Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Splicers ❯ Prologue-3: My, my, Mai ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Refer to Prologue 1

Splicers

Prologue 3: My, my, Mai

Scene: A penthouse apartment in North Domino City.

A very beautiful young woman was looking in a mirror seeing if she can find a good look to impress an old friend. You see this was Mai Valentine and she grew up big time. She had long blond hair and violet eyes. She was dressed in a white halter-top, black leather mini and stockings. `Mr. Saotome, hold on to your boots.' She thought, `you are going to be knocked out of them.' She winked in the mirror and her reflection blushed. "Damn, I am gorgeous." She said.

Scene: Outers' manor

Ranma, Ranko and Hotaru walked back to the house and Hotaru's parents were surprised at how their daughter looked. "Oh my god," said Haruka. "H-hotaru-chan?" Said Michiru, "is that you?" Said Setsuna Hotaru nodded and smiled. "Well what do you think?" She said, Michiru went over and hugged her. Meanwhile Ranma went over to Setsuna and Haruka. "We need to talk." He said, so they do they talked about what had happened. "A janitor stole spitting cobra DNA?" Said Haruka, Ranma and Ranko nodded.

"We might have to deal with Set soon." Said Ranko, Ranma nodded. "The Egyptian god of snakes?" Said Michiru, they nodded. "Oh my god." She said, "We need her to help us defeat him and his followers." Said Ranko, "alright, she can help you guys." Said Setsuna, Ranma nodded. "Go upstairs and get packed Munchkin." He said so she does.

Scene: Domino gene-splice center

It was an ordinary day in the center, people and splicers were waiting to see a doctor there were magazines that were a week old and were talking about the new trend, `Splicing'. Just then someone walked in and all eyes were on her. She was dressed in a black leather jacket, a white halter-top, black leather mini, stockings and black pumps. She walked up to the receptionist and started to talk to her. She was an ordinary human, but she had plans to get spliced.

"Hello Ms. Valentine," she said. "Are you here to see Dr. Jackson today?" "Yep I'm finally going to do it." Said Mai, "alright he's waiting own you." She said, "Go right in." So the rich and sexy duelist walked right in an office. It was an ordinary office and she sat down and waited on the doctor. Jamal Jackson was an expert in feline genetics, so when he had heard about the invention of `splicing' he jumped at the chance to do it. He was a feline splice himself and wanted to help others in to getting it done.

But this patient was very weird; she was the strength of a mountain gorilla, the durability of a puma, the speed of a cheetah and the stealth and package of a tigress. So he went in and saw Mai, "hello Ms. Valentine." He said, "and how are you today?" "Fine, just a little love lorned." She sighed thinking about a certain cheetah-spliced martial artist. "Anyway are you ready?" He said she nodded. So they went into the splicing room.

Scene: Splicing room

It was a normal room with a long metal table in it; on the side was a locked cabinet with the DNA in it. "Go on ahead and remove your jacket. Then lay down on the table while I get the DNA." He said Mai nodded. So she was put to sleep and was given the DNA, she dreamt of Ranma and her together. About the old times, having fun in Okinawa at the beach and the sadness she felt when he left. She actually shed a tear in her sleep; an hour later it was done. When she woke up she found her clothes were a little tight. She sat up and stretched, there was a mirror in front of her and she looked into it.

She was amazed at what she saw, "wow I look good as a tigress." She said as she purred. She looked behind herself and sure enough there was a tiger's tail and it wrapped around her waist. She smiled and got up, "how much do I owe you?" She said.

Scene: Outside of the clinic.

Mai walked out with a skip in her step and a smile on her face just then there was a flash of light in front of her. She was looking at Bastset, Mai bowed to the goddess. "Rise Mai Valentine." She said, she did and looked at the goddess. "I know how much you love my avatar so how would you like to help him?" She said Mai was shocked, "really?" She said the Egyptian goddess nodded her head. "Sign me up!" Said the sensual duelist. So they went to Taut-Che-Set [1].

Scene: Outers' Manor

Time: After Mai's training

There was a flash of light, just then a young woman walked out of it. She was around 6 feet tall and was dressed to commit some murders that night. She was in front of the Outers' manor she knocked on the door and waited. She didn't have long to wait because; a green haired woman answered it. She had blood violet eyes, a nice tan and was in a white shirt and violet skirt. "May I help you?" She said, the young woman looked at her, she had blue eyes, long curly blond hair and had a body that would make any woman from `Dead or Alive' jealous.

"Hello," she said. "I'm here to see Ranma or Ranko Saotome." She said the other woman nodded. "They are here, who are you?" She asked the woman smirked. "I am Mai Valentine, nice to meet you." She said they walked in and she saw the object of her desire. She ran right for him and gave him a tight hug; Ranma wasn't ready for the flying body and was flipped over with the couch. Ranma just lay there with her on top of him. She straddled his waist and bent down to kiss him passionately.

"What are you doing here?" He said, with that she transformed into her spliced form. "You a splicer now?" He said and she nodded. "I was trained to help you, Ran-chan." She smiled. "Oh boy." Said Ranma.

End of Prologue-3: My, my, Mai

Author's notes: 1. Egypt's version of heaven.

`This my house cuz! I own this place! Whatchu doing here?'- Bubba Sparxxx from Def Jan Vendetta 2: Fight for NYC.