crowler. My name is Shiori.” They stood up and he dropped her hand. `He's still staring at me! What do I do? Is he angry with me? Should I be angry with him? Should I just leave? God, my dear God help me, what do I do? My stomach feels funny, am I sick?' He stared down to her; the top of her head was barely at his shoulders.
 
 
“I'm… not married.” He looked at her strangely. “You called me “Mrs. Aiamai” but it's Miss.” She broke eye contact with him and attempted to stare holes into her desk.
 
“You can call me Vellian, Miss. Aiamai…” He told her while leaning against her desk beside her. “Shiori… that's a very pretty name. My sister is pregnant with a baby girl I'll have to suggest that as a baby name.” She looked up at him and smiled.
 
“Thank you… I'd be honored… Vellian.” She tried to ignore the fact that he had gotten a bit closer to her.
 
“Umm… Would you like a drink?” She pointed to the back room. “I have a living room and kitchen in there.”
 
 
“Sure…” I suppose it would be rude to reject the offer. They walked into the largely made room. The nurse stayed in this room so she could be on call in case of a midnight crisis. (No pun) She looked at the clock as she walked to the cabinets above the stove, four o'clock.
 
 
 
 
“Well it's not happy hour just yet but I suppose it's five o'clock somewhere. (God I hate that song) What would you like to drink? I have the finest wines from England, France, and Germany.” She gestured to all the bottles behind the three open doors.
 
“Could you settle for Vodka?” Vellian asked trying to seem uninterested with her fine collection.
 
“Vodka it is! It's Friday, no classes tomorrow or the rest of today… so we can drink all we want…”
 
 
 
 
Four hours later they were still talking and drinking and were quite off their rockers at the moment. It was eight o'clock now and both had dreadful headaches.
 
“My-hic-head hu-hic-rts…” Crowler said as Shiori nearly slumped over on him. “I think that we may-hic- have had a li-hic-little much to-hic-drink.”
 
“I'm tired… I wanna'-hic- go to bed.” Shiori held her head in her hands and massaged her temples slowly.
 
“Shiori… I-hic-know how this will sound but can I stay h-hic-here? Just until the morning, I'll leave then. I pro-hic-mis.” She raised a brow and drunkenly nodded in approval.
 
“Come on… I've got a king sized bed. It's big enough for two people but just don't bother me.” (Don't worry, nothing disgusting will happen)
 
Next Morning
 
Dr. Crowler had no idea that such a kind and gentle woman could be such a violent sleeper. When he woke her arm was draped over his face. He moved her arm trying not to wake her but had no such luck. Shiori's eyes fluttered open and she yawned. She smiled and stared him in the eyes. Soon the tense feeling flooded back to them, they were both silent and made no movement. Shiori suddenly turned and began to brush her hair; she continued to do so for another minute or so until she felt Vellian run his hands through her hair. She shivered as his long fingers grazed the nape of her neck. He moved to lay behind her.
 
 
“Why?” He asked her quietly. “Why do you allow me to be so close to you? My looks are most certainly nothing to be desired and everyone excluding my sister finds my presence unpleasant at all times… Why are you so different?” She looked down at him.
 
 
“I don't find you unpleasant at all, as shocking as that may be. Also I find you oddly attractive.” He shot her a shocked look, which she just laughed off. “I enjoy talking with you, spending time with you and… drinking with you.” Crowler laughed happily at the statement. “I was taught to look on the inside not on the outside by my parents, but if you ask me they should practice what they preach.”
 
They stayed quiet for a few moments. Crowler sat up and leaned against the headboard, Shiori sat between his legs and lay her back to his chest. About two minutes passed in total silence. “I can feel your heart beating in your chest…” She told him turning her head to glance at him.
 
 
“You know…” He said quietly. “For the first time ever… I do too.” Shiori turned back around and began to let her mind wander. `I don't get it… I keep telling myself “you don't like him, you don't like him, you don't like him” over and over yet… I know I do, maybe even more than just “like”… I wonder what he thinks of me, probably thinks I'm stupid… it's weird I can't help but find him attractive and find myself being intrigued by his eloquent style of dress. Hmm'…As she mused over her feelings Vellian secretly did so as well.
 
 
`Shiori… how stunning you are, and your name is just as enchanting as your personality. Silky smooth hair…she stills smells of peppermint…Shiori, I wish I knew you loved me the way I do you…you're so beautiful but you could never feel affection for me…' Shiori turned to Vellian and saw that he was frowning. He gazed into her eyes then she turned completely around on the bed.
 
 
“Vellian?” She wanted to cheer him up but knew not what to do. She then thought of a sure fire effort and leaned into Vellian, his eyes widened and his breath caught in his throat as she closed the gap between their lips.
 
 
 
I really hope you like it so far. It's probably not good though… It's my first time, be gentle. R&R