Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Splicers ❯ Prologue 2-Silent Splice ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Refer to Prologue 1

Splicers

Prologue 2: Silent Splice

Scene: Outers manor, Hotaru's room.

Hotaru Tomoe was lying on her bed, her eyes were full of tears, `I wish I wasn't so weak!' She cried just then there was a knock on the door. Wiping her eyes, she opened the door to find Setsuna there with a worried visage on. "What is it `Firefly'?" She said, "You just ran up the stairs crying." She sighed and let Setsuna in, they sat down on her bed with Hotaru knees up to her chest. "Why am I so weak?" She said to Setsuna as the tears fell. Setsuna's heart went out to her charge not having any answers she just hugged her tightly.

Scene: Yoma Park.

Meanwhile something was going on in the park. Two people had showed up via a flash and rings of light. Two people showed up, one male and one female. Both were dressed in black, sliver and gold bodysuits, gauntlets, boots and a trench coat. The male had long black hair with golden streaks and ice blue eyes. The female had red hair that looked like fire and ice blue eyes also. "Well, looks like we're back." She said, the male sighed. "Yep, I've never had so much fun." He said the woman looked at him as if he was crazy, "fun? FUN? We fought monsters and things that would only be in `Clive Barker's'â"¢ nightmares and you thought we had fun?" She said, "Yeah." He said she sighed and they laughed.

Just then they were under attack by comas and they fought them off before the Sailor Senshi showed up.

Scene: on the Streets of Juubahn.

They walked out and started to look around the shopping area of the town. People were just staring at them as if they had never seen them before. People were waving at them and they waved. One girl wanted a picture with them and they agreed to it. They signed autographs and had taken pictures. "Okay, we are going to have to look for `Hotaru Tomoe'." Said the male while looking a note with an address on it. The redhead looked over his shoulder and saw where they were going to, "that's just down the street." She said so they headed down the street and stopped in front of a house.

Scene: Outers' Manor

There was a knock on the door and an elegant, sea green haired young woman walked to the door. She was in a blouse and shorts once she laid eyes on who was at the door, she was shocked. "Hi," said the male the female waved. "We are looking for a `Hotaru Tomoe' we were told she lives here." Said the female, "so is she?" The male said, the woman just nodded and allowed them to come in. "I'll go and get her." She said, "And you are?" Said the female, "Michiru Kaio." She said, "And it's nice to meet you Mr. Saotome and Ms. Tendo."

So she went to go and get her adopted daughter.

Scene: Hotaru's Room

Hotaru was resting her head on Setsuna's lap just then there was a knock on the door, "Hotaru, there's someone here to see you." Said Michiru, "You want to see who it is?" Said Setsuna, so they go down to see who it was.

Scene: Living Room

Just then they saw who it was and almost freaked. Because who they saw was, "RANMA SAOTOME AND RANKO TENDO?" They said, Ranma waved and Ranko smiled. "How ya doin'?" Said Ranma, Ranko stepped on his foot. "What my roguish companion and I wanted to do was to talk to you and to tell you about why we are here." Ranko said as she knelt down to Hotaru. "You see little one, your father wasn't the only family you had left." "He's not?" She said, "nope kiddo. I'm your uncle and she's your aunt." He said and with that she fainted.

Time: an hour later.

Hotaru was slowly returning to the land of the living, her head was resting on someone's lap and she was comfortable. "So, are you going to take her from us?" Said Haruka, "Do you want her?" Said Ranma, "We love her with all of our hearts." Cried Michiru, "what if we were to change her in to what you see now. It's to help her stay healthy." Said Ranko, just then Hotaru spoke up. "I want to do it." She said they look over to her. "Huh?" They said.

"If it's to help me, I want to do it." She said, "Please." Ranma and Ranko looked at the 3 adoptive parents and they nodded. Ranma stood up and carried Hotaru in his arms, "okay munchkin let's go and get this done." He said, so with that they left with Hotaru.

Scene: Gene-Splice

Ranma and Ranko walked in with Ranma carrying Hotaru. "Hi Jura." Said Ranma to the 7 foot tall Siberian Tigress. She looked up and saw Ranma she squealed, jumped over her desk and glomped him tightly. "How are you doing Ran-chan?" She said, "I'm fine Jura-chan." He said and Jura looked at Ranko. She glomped her too and gave her a passionate kiss. "HEY, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" She said, "Did you forget what Bastset said about her?" Said Ranma, he leaned over to her ear and whispered. "She's bi, but she's been mostly with girls she likes."

Ranko blushed, deeply. "ANYway," said Ranma. "We are here to get our niece spliced." "Is the doc in?" Said Ranko, "I think so." Jura looked on the computer and saw that her boss was in. "Kim is free today." She said, "Good can we go back?" Said Ranma. "Sure, I'll tell her that you're coming." She said and they went to Kim's office.

Scene: Kim's office

"Hello Ranma, Ranko and this must be my new customer." She said then she crotched down to Hotaru. "I'm Dr. Kim Johnson, who are you?" "I'm Hotaru Tomoe," said the purple haired girl timidly. "Nice to meet you." Said the doctor. So she had a nurse help Hotaru look at what she wanted to be while Kim pulled Ranma and Ranko away to the side to talk in private. "What's up doc?" Said Ranma, "last week we were robbed." She said, "So why are you telling us?" Said Ranko.

"What was stolen was cobra DNA." She said, "That doesn't sound so bad." Said Ranma, "spitting?" Said Kim, they summed it up in two words. "Oh fuck!" The twins said. "Exactly," said Kim. "Do you have any ideas who stole it?" Said Ranma. "No, but there is this weird janitor we have." She said, "How weird are we talking?" Said Ranko. "He kept talking about Set. Always saying `hail Set'." She said, "Give us a list of everyone that's worked here and their files." Said Ranma.

She nodded and when to get the files. Meanwhile Hotaru lay down and tried to relax, "so have you made your choice?" Said the nurse, a 6 foot tall eagle splice. Hotaru nodded, "I want to be just like my aunt and uncle, I want to be a cheetah but with powers." She said, "Well little one would you mind if we try something with you?" She said, "Ranma!" She called; he went over and saw what was up. "They want to try something out with me." She said.

"What is it?" He said, "Well we got the DNA of a super powered snow leopard. We can give that to her as well." Said the nurse, "hmm that sounds like fun. Okay, you want it Hotaru?" He said the cute little girl nodded. "Alright do it, as long as it makes her happy." He said, so she had it done and was asleep.

Scene: Outside the center

Ranma and Ranko walked out they waited on Hotaru. She walked out and was covered in a platinum blond fur with a violet tint. She was 6 feet tall being so young; she was dressed in some of the doctor's spare clothes. "Well, let's get you home huh?" Said Ranma just then there was a flash of light and out came the Egyptian goddess of cats. "Hello Bastset." Said Ranma, "hello my avatars." She said, "do you mind if I barrow Hotaru?" They nodded their heads and she took Hotaru with her. So they waited and were talking about what was going on, just then Bastset came back with Hotaru, she was now 7 feet tall and dressed in a white and violet bodysuit.

They just looked at their niece, "whoa." They said, she twirled around and posed to for them. "You look great munchkin." Said Ranma, "Let's take you home." Said Ranko, but she stopped them. "I have some information for you." She said, "what we are dealing with is Set." "Let me guess he bragged about it?" He said Bast nodded. "Be careful." She said.

End of Silent Splice

`Bloody Lucky Charms, they'll blow your ass to pieces!'