Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Splicers ❯ Prologue-1: Wild Splice ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Splicers
Prologue: Wild Splice
 
It was Ranma Saotome's birthday and everyone was there trying to give him their gift but when his mother gave him her gift, all hell broke loose. It was a gift card, but it was to a gene-splicing company. "Ranma, I forbid you to do this!" Said Genma, "as a matter of fact you will destroy that card!"
 
Ranma looked at him in defiance, "no." He said,
 
"BOY I AM YOUR FATHER! YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!" Genma screamed,
 
"Or what?" Said Ranma. "You gonna sic Akane on me? Do it, I dare ya!"
 
Then he looked at his mother and gave her hug, "thanks mom for the gift card." He said, by this time Genma was pissed.
 
"You are both, disowned from the clan!" He said,
 
"Can you afford that?" He said,
 
"What do you mean?" Said Genma, Nodoka spoke up this time.
 
"Quite simple really." She said, "Your father knew you were going to do something like this and so before he died he had made a pact with me. If you throw Ranma out of the clan, he becomes the new head of the clan."
 
"Also you were already thrown out of your clan anyway for training with that pervert!" Said Ranma. "They just kept you around until I was born."
 
"Lair!" Genma said,
 
"Am I?" Said Ranma Nabiki looked at him.
 
"He's bluffing!" She said, just then there was a voice behind Nodoka.
 
"No he's not." It said, just then someone came out of her shadow.
 
It was a 7-foot kunoichi; she was a panther splicer, "hello Genma. Remember me? I'm Shadow, you father's personal guard." She was dressed in a ninja grand master's uniform. "Yes, he did throw you out for training with Happi." She said, "He wanted Ranma as the head of the clan because he wanted the clan to come back to it former glory."
 
"So you just threw your own self out of the clan." Said Ranma, "and we are much happier because of it." They started to walk out, never to be seen again.
 
Ranma walked into the center and noticed that it was pretty big. "Wow." He whispered, just then the receptionist started to get his attention.
 
"Hello?" She said, she was gorgeous she was a cat splice. She was dressed in a white belly shirt and a pair of low-rise jeans. She wasn't just your ordinary feline splice; she was a Siberian tigress splice. She was also almost 7 feet tall and curves like a mountain road. Ranma couldn't help it he had to stare.
 
"Uh hello," he said she giggled and looked at him with blue-green eyes.
 
"Welcome to `Gene-Splice', I'm Jura I take it you're Mr. Saotome?" She said not trusting his voice he nodded. Jura smiled and brushed her long white hair back. She just loved doing that to men.
 
"You're here to get this done huh?" She said, again Ranma nodded. "Well, let's see if we have any openings?" She said and she found one, "here we are Dr. Johnson is free. Just go down the hall and the office is the first one on the right."
 
"Thanks," he said so he went down and walked into the office.
 
It was your basic office with doctor degrees on the walls and pictures and a computer on the desk. Just then a very beautiful woman walked in to the office, she had long black hair and green eyes. She was around 6 feet tall and was well muscled, she was in a pink, sleeveless sweater, a black leather mini skirt, nude colored stockings, black pumps, designer frame glasses and a lab coat. "Hello Mr. Saotome." She said softly and sultry, her voice threatens to melt his spine. "I'm Dr. Kimberly Johnson, how are you felling today?" She said,
 
"Okay I guess." He said and started to laugh like a hyena.
 
"Nervous?" She said, Ranma quickly nodded his head and she giggled. "It's safe; there is nothing to be worried about." She said,
 
"It's not about the procedure. It's you." He said,
 
"Me?" She said with slightly widened eyes Ranma nodded.
 
"Why are you so nervous about little ol' me?" She said,
 
"Have you seen yourself in a mirror lately?" He said non-pulsed.
 
"Oh, my body." She said, "I take it you've never seen anyone like me before?" He nodded again, "or Jura." She chuckled and as a way of apologizing she transformed in to her splice from, if Ranma though Kim's human from was bad, this was worse.
 
She was 7 feet 2 inches tall of lean, curvy panther she slowly sat down on her desk in front of him and crossed her legs. "Now," she said. "You wanted the newest type of splice right?"
 
"Yes ma'am," he said.
 
"Says here, you want the strength of a family of mountain gorillas, the durability of a pride of cougars, the sight of an eagle and the speed of a cheetah all wrapped up in its package right?" She said Ranma nodded.
 
"I also want the were-splice option. Like you are," he said thanking all Kamis that she hasn't noticed his hard-on. But unknown to him, she did but stayed professional.
 
"After this I want to be your doctor, to make sure you'll be alright." She said, Ranma just shrugged his shoulders and nodded. "Okay, let's go to get this done." She said and they left her office and walked in to a huge room. It had a table and a stool, also there was a huge cabinet with the DNA she needed. "Okay this is going to feel a little weird and it well hurt. So that's why we are going to put you to sleep alright?" She said, Ranma nodded. So he was put to sleep and dreamt about how his life will be after the splicing.
 
Someone softly brushed some of his hair out of his eyes and softly kissed him. Ranma slowly started to open his eyes and stared into the face he knows so well. Because, he's seen it before, in a mirror, after being splashed with cold water. "Ranko?" He said confused, she nodded.
 
"Looks like they weren't kidding when they said that this can heal anything." She said, she helped Ranma up and he finally got a good look at her. She looked like she been through a huge growth spurt. She over 6 foot tall and close 185 lbs, red hair in a long ponytail and ice-blue eyes.
 
She was dressed in short sleeve shirt, black slacks, boots and gauntlets. She looked like she was swimming in them.
 
"You got it done?" He said, she nodded and transformed into a were-cheetah-splice.
 
"So what do you think?" She said,
 
"Wow. Do you have everything?" He said she held her hand up.
 
"You first, transform." She said and he shrugged. He concentrated and transformed in to a 7 foot 6 were-cheetah-splice. He looked at his claws and was shocked.
 
"Yes, it worked!" He said, later they walked out and started to walk home.
 
Ranma and Ranko started to go home when all of the sudden they met up with a 7 foot 8 inch woman, she looked to be a puma splice but they both knew she wasn't somehow. She was dressed in Egyptian robes and jewelry; she looked at them with green cat-like eyes.
 
"Hello, Ranma and Ranko Saotome. I am Bastset, Egyptian goddess of cats, children, pleasure and pregnant women." She said, "I've noticed that you two are now Cheetah-hybrids." Stunned Ranma nodded, not trusting his voice.
 
"Yes, we just had it done." Said Ranko helping her brother.
 
"May I talk to you two please?" She said and they disappeared.
 
End of Prologue: Wild Splice.
 
`For I walk in the valley of death I fear no man, because I'm the baddest son of a bitch in the valley!'