Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Splicers ❯ Last Prologue-A megumi splice ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Refer to Prologue 1

Splicers

Prologue 4 (and last): A goddess splice

Scene: Nekomi University

A young woman was walking to finish something she wanted to do. She really wanted a splice, something that would show her true self. `Hmm, let's I think I could be more of a pantheress than any thing.' She thought, so she walked in to a gene-splicing center.

Scene: Nekomi gene-splice center

She walked in and talked to the receptionist, "may I help you?" She said she was very mouse like, complete with ears and tail. "Uh yes, I was wondering if there is any openings for splicings today?" Said the young woman, "what is you name?" Said the receptionist. "Megumi Morisoto." She said the receptionist started to check it out and found that she had an appointment that afternoon.

"Ah yes, here you are." She said, "Dr. Williams is waiting for you." Megumi was shocked, "but I…" She started, but she was lead to the office. Stevie Williams was a beautiful young woman who was also a dragon splice, but one could not tell unless they would look in her eyes and look close on her skin. "Hello Ms. Morisoto," she said. "You're here for the panther splicing?" Megumi nodded but was still confused.

"It's all right, you made the appointment 3 weeks ago." She said, "I did?" Said Megumi, so they walked in to the room.

Scene: Splicing Room.

Megumi was placed asleep and was spliced into a panther with the speed of a cheetah, the strength of a lion, and the durability of a puma and the agility of a leopard. About an hour later she woke up. "It's done Ms. Morisoto." Said Dr. Williams, she sat up and looked in a mirror. She smiled at what she saw, "this is so cool." She said, and then she got up but before she left the clinic was attacked.

"HELP!" Screamed the receptionist; Megumi and Stevie ran out to see what was going on. There were 5 people that came into the clinic 3 guys and 2 girls. They all had one thing in common they were snake spliced. "You will give usss you're cobra DNA now!" Said one of the guys, Megumi was fed up. "I don't think so!" She growled and started to attack. She leapt at the leader and monkey flipped him in to the front desk. One of the female snakes attacked her from behind.

She turned around and hit a crescent kick in her face, then as she was dazed, came in with stone fist-like punches. After that, she grabbed the woman's ankles and swung her around like a hammer into the others. Just then she felt a gun at the back of her head, it was the leaders. "You've got some nice moves there. But they aren't going to help you." He said Megumi just smirked. "You don't want to do that." She said, "oh really? He said Megumi nodded her head. "I'll have a new snake skinned jacket before you pull that trigger." She said, "I'd like to see you try!" He said, so with warning, Megumi attacked. She grabbed the gun from him, broke both of his wrists and kicked him in the chest.

With that the leader was out cold and tied up, Stevie called the police and they came to talk to Megumi about what happened.

Scene: Police station.

Later, she walked out of the police station and was met up with Bastset. "Hello, Megumi Morisoto." She said Megumi looked at the cat goddess. "I saw what you did earlier and I have to say, I'm impressed. I want you to help out my avatars in this battle against Set." She said, "Will I get training?" Megumi asked, "of course you will." Said Bastset, "sign me up then." She said, with that they disappeared.

Scene: A huge manor.

After Megumi's training, she had appeared at a huge manner and walked into the manor after finding the key. "Ah, home sweet home." She said as she put down her bags. She went into the kitchen and started to make herself a little snack.

End of A goddess splice

`You wouldn't like it when I'm, ANGRY BITCH! YEAH!'- David Banner from Def Jam Vendetta 2: Fight for NYC.